Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The definition of these huns will praise her for literally anything šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
ā€œIā€™m so proud of you!!!ā€ Like Mac and cheese is some really difficult dish to make, someone give her a blue Peter badge!
Absolutely mind boggling. Almost 40 and can only cook 2 or 3 meals. Takes a teddy away with her, Iā€™m just aghast at her bizarre behaviours. Loves any attention from strangers. Her content is utter drivel and selling make up when she canā€™t apply it herself. The hair curler is the best example, she looked an absolute mess. Sheā€™s just a scammer, flogging crap and getting gifts when sheā€™s live. Utter disgrace

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Same šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€šŸ‘ƒšŸ˜©ā¤ļø
I donā€™t mean any offence to anyone who thinks they have a big nose. I only mention hers because she shows off so much and does that awful trying to be sultry look. She makes me so cross because sheā€™s so awful and Iā€™m just sick of her. Iā€™m sure your noses are not as ugly as hers and your much nicer people. Sheā€™s just a con artist

Mar 7, 2024
What an absolute hoot that night was. Full of wannabes with huge egos trying to out do each other with how famous they are. 2/3 people in this photo struggle to wipe their own arses as shared with their followers šŸ’©šŸ’©. Sh*tty knickers, sh*tty knickers and vav cleay can't stand each other but post saying how nice each other is..... nice people don't have to tell other people how nice they are you turds šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’© I would not buy any product given to or endorsed by these 3 sh*t stains.
In other news, I think I'm caught up on here and TL šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315-000652_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315-000652_Samsung Internet.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 83
Mar 10, 2024
Wales
I bet as soon as she turned the camera off old piggy chops scoffed the lot! They get through far too much cheese for one tiny little person that apparently eats like a mouse. Aimee thinks making a fuss about not liking cheese gives her a personality, she's bland and knows it. She never gives H the full microwave Mac n cheese or a full pizza, I'm convinced she troffs it šŸ§€šŸ¤„
Or maybe all the mice eat the cheese?? šŸ˜‚

Mar 8, 2024
I donā€™t mean any offence to anyone who thinks they have a big nose. I only mention hers because she shows off so much and does that awful trying to be sultry look. She makes me so cross because sheā€™s so awful and Iā€™m just sick of her. Iā€™m sure your noses are not as ugly as hers and your much nicer people. Sheā€™s just a con artist
I'm not offended. X
I hate my nose..but hers is another level lol. The fact she is so full of herself and openly acts like she thinks she is really something and she is def not!! Pisses me off and she gives me the ick!!

Mar 8, 2024
Looking like Kenneth Williams and Honey G. Prancing about and pouting at the lens hoping her ex fellas can see how good she looks. For a content creator šŸ˜‚ her content is se and shoddy. Lash serum, never been an update, hair curler, we are shown her messy hair wrapped around it, not how to put it in. It looked so bad she had to do an emergency drab ponytail for her night out. Sheā€™s an utter flop. She should at least start getting dressed into some decent clothes and not those prison issue jogging sets.
Level of irritation I get from her is off the charts and itā€™s absolutely nothing to do with jealousy and everything to do with her being a con artist
Completely agree. Liars trigger me unfortunately!
Also.. being full of yourself (twatfink) is a very ugly trait. Ugly in and out = loneliness for her for rest of her life!

I wish they wud shut the F up about jealousy. Its pathetic and overused.
No part of her or her life makes me or most of us jealous. It's laughable them even using that old chestnut...pathetic and so untrue....

Right...I'm shutting the F up myself now as getting wound up over the ugly brat!

Mar 8, 2024
I donā€™t fully recall all the ins and outs of the SJ saga but I do remember her being in absolute bits in one of her videos. She was crying her eyes out. I got the impression that her and Aimee had both drawn a line under it but Aimee didnā€™t bother telling her Huns that. I can remember thinking at the time all Aimee had to do was call off her Huns by doing a video and say her and SJ had sorted the issue out off TikTok so stop commenting on SJā€™s video, but Aimee wouldnā€™t. She was a total b over it and as always basked in the toothless Rottweilers saying how wonderful she was and how awful SJ was. Iā€™m sure the other TikTok skank Kara (The spiritual coquette) did something similar to SJ too at the same time because thatā€™s how I discovered her?(thereā€™s a thread on here for her)
And sj saying A said to her...let's not do any videos of each other about this. Controlling manipulative witchy Narc!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What an absolute hoot that night was. Full of wannabes with huge egos trying to out do each other with how famous they are. 2/3 people in this photo struggle to wipe their own arses as shared with their followers šŸ’©šŸ’©. Sh*tty knickers, sh*tty knickers and vav cleay can't stand each other but post saying how nice each other is..... nice people don't have to tell other people how nice they are you turds šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’© I would not buy any product given to or endorsed by these 3 sh*t stains.
In other news, I think I'm caught up on here and TL šŸ¤£

Birds of a feather flock together with those 3, canā€™t stand any of them šŸ¤£ imagine having a life with nothing but TT. I know brands like NYX will just look at follower count but they need to research these idiots more, it wouldnā€™t even take a deep dive as just a skim of the surface will show what vile people they are.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
The Huns going off like sheā€™s made a bloody 5 course meal lol.
I donā€™t like cheese yes I said it šŸ¤£ but ffs I donā€™t make any of the faces etc she does my kids always had homemade Mac n cheese cauli cheese etc why should they miss out,ā€¦ā€¦skankymamma expects a gold medal for doing the bare minimum of whatā€™s expected.
My mother if Iā€™d have done a 1/4 of what she does well letā€™s just say Iā€™d be pushing up daisies šŸ¤£if I was Wendy Iā€™d be ashamed to say she was mineā€¦..

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I bet as soon as she turned the camera off old piggy chops scoffed the lot! They get through far too much cheese for one tiny little person that apparently eats like a mouse. Aimee thinks making a fuss about not liking cheese gives her a personality, she's bland and knows it. She never gives H the full microwave Mac n cheese or a full pizza, I'm convinced she troffs it šŸ§€šŸ¤„
I can imagine she would do that cos no one I know would make a mac and cheese that size for one child plus didnā€™t she say H could take some to school tmoz? ā€¦..Cold mac and cheese mmmmm yum ā€¦.not lol

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
That photo of her at "the event" standing by that wall šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Looks absolutely friggin terrified COZ SHE KNOWS theres NO filter on that camera phone so it's gunna show her how she really is, how she hates to be seen. Like looking through a wide lense camera šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Dinner plate/Moon face šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ LOVE that for you AimeešŸ‘
She certainly doesnā€™t look happy she looks like you say terrified also fuming how dare they take my photo without the non existent filters šŸ¤£ ā€¦ā€¦her Huns wonā€™t recognise her .

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Amie ā€œhatesā€ cheese so she makes a giant Mac and cheese when Harperā€™s away for the weekend seems wasteful to me

There is dozens of things that annoy me about her but the food wastage is up there with one of the most annoying. She spends around Ā£1k a month on food, drink and takeaways for 2 people, itā€™s absolutely criminal. 75% of the items she shows in hauls never get seen or mentioned after (like the amount of bread each shop), how she never puts the whole of something on a plate (like ready meals where she puts half of it on), and the takeaways that are always enough to feed 4 plus. The list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.