Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024

hiddengem

Mar 16, 2024
southport
Thanks for the insight. Can understand ppls caution with the mentality...unstable!
I will Try my very best to provide receipts, there is a few messages
Did she take her support bear out when you knew her? He helps her when she feels anxious and is going to have a panic attack. Personally I think she would be better having some propranolol (beta blockers) from the GP as she said she has diazepam but benzodiazepines can make you drowsy and highly addictive. Don’t get yourselves set up for attack by her fans, they are rabid dogs.
The support bear is definitely a new thing and didn't have that back in our days. Ahhh so much I want to say but I'm we are just trying to get our friend to agree before I say anymore without proof x

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
It's a mix of everything! She's so exhausting and has gotten to me mentally and just had enough . Here's to hoping her big fat trap will be permanently shut soon
I hope Merseyside police are so inundated with people calling up and checking online for an update with the crime reference no. they make a statement. Who the hell publishes a personal CR no. when a supposed ‘investigation’ is ongoing? She thinks we are all thick as tit.

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
I don't know. I'd say he does but I can't be sure . She did need his permission to get the garden done tho !!
I think he must help her out, she spends a fortune in shopping and takeaways for a start. What I don't understand re her latest "crime" story is, everything you've said, you've said on pages designed to talk about other people. Surely harrassment is when someone directly contacts someone face to face, email, letter, text etc? By reporting comments on a gossip site, she's asking the police to look into gossip. She's put herself and her daughter in the public eye. What she's saying doesn't actually make any sense. She's well out of her depth in my opinion and she's trying to scare people by saying the police will lock up people who gossip 🤣

Last edited:

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Hi everyone, brand new here after coming back and forth with a few people who know Aimee personally. (I'm not friends with her now as I chose to take myself and my family away from her drama at the beginning of her tik tok life) but im still in contact and close to a mutual friend that was also very close to Aimee. She knows I'm posting but she does not want Aimee to find out who I am as she is scared it will then be linked to her and Aimee will make her life a living hell. I'm taking a risk posting here because she could narrow it down and know who I am. We are so sick of her lies, i know receipts are important to eliminate fake posts and accounts. We had some with the approval of the ones who provided them but after tonight's police post they don't want to us to post them. I can assure you she is the biggest manipulating liar to ever walk this earth! We don't know much about D2 as she kept alot hidden but we know that D1 life was made a living hell. He told her he had reconciled with his ex partner and she went psychotic. She even got her Mum to send him messages. We are so frustrated with it all, I knew Harper when she was little, Aimee has ruined her. Hate seeing negative comments about Harper, it really isn't her fault. Aimee cut off alot of her friends for the fame. She's definitely not the person she used to be, she's an absolute fraud.
Bless you for speaking out , I can only imagine how difficult it must be . But I believe in people taking responsibility for their actions
And it sounds like Aimee has upset and distressed a few people and they have a right for their side and voices to be heard
Best of luck xx

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
Bless you for speaking out , I can only imagine how difficult it must be . But I believe in people taking responsibility for their actions
And it sounds like Aimee has upset and distressed a few people and they have a right for their side and voices to be heard
Best of luck xx
I can only repeat what you said, I should imagine she’s pissed a lot of people off over the last few years especially, and all her pigeons are coming home to roost now.

hiddengem

Mar 16, 2024
southport
Best of luck xx
I can only say hopefully soon she will be brought down or at least be seen for the liar she is. Believe it or not she did have friends who cared about her ( there was an incident around a gathering she had a long while ago... didn't end well and that's when all this started. Her dad is actually normal doesn't really get involved with anything but Wendy is completely ruled by Aimee. We kept up with TL and everything that is said on there is true, we got told about this page and as soon as that police story was posted I thought that is it. I know words are just words until receipts are shown, I'm trying my best without upsetting anyone x

The duchess

Mar 8, 2024
So I’ve only just watched the video and oh my🫣
I’ve had the pleasure in my line of work to study forensics and the art of telling if someone is telling lies by body language, facial expressions, eye movements and the way hands are used in a conversation. I’d love to share all but having watched that video it clearly shows she’s a classic manipulator of the truth. If her Dad is stood beside her he an enabler or he’s implicit in the lies she’s telling.
She’s either reported online or through call centre and they’ve made an appointment for yesterday to speak about it ( which does seem more plausible) or old Gregory knows a few from his golf club.
I’m not convinced about the whole they told me to post this TikTok because what about when the huns went for her ex on his business page or the lies she’s told about domestic abuse, women’s aid, doing an interview on radio and the whole social services situation. She’s a very good at spinning a yarn as my old mum used to say.

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
The police are extremely limited when it comes to cyber crime especially as it takes so long and so much money. The only reason they've advised her to put that video out is to deter. To try and deter other people from doing the same thing. Because they can't really do anything other than save all of the evidence for the future. To the best of my knowledge they cannot act until a direct threat has been made. Alls its done is show that she's not threatening, she's serious about trying to pursue criminal recompense. In short, it means nothing.
🎯

Mar 8, 2024
So I’ve only just watched the video and oh my🫣
I’ve had the pleasure in my line of work to study forensics and the art of telling if someone is telling lies by body language, facial expressions, eye movements and the way hands are used in a conversation. I’d love to share all but having watched that video it clearly shows she’s a classic manipulator of the truth. If her Dad is stood beside her he an enabler or he’s implicit in the lies she’s telling.
She’s either reported online or through call centre and they’ve made an appointment for yesterday to speak about it ( which does seem more plausible) or old Gregory knows a few from his golf club.
I’m not convinced about the whole they told me to post this TikTok because what about when the huns went for her ex on his business page or the lies she’s told about domestic abuse, women’s aid, doing an interview on radio and the whole social services situation. She’s a very good at spinning a yarn as my old mum used to say.
I'm wondering if the police number has something to do with Charlie's dad? He apparently works for the police and can get any troll locked up according to rrrrrr Charlie. Bendy Wendy might have said to Charlie, "Have a word with your dad, help your sister out, or the free holidays will stop" 😂 sorry none of this is true just my train of thought spoken out loud lock me up 🚓

Status
Not open for further replies.