Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fickle lemon

Mar 8, 2024
They really see anyone who disagrees or points out the obvious as terrible people. I think it’s an IQ thing, they’re just not that bright I’m sure, or they would see who she really is
They’re vile, how they attack people for simple questions pisses me right off! Mummy to one is one of the worst, sad cow must spend all day rooting for any comments she can interpret as negative 🥴 shaimless still doesn’t acknowledge her 😅

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
They’re vile, how they attack people for simple questions pisses me right off! Mummy to one is one of the worst, sad cow must spend all day rooting for any comments she can interpret as negative 🥴 shaimless still doesn’t acknowledge her 😅
I’ve seen mummy to one she is relentless like calm down she isn’t even thanking you for your efforts, she doesn’t even know you exist.
In fact she’s more likely to acknowledge the troll you’re responding to for a clap back than she is to you, go back and re evaluate your life choices.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my god!!! Mummy to one is horrific. I reported her the other day…she was vile to a poor lady that didn’t deserve it at all! Absolute bully.

Fickle lemon

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t watch, she has the same stuff every single time. From Pizza and co and we know she loves it and that she’s had it since she was child 🥱😴

I’ve seen mummy to one she is relentless like calm down she isn’t even thanking you for your efforts, she doesn’t even know you exist.
In fact she’s more likely to acknowledge the troll you’re responding to for a clap back than she is to you, go back and re evaluate your life choices.
I know! Right desperado 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s very quick to interact with comments she doesn’t like and hardly ever comments on the nice stuff. I hope she has more from woeisme later. She’s all cocky now she thinks it’s all calmed down. I’m still wondering…. Does she really have a skip outside? And why isn’t she throwing the tat in it 🤔

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s the nails……. The filters and the makeup 💄 good grief can’t she see how bad she looks.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
She’s very quick to interact with comments she doesn’t like and hardly ever comments on the nice stuff. I hope she has more from woeisme later. She’s all cocky now she thinks it’s all calmed down. I’m still wondering…. Does she really have a skip outside? And why isn’t she throwing the tat in it 🤔
Maybe it’s her preparation for moving? That’s gone quiet hasn’t it??? Xx

Reactions: beefy o'bumwipes
Status
Not open for further replies.