Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
Yes!!!!! Crazy isn't it. At least two, maybe 3 depending on her route....and they are not quiet motorways either, extremely busy. Then she will have to tackle the maze that is manchester airport and its numerous carparks and roads that are now one way or shut completely (got caught out the other day thinking I was clever taking a short cut only to find the road blocked!).

That's just getting to the airport. Train would be so much less stress, less anxiety and direct into central London.

So, do we think she booked business or economy? 🤣
For an hour flight I cba going threw The airport by the time your out it’s a good 8 hour trip, train is far straight forward

Mar 7, 2024
Someone's just said in the comments they saw her in Morrisons buying a pink suitcase.....WTAF????? HOW MANY fING SUITCASES DOES 1 PERSON NEED??? we've got a 3 piece Samsonite luggage set that's done us for over 20 odd years, WHY does she buy a new suitcase EVERY.SINGLE.FRIGGIN .YEAR? So wasteful and just sheer indulgence and extravagance. If she didn't buy cheap Disney se things would LAST! Wish she'd grown the do up and start behaving like a ( in her own words!) grown ASS woman instead of an overgrown toddler waddling around the hotel room with a pink bubblegum Barbie suitcase dressed in her Troll pyjamas, tell you what Aimee, just put a nappy on as well to complete the look, you'd save a fortune on bum wipes, just s in a nappy like the overgrown baby that you are. INDEPENDANT WOMAN?? Don't make me laugh
She's a bit like those grown men and women who dress up as babies for a cheap thrill lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Still baffles me how their roasts don't include stuffing or califlower cheese ( for H) seen as she loves cheese so much and veg. No parsnips no home made yorkies no cabbage. I know not everyone likes everything but to say she says H loves it all.. x
If it's not cucumber, peppers, carrots or those steam veg in a bag then she doesn't seem to bother to much and she says Harper prefers veg over potato's. Potatoes are vegetables......! I completely agree if she loves veg so much then why not even do some vegetarian meals for her and even those sides for her roast! Comes down to selfishness really, as long as Aimees happy and her plates full she doesn't care. If I was Harper I'd be waiting for her to slip put of the room and I'd hide my dinner at the bottom of the bin! Nothing every goes together and I don't even think Harper chooses what she's eating every day either.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Does anyone actually believe her that Harper likes veg more than anything else? I really don't lol I think it's all for show and she just thinks it makes her look like a great parent. Variety would make you look better aims!
I don’t believe anything she says now. There is nothing authentic about her, everything is calculated and orchestrated to appear like she’s just a single mum doing her absolute best. She never budgets, never cooks anything special, can’t do makeup and has zero fashion sense. I’m just sick of all these small businesses just giving her free stuff to get exposure and she tells everyone how wonderful everything is. Lies lies lies. It’s all smoke and filters 😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well you can't expect her to pack and repack from her last trip already, that was weeks ago and she hasn't had time! She probably just lobs them in the skip and buys more, saves unpacking and washing stuff
Now I still haven’t got to the bottom of this skip saga. On one of her dull posts last week it said she’d got a skip. Nothing mentioned again and I’m just curious. Did she get a skip or did she not. Just another fib probably.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I don’t believe anything she says now. There is nothing authentic about her, everything is calculated and orchestrated to appear like she’s just a single mum doing her absolute best. She never budgets, never cooks anything special, can’t do makeup and has zero fashion sense. I’m just sick of all these small businesses just giving her free stuff to get exposure and she tells everyone how wonderful everything is. Lies lies lies. It’s all smoke and filters 😡
I would have to agree. I'm a single mum, an actual single mum with no input from my daughters father or family. She reflects nothing in regards to the struggles of a single mother at all. She doesn't go without for her child, her child never comes first. She doesn't budget as you said, she's very frivolous and has no respect for money, her home. She takes for granted the support she has. That's both financially and peoples time and input. She's at home all day and her daughter hasn't got a safe place, a clean home, a good meal cooked, a nurturing household. I work full time, I get up an hour before I need to so that I can tidy up or get a wash done, sort a dinner for after work. I work 12 hour shifts and I myself have good support BUT she's my child and I have never fobbed my daughter off like Aimee. But then I have enjoyed my child, every single bit of it, even the hard times. I work extra shifts to be able to afford things for her, I have had times where I go without for her. I make good enough money now but that wasn't always the way. But when I had nothing my daughter still had everything and her room was kitted out and decorated like she wanted and still is. Aimee has the means to make sure Harper doesn't go without in any way. But she thinks designer gear says I love you and really that girl could have nice clothes bought from cheaper shops that have her turned out well and her room could be decorated appropriately, she could even have a room for crafts and gaming if she didn't have a stupid work room full of se. She could have stuff in the back garden to play on and doesn't. She's only started taking her places because she's almost shamed into it because she now has her friends daughter to hang out with Harper. Sorry for the rant but there's nothing fulfilling about Harpers life. She does nothing to nurture her. And she's a shocking example of a single parent and how it actually is for people. So unrelatable. And the businesses giving her free stuff need to catch themselves on and realise she literally couldn't care less and just loves free stuff.

