Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hey Just caught up, been on nights for the last few days. When I think this woman can't get any worse!!!!!!! Poorly child and you feed her macdonals! What the hell is wrong with you!!!! Where are her motherly instincs? Where is her tender love and care for her child! A lovely home made chicken and noodle soup with a soft roll woud have been lovely for her. She's such a selfish self centered cow! I used to think it must be me because of all the ass licking she gets in the comments! They are all radged! Awww ur such a good Mum Aimee! Oh piss off sweetheart! She hasnt got a clue what it takes to be a good mother! Bet the burger wasnt even missing! pissed off because she hasn't got a deal with them after the amount of cash she spends on her orders! Sorry guys she makes my blood boil ha x

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So many narcissistic traits aren’t there. Social media is feeding their need for validation.
100% alot take to social media for that ever flowing feed of attention from it and any attention is good to them even if it is someone being bad about them it feeds that need cause then she thinks youre jealous of her. She will never quit it as long as the like of tiktok exists. She will never care about anyone else more than she cares about herself especially when she may not be unaware of a disorder. Any anxiety she has I would say is thinking about whats she's going to do next to get the fix of attention.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Loved reading through all your comments yesterday it’s been one of those days but you all cheered me up .
Wow the absolute hideousness of her when mc Donald’s missed Hs burger and she had to to do something she’s unable to do …..share reminds me of the red chicken 🤣.

Our aimless must be totally peed off she is stuck with H all weekend idc if she insisted otherwise ,poor H she even gets se at her dads smh that poor girl is so malnourished it’s stands out a mile ,If she was any more white she would be luminous.
They’re all guilty of neglecting that poor girls mum dad grandparents aunts etc is an utter disgrace they all need a huge wake up call before it’s to late …..if it’s not already for that child .

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Excuse me what?!?!

Do you think she means Monopoly?!?

Aimless do the s hair & skin care selling off and maybe look at dictionaries to sell to your toothless huns…..

Attachments

• IMG_2005.jpeg
    IMG_2005.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning missed last night fell asleep early after a hectic non stop week. Just caught up howling at the comments 😂. Shock mcds for tea. Karma for not sharing your steak shaimless you had to give your hamburger up 😂 love that for you! Poor h being palmed off with take out again. Get that poor kid some goodness in her last thing my kids would want for tea when poorly is mcds 🤮 calling it now she had the worst night ever h ended up in her bed and now she’s got it 🙄 happy Saturday ladies hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Morning missed last night fell asleep early after a hectic non stop week. Just caught up howling at the comments 😂. Shock mcds for tea. Karma for not sharing your steak shaimless you had to give your hamburger up 😂 love that for you! Poor h being palmed off with take out again. Get that poor kid some goodness in her last thing my kids would want for tea when poorly is mcds 🤮 calling it now she had the worst night ever h ended up in her bed and now she’s got it 🙄 happy Saturday ladies hope you all have a lovely weekend x
Me eyes are in the back of me head. Slurp, slurp, chew, chew….

Think she will wait for Monday before she announces she’s got what H had after phoning owd Gregory boy at midnight as she was having a panic attack and was all out of ice lollies and the bathroom floor was too cold for her to lie on 🤣🤣

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Honest to god! The start of covid?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t cope with this level of stupid from her huns, it’s giving me an eye twitch.

Also, how can someone who literally shops in SO many different supermarkets SO frequently over the course of any given week, always have nothing in? I can’t get my head around that. To be 38 and not be able to do a whole weeks shop in one go blows my mind.

Imagine being that much of an epic fail.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning all. What will this morning bring I wonder? First sip of the day, McDonalds messaged her as the CEO ‘follows her on ‘ere’ They’ve asked her to do a talk to their staff on mental health and child nutrition, followed by them having a chilled one cos Harper’s poorly. She’ll probably have to pop out for some bits, cos she wasn’t expecting Harper to be home! She’ll do H some sugary, fat laden breakfast (which Aimee doesn’t eat)…

Just a guess xx

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
There is no way harpers attendance is above the required 96%. She'll recieve a letter from her council about it....and surely the school will raise a safeguarding??? That girl misses so much time off!!!
If shameless wants to make cu*tent about takeaways then fine. Any videos she makes that are hauls or taste testing food She can claim the 20% vat back in April because its "work"... but to feed a child mcdonalds after swimming, takeaway Thursday before going to her dad's, mcdonalds with her dad on the Friday and god knows what at the weekend followed by a picky tea of cucumber on a Monday. The only decent meal the child is getting is the basic dried up chicken dinner on a Sunday! It's beyond a joke. It's no wonder harper is always ill.
Tbh I have no issue with all the takeaways its her body but dont then moan youre always ill, she needs to own it that that is her content Food and makeup. Not try and be a relatable single mum because she's not.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Good morning all. What will this morning bring I wonder? First sip of the day, McDonalds messaged her as the CEO ‘follows her on ‘ere’ They’ve asked her to do a talk to their staff on mental health and child nutrition, followed by them having a chilled one cos Harper’s poorly. She’ll probably have to pop out for some bits, cos she wasn’t expecting Harper to be home! She’ll do H some sugary, fat laden breakfast (which Aimee doesn’t eat)…

Just a guess xx
She will probably come on with her husky voice claiming to have picked up what Harper has got, she's so predictable 😂 🤦‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
Tyne and wear
She is the ugliest eater ever. The shape of her lips gives me the rage. She sniffs and purses her lips up and chomps loudly then the top lip disappears and she looks like Orville the duck. Then the noises she makes whilst eating 🤮 Sorry that’s a really childish comment but I hate it so much. She’s disgusting
I made a comment about her lip smacking triggering my adhd rage and all he'll let loose lol

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I reckon that Hamburger she gave to Harper was always Harper's as she ordered it plain, pretty sure if it was meant for Aimee it wouldn't be plain, she just wanted to show what a good Mum she was and had no problem sharing as everyone saying on TL that she wouldn't give her daughter her steak, it was her little clap back!

Wouldn’t surprise me. Although don’t forget she doesn’t like cheese (so she says) so would get it plain herself and she’s a greedy mf too.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I made a comment about her lip smacking triggering my adhd rage and all he'll let loose lol

The amount of times I’ve wanted to comment on her videos to put her and her followers in their place is unreal but I’ve always refrained. I feel less of an urge to do so now I’ve found this place. It’s really good to be able to have an opinion without being censored or blocked etc. I feel I go a bit on tangents though but it’s cos I’ve a few years worth of opinions to get off my chest 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.