Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to the newbies šŸ‘‹
How many more people eh Aims... are we ALL wrong about you...don't think so!
Anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can see thru the BS.
Calling you out is not bullying. Worrying about YOUR child is not bulling. Asking questions is not bullying. Sharing opinions is not bullying.
Look a bit closer to home..and wind your neck in and your scraggy thick huns while u are at it. Oh...and have a wash...cut that mangey hair and clean you cess pool by the sea! Overgrown...self orientated...thick...fat...lying.. entitled.. Narcissistic baby! Your parents need to stop enabling this bullshit. Doing u no favours. You are an embarrassment surely..
The end.... for now.....šŸ¤”šŸ™ƒ

Gawwwwwwd, the amount of bullšŸ’©that old yo-yo knickers well used bike chats is unbelievable, she must stink of šŸ’©as well of cat piss & desperation. Those vile, bullying, inbred toothless sycophants just lap it all up, they are seriously all delulu if that thing is what gives them inspiration!!!
Anyways got that off my chest, enjoy your evening beautiful people & much ā¤ļøto you all & the ladies & gents over on the other site. šŸ„°

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Welcome to the newbies šŸ‘‹
How many more people eh Aims... are we ALL wrong about you...don't think so!
Anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can see thru the BS.
Calling you out is not bullying. Worrying about YOUR child is not bulling. Asking questions is not bullying. Sharing opinions is not bullying.
Look a bit closer to home..and wind your neck in and your scraggy thick huns while u are at it. Oh...and have a wash...cut that mangey hair and clean you cess pool by the sea! Overgrown...self orientated...thick...fat...lying.. entitled.. Narcissistic baby! Your parents need to stop enabling this bullshit. Doing u no favours. You are an embarrassment surely..
The end.... for now.....šŸ¤”šŸ™ƒ
I hope its not "the end" coz u nailed it for sure šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ–šŸ‘šŸ‘

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
First time posting. I am a social work manager I work with the police daily. That log number is not accurate šŸ‘€ she defo has FII (MĆ¼nchausen syndrome) tendencies. Her eyes are flicking everywhere in that video. She is not a sane or well woman.
So can't you post and blow some wind up her...tell her it's fake? ....if the police aren't involved it won't matter to you ....let her know YOU know she's talking out her arse

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
What I find truly alarming is strangers knowing the ins and outs of her child's life. In her video someone asks her why her wee one is not at her dads. Wtaf?? Then another of her slabber cabbage huns turns on her and asks why is it any of her business. Eh hello?? Cos her mother opens her mouth and let's her belly rumble over every detail of that child's life. They are probably more invested in that fakers life than any of their own family's.
Yeah ..funny how THE POLICE, AIMEE, THINK ITS OK FOR YOU TO POST PICS OF AN UNDERAGE CHILD ON ALL YOUR SOCIALS YET FOLLOW UP FOLK WHO SAY "SHE SMELLS OF CAT PISS " ??? MAKE IT MAKE fING SENSE YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF FRIGGIN PISSED UP.AIR

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
I stopped reading TL for a while because it's so frustrating not being able to comment due to the glitch but I'm so glad something made me look this evening. Now I've found this place. Aimeememe you are a disgrace. A lying selfish twisted dangerous wasteful narcissistic filtered to do pointless human being!! Your insides are ugly and it's oozes out of your face. You shouldn't be in charge of small humans or animals. Your collection of mugs is as large as the collection of mugs in your comment section. And your dress sense is non existent. Stop buying s. Stop flogging s. You are an absolute joke!

And breathe...

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Pissed as an absolute fart in tonight's DUD....living the dream...revelling in the fact she's untouchable .coz the po po will expose the trolls ..
Shes definitely boozed up.
Canā€™t remember what sheā€™s ordered
ā€œHarper and me mum like to shareā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚they donā€™t have much choice it seems šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she gets a full meal and bread all to herself. Sheā€™s so so so greedy. Sheā€™s needy in every single aspect of her life. Craving; sugar, attention, dopamine, drama, wants MORE of everything the glutinous munter

Status
Not open for further replies.