Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I’m still howling at slate lady’s Amazon wish list. Guinness, toilet cleaner and scent boost. Stop wasting money by gifting your tat and get in Home Bargains and buy your own.
I hope she is mortified and regrets her association with Aims.
I’ve just seen that post 😂 how embarrassing! I hope that wipes the smile off her face!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I predict a panic attack during the flight to London. All filmed, heavy breathing into the complimentary sick bag. I look forward to seeing the heavy layers of shimmery makeup, horrendous winged out severe eyeliner and deep wrinkles filled with masses of loose powder. What ever happened to the subtle art of make up?
She’s either bare faced with messy hair in pyjamas or wearing garish makeup with a hideous outfit. And that slow turn of her head and awful smiling while she admires herself. Not to mention the transitions, they make me LIVID

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I can say Charlie is alright & always been well liked. She has brought her son up with manners & is so grounded compared to her sister.
She has real true friends & a content happy life that butthole is jealous off.
Charlie isn’t scared to tell people what she thinks either & when butthole told the world her sister is poor and she paid for Disneyland Paris was disgusting behaviour. Belittling behaviour that Butthole has always had & done to others.
Yes some things she does on TT are questionable with her revealing clothes but you know butthole is jealous of her slim figure & maybe that’s why she does it 🤣🤣
It’s about time Butthole got knocked off her pedestal & truly see how hated she is and always has been. Speaks volumes when her dad’s side of the family refuse to have her at any gatherings & how she sat all alone at Daddy’s wedding & they avoided her like the plague. Well let’s face it she’s had her fair share of oral STDS over the years especially with D1
Agree with you 10000%

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I predict a panic attack during the flight to London. All filmed, heavy breathing into the complimentary sick bag. I look forward to seeing the heavy layers of shimmery makeup, horrendous winged out severe eyeliner and deep wrinkles filled with masses of loose powder. What ever happened to the subtle art of make up?
She’s either bare faced with messy hair in pyjamas or wearing garish makeup with a hideous outfit. And that slow turn of her head and awful smiling while she admires herself. Not to mention the transitions, they make me LIVID
Oh my god, the slow head turns and head butting the camera before the transition 🤢🤮 one of those vids popped up the other day and it actually gave me the creeps and second hand embarrassment

Mar 9, 2024
Charlie and her mum have a close bond and butthole has always hated that. You can see Charlie’s presents meant more to Wendy as the thought was put in and they are sentimental. Butthole HAS ALWAYS thought she was above anyone & still does but she’s just a sad, lonely, nobody who things her actions this weekend talking H and her friend out was special. Taking your kids out is what normal families do every week & she thinks she’s mum of the year after this weekend 🤣🤣
When will butthole see that she radiates desperation, catpiss & how disliked she is. Spoilt brat b**ch syndrome is not the one, it’s just not the one from a woman child
Aimee thinks spending more makes her the better daughter.. it's about the thought not the cost.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_4298.jpeg

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Yeh and the nan has now come to haunt her 🤣
She doesn’t look happy does she!
Is she flying to London?

She definitely needs to tone it down with the make-up! It looks horrible on camera, in person it will be far worst! You’ll see every line and winkle and I bet she has poor skin texture too.

Going back to the video with her mum showing her Mother’s Day gift- I agree with most, amiees face said it all when it came to Charlie’s gift. Charlie is more sentimental as amiee is more materialistic, which basically sums her personally up to a T

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She doesn’t look happy does she!

Is she flying to London?

She definitely needs to tone it down with the make-up! It looks horrible on camera, in person it will be far worst! You’ll see every line and winkle and I bet she has poor skin texture too.

Going back to the video with her mum showing her Mother’s Day gift- I agree with most, amiees face said it all when it came to Charlie’s gift. Charlie is more sentimental as amiee is more materialistic, which basically sums her personally up to a T
She’s flying because the train makes her sick and she had a bad accident at speed last time she drove down. 🙄

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Flying to London tomorrow because of bad anxiety and a non existent car crash wonder what will happen (in aimless head) 🤣.
Are we predicting a panic attack maybe horrendous turbulence or will she be highjacked 🤣we can only hope.
Seriously though she’s such a wet wipe I’m amazed she manages to get out the house never mind another city feel sorry for the others on that flight.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I don’t think she’s ever gone through any real trauma, she claims it’s show us we are not alone. Well we know there are many of us who have suffered this heartbreak of loss. This agonising, soul destroying sadness which some of us find too difficult to cope with at times. Watching her sad because her boyfriend left her and trying to drum up sympathy by using this made me realise she has serious issues.
You’re not helping us Aimee. It felt like you were using us 🙄
She just creates stories to be more relatable

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She lies constantly. She’s been asked today why she didn’t go to the glow mumma awards last night. She said she was invited but couldn’t make it, yet she has been child free since Friday and stayed in alone last night shovelling a chippy tea down her neck and taste testing alcohol. She missed spending Mother’s Day with her child for some non event in London last year. She talks utter se. Why can’t she just say she wasn’t invited?
She may have been invited just not nominated so there’s no point to in going 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.