Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Who called it earlier ā€œI donā€™t have plans this weekend but that could change but if it doesnā€™t ITS FINEEEEEā€ šŸ¤£

So thatā€™s 4 bottles of alcohol sheā€™s bought in 24 hours I know one for daddy but 3 in total for her self which we all know sheā€™ll drink all of them before the weekends finished

And she will be drinking them whilst scrolling through her comments either gobbing off or crying with her šŸ–¤ black hearts šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤
Pity she hasnā€™t got an Easter tree šŸ¤£

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
She really is a genuine, beautiful young lady & truthful too šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
Have you seen her house as well? It's absolutely gorgeous, it's clean, tidy classic looking. I'm in love with it. So stylish and her bedroom is stunning. Then you've got Aimee living in what resembles a 90s care home, with artex on the ceiling and crappy old fashioned lampshades, it's clear she's not houseproud IN ANY WAY. I literally couldn't despise this sweaty meff any more than I do. Another weekend alone, Aimee, you need to sit in front of a mirror and take a good hard look at WHY you have NOT 1 FRIEND who will go for coffee or lunch with you. You have NOBODY to go shopping with NOBODY to call round and have a catch up with. It's not normal. It's because of WHO you are WHAT you are, and it's not a very nice person

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Have you seen her house as well? It's absolutely gorgeous, it's clean, tidy classic looking. I'm in love with it. So stylish and her bedroom is stunning. Then you've got Aimee living in what resembles a 90s care home, with artex on the ceiling and crappy old fashioned lampshades, it's clear she's not houseproud IN ANY WAY. I literally couldn't despise this sweaty meff any more than I do. Another weekend alone, Aimee, you need to sit in front of a mirror and take a good hard look at WHY you have NOT 1 FRIEND who will go for coffee or lunch with you. You have NOBODY to go shopping with NOBODY to call round and have a catch up with. It's not normal. It's because of WHO you are WHAT you are, and it's not a very nice person
And we are jealous of that ?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s acting like a child whoā€™s just made some buns at school. Seriously sheā€™s so bloody irritating. Bet sheā€™s stuffing her face now with a McDonaldā€™s and all those treats sheā€™s bought. Glutinous munter

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I know, I think Aimee underestimated SJ, itā€™s easy to be brave behind a screen, But SJ is much more ballsy than Aimee, I donā€™t think the support teddy bear would save her from SJ,s wrath.
Hope that piss soaked "support" thing turns on her like Lotso the bear in Toy Story.
At this stage, I genuinely think she is tapped. Wtf was that macaroni monstrosity she is squealing in delight about? Even my wee mutt would growl at me if I served that baked in dried up vomit to them. Remind me again, almost forty?? and acts like a wee daft lassie.

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I was going to say does she ever think to herself, but we all know Aimee doesnā€™t think!

But imagine if you were to be stood there whilst sheā€™s filming watching her laugh her head off at her phone? Whilst looking at herself?
In fact scrap that Iā€™d laugh looking at her as well so maybe it is relatable šŸ˜‚

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I donā€™t fully recall all the ins and outs of the SJ saga but I do remember her being in absolute bits in one of her videos. She was crying her eyes out. I got the impression that her and Aimee had both drawn a line under it but Aimee didnā€™t bother telling her Huns that. I can remember thinking at the time all Aimee had to do was call off her Huns by doing a video and say her and SJ had sorted the issue out off TikTok so stop commenting on SJā€™s video, but Aimee wouldnā€™t. She was a total b over it and as always basked in the toothless Rottweilers saying how wonderful she was and how awful SJ was. Iā€™m sure the other TikTok skank Kara (The spiritual coquette) did something similar to SJ too at the same time because thatā€™s how I discovered her?(thereā€™s a thread on here for her)

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
Just catching up on today's posts cause some of us work 12 hr shifts Aimee! Anyway Harper defo did not ask her to make the macaroni and rhe fact the child is almost 10 and its the first time she's cooked it from scratch is a disgrace. Why does her mouth always water when she's plating up, it's revolting! Also sucking her fingers is vile. The fact she made a comment about her nose means it obvs makes her self conscious. She would have been better saying nothing! šŸ™„ nobody needed that taste test! And cheaper than a takeaway? Since when do u care? Lol ffs!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Screenshot_20240314_210841.jpg
Loving thisšŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.