Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ there is no inbetween with her. Sheā€™s either dons the drag queen ott look or the unwashed scruffy look. Iā€™ve never in my life seen someone spend so much on clothes, make up etc to look so badly put together. The other day she was in Ā£600 worth of clothes and boots but looked like she had being vomited on by the old sweaty spare PE kit box from back in my high school days šŸ¤£ anyone recall when Mr D2 apparently loved her in a trackie šŸ¤£
Yes I remeber then not long after that he dumped her ā€¦sorry she dumped him šŸ¤£.
What I cannot get over is the sheer amount of skips she has I cannot remeber last time I needed a skip, She treats them like a normal bin service pmsl .
Her house should be a palace sheā€™s obvs got plenty of disposable income and only H but chooses to live in a sh*t tip but then again when you drink as much as she does what do you expect .

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Why is every sound she used a poke at her ex? Like get over it. He did. How she gets paid to advertise makeup and she can't even do hers properly. That hair and she's gone with the black jumpsuit. Reuse and recycle and sharing a room. No extra day there to shop for tat. Something tells me things aren't all good in the mlm hood for her! Moneys running low.
To think it was a 8 week fling , sheā€™s obsessed longer over him than she was a shag piece too him

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ there is no inbetween with her. Sheā€™s either dons the drag queen ott look or the unwashed scruffy look. Iā€™ve never in my life seen someone spend so much on clothes, make up etc to look so badly put together. The other day she was in Ā£600 worth of clothes and boots but looked like she had being vomited on by the old sweaty spare PE kit box from back in my high school days šŸ¤£ anyone recall when Mr D2 apparently loved her in a trackie šŸ¤£
Yeah lol think he must have been pisses

johill

Mar 12, 2024
West yorkshire
Iā€™m loving that someone in the comments has called her a drag Queen šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Does she take her support bear out with her? Sheā€™s just so embarrassing in every single way possible. No wonder she canā€™t keep a fella, wonder if they ever say she smells of cat piss?
Funny how she only needs it for travelling but not on her many shopping trips

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Never ceases to amaze me that makeup brands use her to promote their products. Her makeup always looks awful, itā€™s just plastered on. Her taste in clothes is very questionable, she always looks just flung together. Does she legit look in a mirror and think ā€œnailed itā€
Her skins like leather she got more wrinkles than madge from benidorm how she swears that eye cream is amazing ia beyond me

Holidaylover

Mar 13, 2024
Cumbria
She said once on a live a long time ago she would donate her gifts to anywhere her viewers voted for , guess what ā€¦ nope she kept them never done the vote or donated
I suggested after one of her freebie gifts that maybe she could donate some to either Alder Hey children's hospital or a womans refuge. Hmmmph I was blocked. Says it all really

Status
Not open for further replies.