Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
The memories of when she ordered this chicken tikka starter last time said it was for harper and then gave her a filthy look for asking for more
So indeed, harper CANNOT always have more😂😂
Can I have some more red? Wahaha it was very Oliver wasn’t it 😂😂😂 her face when she asked was hysterical. She could have give the poor kid the whole portion like

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
That video 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ I've never seen so much se in my life 😂😂 Obviously not getting enough attention so reeled the afternoon tea with the plod in for effect and sympathy lol. What I don't get is it's been pretty quiet all week, woe had gone, mine the hippo has moved on to another idiot oops I mean creator and Aimee seemed to have gotten away with a free ride this week lol, so why the hell would she wheel out that video that the police told her she MUST make, and the crime number the police told her she MUST show and open up a new can of worms? Woe is in here now ready to out Aimee once again and I don't blame them. Aimee brings on every bit of scrutiny herself. Thing is no one is allowed to have a different opinion than hers, if you don't agree with her or not blowing kisses up her arse then you're deleted and blocked. So of course people are going to hop on to other accounts or gossip sites to have their say without fear of getting their comments removed and this is what pisses Aimee off! She can't control those accounts, gossip sites, or comments so she brings out the sympathy videos lol. She's pathetic! If there were threatening messages she would 100% be showing them off. I truly hope Woe comes back with some real dirt on this lunatic! And as for saying this is the only time she's going to talk about it is absolute bollocks! She will milk this for weeks, it's made her feel important, special, I'm surprised she didn't say the policeman follows her on TikTok :oops::rolleyes: Remember when she was ill last year? She got slated in the comments and did a clapback vowing she would never talk about being ill ever again, that all her content from now on would be wholesome and uplifting, that last a whole day if that lol. She's just pathetic, that need to be validated, loved, liked, adored by strangers on the internet is worryingly strange and very sad. I hope she eventually gets help 🤥🤥🤥

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Huns will be going after Deb.. Wendy hasn't helped

Attachments

• IMG_7629.jpeg
    IMG_7629.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 295
Mar 8, 2024
What has Andy made of all this then? She says they get on fine now which yes is likely to be bollocks but if she’s still crying victim over him why is he letting her? Why isn’t he trying to clear his name of being a so called abusive husband??
They absolutely don't get on fine . She likes to make out they do , truth be told he hates her . She can't stand that at all. Alot of people hate her . She's actually the worst human I have ever known

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Honestly want to vomit, sat there with that smug look on her face, get in the real world Aimee, of which it doesn’t revolve around you, your literally the huns instalment of Jeremy Kyle every morning. Shame you don’t put the same “effort” you have in contacting the police in safeguarding and nurturing your daughter. Maybe the police should have discussed what Pxxxxc”s do with children’s images online because if you truly knew you would NEVER post another image of your daughter again, and I know because my best friend works in that field and it’s truly VILE. You are truly one of the worst examples of a mother online ever.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yes that’s exactly the one! Then in the comments she says something about him being abusive- but wine solves it all apparently
Wonder what Andy thinks when he hears all this crap? Surely he talks to her about her false claims. She thrives on drama and doesn’t seem to care who she accuses. If she had more going on for herself outside of the house she wouldn’t fixate on the slightest bit of drama online. Her only human contacts are her mum dad sister and checkout ladies and gents. Oh and the occasional real life meet up with vav. (Not forgetting strangers who stop her to tell her they follow her and love her content.

Mar 8, 2024
That video 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ I've never seen so much se in my life 😂😂 Obviously not getting enough attention so reeled the afternoon tea with the plod in for effect and sympathy lol. What I don't get is it's been pretty quiet all week, woe had gone, mine the hippo has moved on to another idiot oops I mean creator and Aimee seemed to have gotten away with a free ride this week lol, so why the hell would she wheel out that video that the police told her she MUST make, and the crime number the police told her she MUST show and open up a new can of worms? Woe is in here now ready to out Aimee once again and I don't blame them. Aimee brings on every bit of scrutiny herself. Thing is no one is allowed to have a different opinion than hers, if you don't agree with her or not blowing kisses up her arse then you're deleted and blocked. So of course people are going to hop on to other accounts or gossip sites to have their say without fear of getting their comments removed and this is what pisses Aimee off! She can't control those accounts, gossip sites, or comments so she brings out the sympathy videos lol. She's pathetic! If there were threatening messages she would 100% be showing them off. I truly hope Woe comes back with some real dirt on this lunatic! And as for saying this is the only time she's going to talk about it is absolute bollocks! She will milk this for weeks, it's made her feel important, special, I'm surprised she didn't say the policeman follows her on TikTok :oops::rolleyes: Remember when she was ill last year? She got slated in the comments and did a clapback vowing she would never talk about being ill ever again, that all her content from now on would be wholesome and uplifting, that last a whole day if that lol. She's just pathetic, that need to be validated, loved, liked, adored by strangers on the internet is worryingly strange and very sad. I hope she eventually gets help 🤥🤥🤥
She has absolutely nothing to show . She's a liar and absolutely fat ,ugly , lazy , s of a human ! If anything , that latest video shows she craves attention and is dying for more drama . do off Aimee , until the next time that is 😉

Mar 8, 2024
She has absolutely nothing to show . She's a liar and absolutely fat ,ugly , lazy , s of a human ! If anything , that latest video shows she craves attention and is dying for more drama . do off Aimee , until the next time that is 😉
Hv u seen her in real life lately? Only asking as curious about her size 10 figure 🤔 😏🐽 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.