Mar 8, 2024
Still baffles me how their roasts don't include stuffing or califlower cheese ( for H) seen as she loves cheese so much and veg. No parsnips no home made yorkies no cabbage. I know not everyone likes everything but to say she says H loves

This!!!!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: Deleted member 1840
Mar 7, 2024
Now I still haven’t got to the bottom of this skip saga. On one of her dull posts last week it said she’d got a skip. Nothing mentioned again and I’m just curious. Did she get a skip or did she not. Just another fib probably.
She probably needs one every couple of weeks with the amount of crap she buys. There is takeaway tracker on beckie Jones TL, we could have a mug counter for the poundshop princess too..... although it would probably turn into a full time job keeping up.... why bother washing a mug when you can chuck it away and buy another 🤔

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Will we see a photo of her and her and the support bear buckled up ready for take off? I find adults with teddy bears rather odd. I understand the sentimental value of them but to carry them around with you and to have them on the bed in a hotel is just beyond weird. No wonder the fellas go off her. WTF 😂
Cannot believe a nearly 40 yr old woman takes a bloody teddy bear every wear with her it’s not normal …..god knows what others think wen they see her with her multicoloured clothes stupid character suitcases and a bloody teddy bear 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I would have to agree. I'm a single mum, an actual single mum with no input from my daughters father or family. She reflects nothing in regards to the struggles of a single mother at all. She doesn't go without for her child, her child never comes first. She doesn't budget as you said, she's very frivolous and has no respect for money, her home. She takes for granted the support she has. That's both financially and peoples time and input. She's at home all day and her daughter hasn't got a safe place, a clean home, a good meal cooked, a nurturing household. I work full time, I get up an hour before I need to so that I can tidy up or get a wash done, sort a dinner for after work. I work 12 hour shifts and I myself have good support BUT she's my child and I have never fobbed my daughter off like Aimee. But then I have enjoyed my child, every single bit of it, even the hard times. I work extra shifts to be able to afford things for her, I have had times where I go without for her. I make good enough money now but that wasn't always the way. But when I had nothing my daughter still had everything and her room was kitted out and decorated like she wanted and still is. Aimee has the means to make sure Harper doesn't go without in any way. But she thinks designer gear says I love you and really that girl could have nice clothes bought from cheaper shops that have her turned out well and her room could be decorated appropriately, she could even have a room for crafts and gaming if she didn't have a stupid work room full of se. She could have stuff in the back garden to play on and doesn't. She's only started taking her places because she's almost shamed into it because she now has her friends daughter to hang out with Harper. Sorry for the rant but there's nothing fulfilling about Harpers life. She does nothing to nurture her. And she's a shocking example of a single parent and how it actually is for people. So unrelatable. And the businesses giving her free stuff need to catch themselves on and realise she literally couldn't care less and just loves free stuff.
Exactly my thoughts, she’s not a good example to anyone so it just baffles me why so many people tell her she’s wonderful. She doesn’t even cook in the air frier, it’s all heating up takeaway chips, I am so sick of her. Sick sick sick.

Mar 7, 2024
From one single parent to another (also with a full time career), absolutely spot on! 👏
Our kids will be able to say we gave them everything we could including love and a happy house, full of laughter and fun. Poor H will remember being stuck in the other room whilst mum talks into her phone. They don't even sit and eat together, poor kid 😔

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
She probably needs one every couple of weeks with the amount of crap she buys. There is takeaway tracker on beckie Jones TL, we could have a mug counter for the poundshop princess too..... although it would probably turn into a full time job keeping up.... why bother washing a mug when you can chuck it away and buy another 🤔
Pound shop Princess 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Someone's just said in the comments they saw her in Morrisons buying a pink suitcase.....WTAF????? HOW MANY fING SUITCASES DOES 1 PERSON NEED??? we've got a 3 piece Samsonite luggage set that's done us for over 20 odd years, WHY does she buy a new suitcase EVERY.SINGLE.FRIGGIN .YEAR? So wasteful and just sheer indulgence and extravagance. If she didn't buy cheap Disney se things would LAST! Wish she'd grown the do up and start behaving like a ( in her own words!) grown ASS woman instead of an overgrown toddler waddling around the hotel room with a pink bubblegum Barbie suitcase dressed in her Troll pyjamas, tell you what Aimee, just put a nappy on as well to complete the look, you'd save a fortune on bum wipes, just s in a nappy like the overgrown baby that you are. INDEPENDANT WOMAN?? Don't make me laugh
Purely as she buys cheap character suitcases that zips burst when stuffed with all her shiiiite !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Exactly my thoughts, she’s not a good example to anyone so it just baffles me why so many people tell her she’s wonderful. She doesn’t even cook in the air frier, it’s all heating up takeaway chips, I am so sick of her. Sick sick socm
Purely as she buys cheap character suitcases that zips burst when stuffed with all her shiiiite

Purely as she buys cheap character suitcases that zips burst when stuffed with all her shiiiite !
Waddling😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 7, 2024
Aimee and r Charlie 😉😆

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1710198236999.jpg
    FB_IMG_1710198236999.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.