Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I would have to agree. I'm a single mum, an actual single mum with no input from my daughters father or family. She reflects nothing in regards to the struggles of a single mother at all. She doesn't go without for her child, her child never comes first. She doesn't budget as you said, she's very frivolous and has no respect for money, her home. She takes for granted the support she has. That's both financially and peoples time and input. She's at home all day and her daughter hasn't got a safe place, a clean home, a good meal cooked, a nurturing household. I work full time, I get up an hour before I need to so that I can tidy up or get a wash done, sort a dinner for after work. I work 12 hour shifts and I myself have good support BUT she's my child and I have never fobbed my daughter off like Aimee. But then I have enjoyed my child, every single bit of it, even the hard times. I work extra shifts to be able to afford things for her, I have had times where I go without for her. I make good enough money now but that wasn't always the way. But when I had nothing my daughter still had everything and her room was kitted out and decorated like she wanted and still is. Aimee has the means to make sure Harper doesn't go without in any way. But she thinks designer gear says I love you and really that girl could have nice clothes bought from cheaper shops that have her turned out well and her room could be decorated appropriately, she could even have a room for crafts and gaming if she didn't have a stupid work room full of se. She could have stuff in the back garden to play on and doesn't. She's only started taking her places because she's almost shamed into it because she now has her friends daughter to hang out with Harper. Sorry for the rant but there's nothing fulfilling about Harpers life. She does nothing to nurture her. And she's a shocking example of a single parent and how it actually is for people. So unrelatable. And the businesses giving her free stuff need to catch themselves on and realise she literally couldn't care less and just loves free stuff.
Amen 🙏 spot on and you sound like an amazing mum ❤️ xxx

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
My daughter was a single parent of 4 her ex upped and left when she was expecting her twins,She worked a full time job up to and after she had the boys it was hard for her but she’s like her mam stubborn lol so did t ask for help.
Very rarely she would go get something for herself or go out with the girls my point is they had more love attention etc than H and she’s only 1 child .
I’ll never understand how a mum can swan off to London etc without a care in the world for your child at home and for that matter how her ex spent say a thing and allows this to keep happening he s as bad as her imo.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
From one single parent to another (also with a full time career), absolutely spot on! 👏
Our kids will be able to say we gave them everything we could including love and a happy house, full of laughter and fun. Poor H will remember being stuck in the other room whilst mum talks into her phone. They don't even sit and eat together, poor kid 😔
Amazing! And you are so right! Its something i am so proud of when i look at my girl and her accomplishments and the person she is more importantly! Aimee thinks her life's hard. She should try being a single parent, doing a degree and working full time, running a baking business which is what i did on top of that to make extra and be able to be at home with her when i could (plus she was learning skills. Girl can now bake anything she gets a recipe for) on top of keeping a home, cooking, making sure her child's life's enriched and trying to do something for herself on the side. Be an actual functioning adult. I wish she would wake up and realise life's passing her by, her child's growing up and you cannot get those yrs back! Do something, go study to achieve something maybe even a proper career. What's she going to have to show for herself in the future. I'm the same age as her. She can't blame her mental health for everything especially as she does nothing to help it. I just can't fathom her train of thought!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My daughter was a single parent of 4 her ex upped and left when she was expecting her twins,She worked a full time job up to and after she had the boys it was hard for her but she’s like her mam stubborn lol so did t ask for help.
Very rarely she would go get something for herself or go out with the girls my point is they had more love attention etc than H and she’s only 1 child .
I’ll never understand how a mum can swan off to London etc without a care in the world for your child at home and for that matter how her ex spent say a thing and allows this to keep happening he s as bad as her imo.
This is at heart of why she irritates all of us. Life is hard and for some families it’s a daily struggle, financially and emotionally.
Then there is this utter plonker.

Mar 8, 2024
Nothing matters in a narcissists world but themselves. They are usually very good at keeping up with the deceiving persona. Unfortunately for A she can't even manage that..Her selfishness pours out of her, self centered spoilt brat with absolutely zero life skills. Deep down she must feel utterly miserable! The shopping hauls are just another thing to give her that 5 minutes of joy then it's right back down to earth and looking for her next fix. She could do so much with what she has but she's too far gone, one day it will all come crashing down xxx

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Does anyone actually believe her that Harper likes veg more than anything else? I really don't lol I think it's all for show and she just thinks it makes her look like a great parent. Variety would make you look better aims!
I don’t believe a word she says about anything - just desperate to come across as an excellent mother with a thriving child 😳

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Her attitude seriously boils my pee , ive been where she is, i was a single parent to 2 kids both have sen.i dealt with allsorts of crap thrown at me, plus dealing with everything being a sen parent can throw at you. Plus i also worked throughout as i wanted to show my kids you dont rely on handouts and others you work hard for what you want.yet its obvious that harper has sen issues which she ignores and shes also teaching her f it the internet and joe public will pay your way and how little harper means to her. My kids are adults now and im proud to say both of mine got through uni and college. If only aimless the useless could give her child the love and supports she needed .harper clearly shows signs of sen yet amiee is too selfish to get her the help.she needs

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh here we go 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_4303.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.