Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Been lurking on TL for a little while now. Gutted I couldn't have my say cos I'm a very opinionated kinda gal šŸ™ˆ Shameless first showed up on my TT newsfeed last year and I must admit, I did watch 1 or 2 videos. I'm no longer a single Mum, but I was one for a while after leaving a very abusive relationship (still in therapy for CPTSD 5 years later!!) but I thought I could relate to A or at least pick up some budgeting tips or even meal inspo. I watched 2 videos and saw how wrong I was just from those 2. How does she struggle to be a decent Mum when she only has 1 feckin kid?! I'm telling ya, if I only had the 1, I wouldn't need to chew a coffee in the morning. It's just purely unbelievable the s she spouts and the way she acts. Anyway, I've said a bit of my piece. I'm on a lunch break at work and have been catching up so I'll be back later..definitely!
All in agreement here šŸ‘šŸ¼

Mar 8, 2024
She is a bad alcoholic & drinks every night & starts when H is back from school. She never even gave up drinking when it was said itā€™s affecting H & started hiding it in different cups. She is a nasty venomous beast without alcohol & much worse when she has had it. She is known for being aggressive, controlling, temper tantrums, possessive little tramp like her mother.
Aimee D2 never wanted you as he saw you as an easy open legs type of girl & letā€™s face it he definitely had an upgrade after you, infact all your exs have upgraded to beautiful normal women.
I will keep revealing truths about you catpiss & I hope others who know you do too.
Hope youā€™ve got support teddie with you as this is going to be the ride of your life you wished you never opened.
Your constant lies are catching up with you & itā€™s about time they did.
BTW NOBODY on here or T could be jealous of your sad, pathetic, un-loveable excuse of a life, EVER.
I have been with my hubby since I was 16, have two beautiful sons who are successful & have the life you so desperately crave for šŸ„° I am a stay at home wife looked after by my one true love & want for nothing. (I also clean, cook & shower daily too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)
Do you actually think itā€™s clever spending around Ā£500 for one night in London when you can go Superdrug and buy the items. You really think your someone special & a celeb donā€™t you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Keep going !! Glad you are speaking out
Where did woe go do you know x
Can I post this on T . Some of them donā€™t have time for both threads x

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Keep going !! Glad you are speaking out
Where did woe go do you know x
Can I post this on T . Some of them donā€™t have time for both threads x
Not a problem at all to post on T & I have no idea where woeisme has gone. I tried to message them several times but the settings on TikTok said I couldnā€™t send any. I hope they do come back and spill more ā˜•ļø on the relationship with D2 xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So sheā€™s flown to London by herself. Got herself all through passport control, baggage reclaim etc without a panic attack yet canā€™t take her child to school as she suffers with panic attacks?? Sheā€™s so odd and how at nearly 40 is she not embarrassed about how obsessed she is about a man she was seeing over the summer. Seriously needs to get a grip of herself
Iā€™d be more embarrassed about the support bear. šŸ» WTAF?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Donā€™t put your fingers in plug sockets kids šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

Attachments

• IMG_2296.jpeg
    IMG_2296.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 64

Holidaylover

Mar 13, 2024
Cumbria
She is a bad alcoholic & drinks every night & starts when H is back from school. She never even gave up drinking when it was said itā€™s affecting H & started hiding it in different cups. She is a nasty venomous beast without alcohol & much worse when she has had it. She is known for being aggressive, controlling, temper tantrums, possessive little tramp like her mother.
Aimee D2 never wanted you as he saw you as an easy open legs type of girl & letā€™s face it he definitely had an upgrade after you, infact all your exs have upgraded to beautiful normal women.
I will keep revealing truths about you catpiss & I hope others who know you do too.
Hope youā€™ve got support teddie with you as this is going to be the ride of your life you wished you never opened.
Your constant lies are catching up with you & itā€™s about time they did.
BTW NOBODY on here or T could be jealous of your sad, pathetic, un-loveable excuse of a life, EVER.
I have been with my hubby since I was 16, have two beautiful sons who are successful & have the life you so desperately crave for šŸ„° I am a stay at home wife looked after by my one true love & want for nothing. (I also clean, cook & shower daily too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)
Do you actually think itā€™s clever spending around Ā£500 for one night in London when you can go Superdrug and buy the items. You really think your someone special & a celeb donā€™t you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I did a bit of Facebook stalking and there's a video from a few hrs ago of her and her mum drunk dancing in the kitchen. Poor Harper was just sat at the kitchen table totally ignored. I've seen first hand how an alcoholic parent can affect a young child's life and it's heartbreaking.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So refreshingly relatable to other single mums isnā€™t she? All that expense flying when she couldā€™ve just got a sodding train.
Then doing a Harrods shop for more pointless soft toys and gifts for the child.
Hasnā€™t thought about whatā€™s for tea, no change there then. McDonaldā€™s probably so she can stuff her face again with 2 burgers. I despise her the irritating Pratt šŸ™„

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Donā€™t put your fingers in plug sockets kids šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ
You can just tell she hasn't even had a wash this morning let alone a shower. Who the HELL can go to anywhere for a night out and NOT SHOWER the next day when you're going round the town shopping and getting a flight home??? I find it shocking. Fair enough if you're leaving the hotel getting into your car and going straight home but she actually went into HARRODS LIKE THAT???? I'm surprised she wasn't stopped by security at the door wondering who the frigg the unwashed stinking article is who's tryna gatecrash the shop

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
Ok I don't know if I'm due on but she's irritating me more today hahahaha anyway! Did she not say that she won't buy alcohol unless it has that DCOG on it? Yet she's goin oh I didn't know it had that. Piss all the way off. Absolutely no fing reason to buy more alcohol for yourself especially not in harrods. Know your audience ya dim-witted idiot. Some of your huns can barely feed themselves. Another mug...I've no words! And hot chocolate because the tin will be nice with the tea set. Never shows this tea set. If I had something like that I'd have it on my grid because I'd be so delighted with it as it was my nanny's. She's such a smug t. Go order a takeaway and shhhhhh.

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You can just tell she hasn't even had a wash this morning let alone a shower. Who the HELL can go to anywhere for a night out and NOT SHOWER the next day when you're going round the town shopping and getting a flight home??? I find it shocking. Fair enough if you're leaving the hotel getting into your car and going straight home but she actually went into HARRODS LIKE THAT???? I'm surprised she wasn't stopped by security at the door wondering who the frigg the unwashed stinking article is who's tryna gatecrash the shop

I know imagine going into a posh shop looking like you should be begging outside šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.