Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I stopped reading TL for a while because it's so frustrating not being able to comment due to the glitch but I'm so glad something made me look this evening. Now I've found this place. Aimeememe you are a disgrace. A lying selfish twisted dangerous wasteful narcissistic filtered to do pointless human being!! Your insides are ugly and it's oozes out of your face. You shouldn't be in charge of small humans or animals. Your collection of mugs is as large as the collection of mugs in your comment section. And your dress sense is non existent. Stop buying s. Stop flogging s. You are an absolute joke!

And breathe...
Amen

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Shes definitely boozed up.
Can’t remember what she’s ordered
“Harper and me mum like to share” 😂😂they don’t have much choice it seems 😂😂😂😂 she gets a full meal and bread all to herself. She’s so so so greedy. She’s needy in every single aspect of her life. Craving; sugar, attention, dopamine, drama, wants MORE of everything the glutinous munter
THIS!!!👏👏👏👏 GREEDY in every sense of the word with regards to everything in her life...she makes me sick

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hooray, I’ve wanted soooo long to join in with the ladies over on T but wasn’t quick enough, only just seen someone comment about here, hi all xx
I was the same for over a year Kept trying to join but it was full then was overjoyed when I did…. Then couldn’t comment 😂 Love those T ladies, so funny but hearts of gold I’m so glad to be here too x

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What is the need to start of a video stood like that for? Flashing of your 🍑 constantly when it looks flat as a pancake baffles me!!

They all seem to think they’re proper good looking, hence why they’re single and can’t keep a man 🤨😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2361.jpeg
    IMG_2361.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 149
Mar 8, 2024
What has Andy made of all this then? She says they get on fine now which yes is likely to be bollocks but if she’s still crying victim over him why is he letting her? Why isn’t he trying to clear his name of being a so called abusive husband??
Hello . Seen you say I didn't reply to this question over in the other place 😆 sorry . The answer to your question is , Andy has made her aware of what he knows etc and he's not happy with any of it at all ! Right now , he's pursuing shared custody ! I really feel uneasy saying all this . Anyways , I'm sure it will all come out soon . It's sickening and I'm bloody sick myself from all her s

Mar 8, 2024
@woeisme25 What I’m still not understanding is why Andy isn’t doing more to protect his daughter in all this? It’s easy to say Aimee is this and that but I’ve been watching her for the last 2 or so years, progressively getting worse to the point she has no regard to H at all and yet all the adults around her are failing her so badly?
I agree . But he definitely is doing things behind the scenes ! He isn't like Aimee ! Airing all his plans and affairs to the whole world .

Status
Not open for further replies.