Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That hair looks awful needs a good cut on it least 6 inches taken off the ends are so thin and wrf is the colour all about its neither here or there ….stop getting mummy to cut it and shell out on a decent haircut .
Her mum hasn't got a clue. Even the blocks of blonde are so far from the actual scalp to it looks awful. The brown looks a bit green to me, there's no richness to the colour which I think she would suit. It needs a good chop and that side fringe she has going on is vile. No blending in her cut at all or shape. It's so lifeless and drab! I wish Charlie would cut it in her sleep 🤣🤣 would do it the world of good!

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
Mess of that blimming table , she wouldn’t have the sence to put down some old paper or news paper before they did that, I know there kids but that’s a awful mess for just 2 of them

Reactions: Fickle lemon

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Sweet and gentle. Why would you post the mess in your home on social media and then blatantly be lazy about it and say it can wait til the morning. I couldn't sleep with that waiting for me in the morning!
Why on earth would you paint 🎨 in a carpeted room. Look at the paint smears all over that glass table. And she will sit in that pit tonight. I’d not cope with that. Is she actually being proud that H had a real life pal round. Get a grip. So desperate for validation.

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry..missed this. Noooo! I just cudnt comment what I wanted being a nurse but I'm in disguise here..🥸 I hope! 😂

Her huns will be all over it 🤢 getting their hands on their own cat piss merch
Urgh - everything would stink to high heaven and imagine the crusty crotches n sweat stains 😱just rank!!!

Mar 8, 2024
No idea where this post will go, I'm hoping it's an actual post an not replying to someone 🤣 still getting used to it 🤣 anyway, just seen the ridiculous video of her trying them outfits, where she's "surprised they still fit her" well I thought she'd lost weight? According to the huns? Surely they should be swinging off her? Also, the ham an pineapple vid, but without the pineapple? Is that supposed to be funny? Just ask for a ham pizza? The woman drives me insane 🤢
It really bothers me when she’s eating and she covers her mouth and says “ah huh” as though in approval of the taste and then she nods and does it again. God, it grinds my gears.

It really bothers me when she’s eating and she covers her mouth and says “ah huh” as though in approval of the taste and then she nods and does it again. God, it grinds my gears.

I can’t stand hearing her slurp her coffee either. She’s like a camel

It makes me worry for future generations when I see people say it really helps them and she's an inspiration. Woman needs to get a life.
And the ones that sit and wait for 1st sip of the day 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Mess of that blimming table , she wouldn’t have the sence to put down some old paper or news paper before they did that, I know there kids but that’s a awful mess for just 2 of them
That's how you know it doesn't happen that often. I had a wipe clean table cloth for my daughter for when she painted. Looks like there's paint on the carpet to beside the cats! It would take 10 minutes to clean that mess up but she would rather be lazy as usual and leave it and it will probably sit until she decides to do a 'reset'. It's cleaning Aimee, most people do it daily!

Status
Not open for further replies.