Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Don't know if it's already been said but with regards to THIS mornings "not hysterical" video. Aimee love, you make a complete TIT out of yourself DAILY, but especially on Friday nights when you're 2 bottles of Malbec in singing to a sty "Independant woman" soundtrack acting all boss b when in reality you go to bed crying most nights BECAUSE YOU TOLD US YOU DO!!!

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
How do I change my profile picture?
I want the same as I have on T put the picture just won’t change even though I go through all the process. It’s doing me head in !!!
Click your picture and choose a file to add from your photos lovely, that’s how I did it. Hope it works xx

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I live very local to her literally five mins away. Never seen her in the wild. I used to use the same nail shop however have since found another one. I know someone who works in H's school but not well enough to ask for the tea. The moment I do see her I'll be snapping away so we can see the real
If I didn’t know better I’d swear it was Roast roadkill! It’s grey and looks like rubber 🤮
I missed beef gate completely 😱 caught enough

No, I'm struggling to get used to it. It's hopping back and forth pages
I much prefer using this site, it’s easier to navigate and always refreshes to where you stopped reading. Also, I can comment obvs 😂

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Hey everyone, sorry been quiet today. I’ve been in hospital this morning for my 3 monthly lidocaine infusion & it makes me tired so just woke up.
Been catching up here & TL and I’m hoping SJ puts those receipts out for all to see what butthole has said slagging off VAV 🤣🤣
Hope your ok xx

Mar 7, 2024
We’ve been hit by a sickness bug so I’m catching up … yano the Tesco haul where she “buys herself a filet steak” why did she hold it facing her close to her and then puts it down but like hides it under something and shoved it off camera? Also why she got to say filet steak doesn’t matter the cut when you cremate it to s love.
She hides it so people don't check and see how much she has spent

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Just doing a cheeky shein order & these just screamed butthole 🤣🤣
The nose pencil sharpener randomly popped up & wasn’t looking at them so my phone is trolling me 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2528.jpeg
    IMG_2528.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2529.jpeg
    IMG_2529.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2530.jpeg
    IMG_2530.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 24

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Im pretty sure she never sees the ex as the kid gets picked up from school on the Friday and I’m sure she gets dropped off elsewhere or by someone else. Probably depends on whether she’s playing ‘I’m a victim of DV’ card or the ‘we sit and laugh together about all the comments on TT etc’ card.
I might be wrong Doesn't his parents pick her up from school

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I want the same as I have on T put the picture just won’t change even though I go through all the process. It’s doing me head in !!!
Same here, I think you can only change it after X Amount of time. Not sure. Every time I see your comments I hear her in my head. And……thennnnnnn….. 😡😂

Mar 7, 2024
That's coz you r a decent parent who puts the child 1st unlike that thing just thinks of herselfchildren on the spectrum often struggle

Shes kept h off school loads of times when they have fun stuff in school surprised she let her dress up for WBD
Neurodiverse children often struggle with small changes such as non uniform on a school day or a play, or something out of the ordinary in their school day. Sometimes this worry or overthinking will manifest in physical symptoms 🤔
I do know that I and every other parent (except aimee apparently) make our kids our priority. They get the best food (not the dregs, we would happily go without to make sure they are well fed), the best clothes (we are all walking around in years old underwear and outfits but our kids look smart in their new gear). We plan weekends, holidays, clubs and trips around our kids and what they want to do.
H is a second thought..... I've got an expensive piece of steak and she might want it! Give it to your kid with side of veg - might perk the poor child up.
It's rare my kids don't go to their dad's as planned, he is perfectly capable of looking after them, even if they aren't feeling well. Can't help thinking shamie is trying to avoid baby daddy...... 🤔

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Click on your picture at the top of the page, it opens a small box that includes your picture, press edit which is on your picture, upload a new picture (make sure it’s the right size) then press okay.

Reactions: And then….
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Same here, I think you can only change it after X Amount of time. Not sure. Every time I see your comments I hear her in my head. And……thennnnnnn….. 😡😂
I managed to change mine yesterday. Click on your picture at the top of the page, it opens a small box that includes your picture, press edit which is on your picture, upload a new picture (make sure it’s the right size) then press okay.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Neurodiverse children often struggle with small changes such as non uniform on a school day or a play, or something out of the ordinary in their school day. Sometimes this worry or overthinking will manifest in physical symptoms 🤔
I do know that I and every other parent (except aimee apparently) make our kids our priority. They get the best food (not the dregs, we would happily go without to make sure they are well fed), the best clothes (we are all walking around in years old underwear and outfits but our kids look smart in their new gear). We plan weekends, holidays, clubs and trips around our kids and what they want to do.
H is a second thought..... I've got an expensive piece of steak and she might want it! Give it to your kid with side of veg - might perk the poor child up.
It's rare my kids don't go to their dad's as planned, he is perfectly capable of looking after them, even if they aren't feeling well. Can't help thinking shamie is trying to avoid baby

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Her dish up dinner with me, makes me cringe. It shows her lack of thought and meal planning. She might shop for the best, but hasn’t a clue about cooking a decent meal.

My husbands daughter has always come to us, whether she’s poorly or not, as her mum knows he’s a great Dad. With her current lifestyle maybe H be better with her dad more time, just to let Aimee pursue her “career” and fall in love with every man that looks her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.