Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309_123837.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_123837.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Haha
Reactions: camila and TillyLou

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Not 40 yet...great promotion for the eye creams she uses. Can't remember which one because it's good to use other products as she said this morning

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309_220025_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_220025_com.instagram.android.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 76

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I got attacked by the huns and blocked when I commented on the laying naked on bathroom floor vid I said she was being very dramatic I said even in my 8th round of chemo I wasn’t that bad, I was accused by the huns of lying about my cancer! 🤬🤬🤬
Oh I’m so very sorry that they dared to even subject you to that!! Yet they believe Aimee when she’s “so poorly and I need antibiotics my mummy said so” 😡

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
I got attacked by the huns and blocked when I commented on the laying naked on bathroom floor vid I said she was being very dramatic I said even in my 8th round of chemo I wasn’t that bad, I was accused by the huns of lying about my cancer! 🤬🤬🤬
I really hope you're doing well now ❤️‍🩹 they're absolutely ruthless and say the most ridiculous things to try and get noticed by her

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Her Huns are way worse than anyone one on here or tattle

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry to hear that. Why doesn’t amiee never tell her huns leave others alone I will never understand

Mar 7, 2024
London
That beef though.... you see at the beginning of the video she was so proud and genuinely thought this was the DUD that was going to be the one... how on earth can a joint of £26 beef end up looking like a slices of fatty pork... I tried to come up with every cooking scenario and still like magic couldn't fathom it ha. X
How tragic are her roast dinners 😅 ‘slaves all day’ yet no stuffing, cauliflower cheese, home make yorkies. You’ve literally stuck a chicken in a bag in the oven hun

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Why on earth would you paint 🎨 in a carpeted room. Look at the paint smears all over that glass table. And she will sit in that pit tonight. I’d not cope with that. Is she actually being proud that H had a real life pal round. Get a grip. So desperate for validation.
There’s no pride in anything why would you allow that mess it’s easy enough to cover a table etc and mine would never leave that mess for me to clear up teaching H nothing so lazy.
I couldn’t sleep knowing I was coming down to that in the morning I’d never sleep, plus why would you post that I get being proud etc but no just no .

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
There’s no pride in anything why would you allow that mess it’s easy enough to cover a table etc and mine would never leave that mess for me to clear up teaching H nothing so lazy.
I couldn’t sleep knowing I was coming down to that in the morning I’d never sleep, plus why would you post that I get being proud etc but no just no .
At 9 years of age there shouldn't be a mess on the table like that. But I suppose when you live daily like that you see no wrong in it

Status
Not open for further replies.