Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Please be careful woeisme, don’t do anything hasty and give away who you are. She is absolutely loving all this. How sad that this is the only excitement she has in her dull grey life
She is definitely hoping I will come back ! Just for a clue ! She's extremely dangerous! Don't worry , I'm smart , I know exactly what I'm doing . I'm actually in regular contact with Andy ! So fup you Aimee jokes on you ya giant fanny

Mar 8, 2024
I came across a tik tok the other day she posted a few years back and confirmed that she said H father is abusive - then I saw that she’d backtracked recently and said it was never him??!

Is it the one where she’s got a glass of wine in her hand (which is often I know) and she’s saying she’s a nervous wreck Cus harper has gone with her dad? In response to a comment.. her accent is completely different back then as well. And she’s filtered to do even though she doesn’t use filters

Mar 8, 2024
@woeisme25 So you are aware we have it confirmed on T that the crime reference number she has put out is tallying with current Merseyside police reference numbers at the moment
Don’t want her getting anymore smug than she already is ! So just be careful x
Seems like she is trying to reel me in , get me caught , hence her video ! She would just love that . I can't stand her at all

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She is definitely hoping I will come back ! Just for a clue ! She's extremely dangerous! Don't worry , I'm smart , I know exactly what I'm doing . I'm actually in regular contact with Andy ! So fup you Aimee jokes on you ya giant fanny
He should be using that crime reference number and telling them exactly what she is capable of

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Is it the one where she’s got a glass of wine in her hand (which is often I know) and she’s saying she’s a nervous wreck Cus harper has gone with her dad? In response to a comment.. her accent is completely different back then as well. And she’s filtered to do even though she doesn’t use filters
Yes that’s exactly the one! Then in the comments she says something about him being abusive- but wine solves it all apparently

Mar 8, 2024
harper’s not feeling well so she’s staying home tonight..is her dad not capable of looking after his child when she’s unwell?
Oh he is . She's just fuming with him ! Obviously is aware of what he has been made aware of and she doesn't like it . I see you aimee and I'm not going to play right into your sausage fingers ya fat hoof !

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I agree she's baiting she loves the drama. I wouldn't have even acknowledged that with a video. First advice in bullying is to ignore it. I've seen her be so vile to people online calling them out in videos, I think one starts something like now then Karen347 blah blah blah. It's okay for her to tarnish and send her doberhuns to harass people like SJ.

I've a history of a stalker he actually went to prison twice because of what he did to me. Since 2016 I've had so many fake facebook accounts which I knew were him and when reported to the police they have said it's unable to trace or prove who it was. I think the last time I heard from him was a year ago. So I doubt this 'investigation' will come up with much. Other accounts will do the same as woe as long as she's online with her fakeness look at me drama. Its the nature of social media!!

Mar 8, 2024
Oh he is . She's just fuming with him ! Obviously is aware of what he has been made aware of and she doesn't like it . I see you aimee and I'm not going to play right into your sausage fingers ya fat hoof !
What has Andy made of all this then? She says they get on fine now which yes is likely to be bollocks but if she’s still crying victim over him why is he letting her? Why isn’t he trying to clear his name of being a so called abusive husband??

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The memories of when she ordered this chicken tikka starter last time said it was for harper and then gave her a filthy look for asking for more
So indeed, harper CANNOT always have more😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2358.png
    IMG_2358.png
    390 KB · Views: 86
Mar 8, 2024
I feel the same, when you realise what she’s like it’s like there’s no going back. You can’t imagine how her followers don’t see it. She’s an absolute TRAMP, all that se for Easter, she’s so childlike. Wish she would F off
Totally agree with you. Once I realised..that was it.. Rage gets worse as she gets worse! 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.