Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
UK
Just a quicki before I sign off the for night but anyone else wonder how come she's got 615k followers but only roughly 100 or less comments on pretty much every video and only about 20 or less when she's flogging something??šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” the math ain't mathin to me
I think itā€™s because so many get deleted if they donā€™t say ā€œ oh how wonderful/beautiful you areā€! Also she doesnā€™t comment back very often, even when people are asking questions about products.

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
TL have a 3 photo collage on the newest page of their thread highlighting how much her face changes photo to photo .. and the bottom right one she looks trans. Add to that her fat arms and hands, and weird body shape it could be believable. And yes I still read TL as Iā€™m hooked šŸ¤£ Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t mind me mentioning the collage/post.
We don't mind you mentioning at all lovely. Glad youā€™re still reading TL too. šŸ„°

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
TL have a 3 photo collage on the newest page of their thread highlighting how much her face changes photo to photo .. and the bottom right one she looks trans. Add to that her fat arms and hands, and weird body shape it could be believable. And yes I still read TL as Iā€™m hooked šŸ¤£ Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t mind me mentioning the collage/post.
I read it too (sadly I canā€™t comment) love it, the comments have me howling, šŸ˜†

Mar 9, 2024
Iā€™m sure if he had loads of cash he would have helped her make her home decent inside and paid for some new carpets because it must smell of cat piss so badly now with 5 cats living there. She really does look like she smells of cat piss
Maybe since he gave her the house and he's paid for the garden, he wants her to at least try to keep the inside decent and take some pride in her home. It won't happen while she's got 3 kittens who think the whole downstairs is a litter tray, but again, she got them and hasn't done anything with them

Mar 9, 2024
I always read there too. Love the way they all look after each other. They do some pretty good diving too to back up their statements.

Flumpsie

Mar 8, 2024
I am so behind but determined to catch up, however I had to post and ask this, last night I was searching for Mine The Hippo, as that has to be the best account on TIKTOK šŸ¤£

Anyway, an old account of Aimeeā€™s came up, so I watched a couple, obviously cringed at the OTT filters, and she was doing a clap back on the length of her nails, when asked how she wiped her rear, she proudly announced she uses a sponge šŸ§½ šŸ¤¢ I am trying to insert a pic so you can go and watch it for yourselves!!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Can I be nosey and ask how u know there's beef (ha!) between A and her dad/wife pls..contact...or common knowledge in area? You can of course tell me to feck off and keep my beak out! I'm just a nosey cow lol šŸ˜† but think we are all curious so appreciate insight into that mess of a person!
Iā€™ve known butthole since 11yrs old & I also still know some of her family too. They hate her and she sulked at me dads wedding because she wasnā€™t centre of attention & ignored. Me dads wife sees right through her & Catpiss doesnā€™t like that she canā€™t manipulate her & her dad listens to his wife. Itā€™s also common knowledge around Birkdale & I saw on T someone actually went out with someone she knows who knows catpiss. Itā€™s on the new thread page one 3rd post. Letā€™s hope me dads wife went to catpiss mansion whilst she was in London & took buttholes DNA (saliva) from a dirty cup or hair from a brush to get a test done.
She is known as the šŸ‚šŸ’©ing Birkdale sl*g & if you see her in the wild you turn around to avoid her because she is an energy draining vampire

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Iā€™m sure if he had loads of cash he would have helped her make her home decent inside and paid for some new carpets because it must smell of cat piss so badly now with 5 cats living there. She really does look like she smells of cat piss
She does come from a very wealthy family & daddy has ALWAYS done everything for her. She earned a lot of money last year and wasted it which she could have done the house up with & I suspect me dads wife has put her foot down & about time too.
She could of left the doing the garden and used that money to bring her house up to date instead itā€™s a stinking, dirty 70/80s reject like butthole šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.