Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
If my kids were constantly getting poorly...I would be asking myself why....oh wait.......we know why!🙄 That poor kid is lacking in every area...well balanced diet, fresh air, exercise, sunlight, sleep most likely..and lastly..more important... TLC!! 🤬
She really is a selfish..thick as 2 short planks, childish and inadequate mother!
The rage she gives me/us all is unprecedented.

Sorry..rant over...the end! X

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Why can’t H go to her dads when she’s poorly?
Me thinks owd pissy smelling incontinence pad is too hungover to take her to school and probably promised her that they can have a movies and pj weekend..
Piss poor parenting!
Shes kept h off school loads of times when they have fun stuff in school surprised she let her dress up for WBD

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
If my kids were constantly getting poorly...I would be asking myself why....oh wait.......we know why!🙄 That poor kid is lacking in every area...well balanced diet, fresh air, exercise, sunlight, sleep most likely..and lastly..more important... TLC!! 🤬
She really is a selfish..thick as 2 short planks, childish and inadequate mother!

That's coz you r a decent parent who puts the child 1st unlike that thing just thinks of herself

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

What a selfish cow, if she wants some steak, let her have it. Any excuse tho to get out to the shops, maybe her dad wants to go out himself not come over to the mice infested hovel while you go out shopping. Can’t she just buy more each time and use the freezer so she always has food in. All this petrol and time wasted doing daily supermarket shops is ridiculous. She gives us all the rage, wish she would just F off

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Probably not letting Harper go to her dads cos she’ll be lonely if she goes. It’ll defo be a selfish reason. And nothing in! What absolute nonsense! I posted just last night about her food wastage and this further adds to it. Where’s all the Mac and cheese from last night? All the food that hasn’t been shown or that she said ‘it’ll freeze’. It’s just so she feels justified to order a takeaway. Odious person she is. She needs a bloody reality check.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Probably sitting there petrified in case the Vav rings her demanding to know what she's been saying to SJ about her or better still scared SJ is going to out her for more s she's been spouting 🙏🙏 I love SJ, she's no nonsense and not scared to say it! 😂😂
Vav is doing her own bitchiness on her own page haters don’t bother her apparently 🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Another thought 🤨

This is the first weekend H would see her dad since all the woe is me drama/accusations/tea spilt so is Shameless not sending her so she doesn’t have to face him/consequences of her actions?

Im pretty sure she never sees the ex as the kid gets picked up from school on the Friday and I’m sure she gets dropped off elsewhere or by someone else. Probably depends on whether she’s playing ‘I’m a victim of DV’ card or the ‘we sit and laugh together about all the comments on TT etc’ card.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Im pretty sure she never sees the ex as the kid gets picked up from school on the Friday and I’m sure she gets dropped off elsewhere or by someone else. Probably depends on whether she’s playing ‘I’m a victim of DV’ card or the ‘we sit and laugh together about all the comments on TT etc’ card.
Good point could be any of those cos they are so good at co-parenting

Status
Not open for further replies.