Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Yes she ALWAYS jumps to her defence and it really does sound like it’s exactly what she would want to comment but doesn’t want to be seen lowering herself to defend herself. I’m still laughing at her being SOOOO SERIOUS, her comment “they have launched an investigation” good grief all because you look like you smell of cat piss. Let’s hope the police pass on safeguarding concerns over her public posts of photos of her daughter. Bet they eye rolled and shook their heads after they’d spoken to her. She is living in a cyber fantasy world and has delusions of grandeur. She really does need to get out and mix with people outside her family circle. She needs to engage with some grown up people who are dealing with real life problems not made up anxiety. Wonder if she was cuddling the support bear while she spoke to them. I mean that is a red flag surely, I imagine she didn’t talk directly to the police but through the Bear because she is so traumatised. I hope they said to her “hello miss are you aware your house stinks of cat piss and the carcasses of mice?” She really is the crazy cat lady of TT
Watch the last couple of posts on mine_the_hippo on TT
So funny!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She's so twisted it's almost like she enjoys it all ! Even tho things can easily go tits up for her , but in this moment the attention she is getting is all she can think about ! What about tomorrow Aimee ? Or the next day ? When it's all gone just like that ? Is the high of sympathy all really worth it ? Well , you will see . I'll be back just to prove I haven't been taken down ya absolute melt
So glad to see your back & this b needs taking down for good. She is a vile, disgusting, liar who lives in her fake fairytale world. Well I hope me dads wife is demanding a DNA test & your not his daughter. Smug Cnut & like you she carries on with her bullshit then she will not like the truth coming out. She’s already been called out slagging off her fake bestie Vav by another creator this week & it’s all on TL latest thread

Flumpsie

Mar 8, 2024
The whole weekend will consist of the same pyjamas and dressing gown, junk food then vomiting and laxatives, stepping over clutter, pissy laundry baskets and paint, all the while swiping away on Tinder and reading, blocking and deleting on TikTok, not to mention reading here and then seething cos she can't control the comments here on TL and on Mine the Hippos account 😂 😂 And we are all jealous? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: My daughters are taking me out tomorrow for a belated Mothers Day including afternoon tea and shopping in Liverpool, I'd take my life over Aimee's any time ;);)

What’s TL?

Reactions: easilyannoyed114

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can only say hopefully soon she will be brought down or at least be seen for the liar she is. Believe it or not she did have friends who cared about her ( there was an incident around a gathering she had a long while ago... didn't end well and that's when all this started. Her dad is actually normal doesn't really get involved with anything but Wendy is completely ruled by Aimee. We kept up with TL and everything that is said on there is true, we got told about this page and as soon as that police story was posted I thought that is it. I know words are just words until receipts are shown, I'm trying my best without upsetting anyone x
Yes don’t rile the beast, be careful because she HATES bullying unless it’s her and her simpleton fans doing the bullying. She’s being all Miss Marple these days.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She thinks easily spreading her legs to reveal her fat fanny will make them stay she thinks she's this Hollywood stunner and she's just this average looking munter . Money yes please sex so easily available yes please but they won't and never will stick around her because she's a control freak and absolutely dangerous
THIS 👏👏👏
This is how she is known around Southport & she is known to be aggressive when she doesn’t get her own way. She has never wanted H and only had her to trap Andy & H prefers being with her dad because he looks after her and gives her a normal life when she is at his. I’ve also reported her to MR TAX man for fraud because she doesn’t claim all her money truthfully & her income off her maybe not daddy isn’t declared. TAKE THIS b DOWN woeisme !!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Since her dad told her “they’re conducting a formal investigation” she couldn’t stop saying it and in the comments too. 😂😂😂 so embarrassing
It’s “launching”😂😂😂😂 this made me cringe so much, yes online bullying is abhorrent but this is just people who can see through her BS, she can’t stand it when people begin to see through her and give their opinions. She’s got to be mummy of one, arguing with herself. She is consumed by TT, a family takeaway and she’s just on her phone constantly switching between her account and mummy to one, commenting and defending herself. What a sad life 🙄

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
THIS 👏👏👏
This is how she is known around Southport & she is known to be aggressive when she doesn’t get her own way. She has never wanted H and only had her to trap Andy & H prefers being with her dad because he looks after her and gives her a normal life when she is at his. I’ve also reported her to MR TAX man for fraud because she doesn’t claim all her money truthfully & her income off her maybe not daddy isn’t declared. TAKE THIS b DOWN woeisme !!!
I've always thought her dad "employs" her. She's always super busy doing nothing. She'd never admit doing "work" for her dad because that would imply her tiktok "career" wasn't enough of an income. But considering she's quite a lonely person she must be doing something in the day otherwise she'd definitely be talking to her phone. If she was honest about it people might say how lucky she is to have a father with businesses. But she continues to flaunt her lifestyle and "success" which is just boasting in my opinion. She'd be the kid at school that everyone hated because she'd be "my dad this my dad that" all the time. She does herself no favours and sits in victimised complex all the time.

Mar 8, 2024
Hi everyone, brand new here after coming back and forth with a few people who know Aimee personally. (I'm not friends with her now as I chose to take myself and my family away from her drama at the beginning of her tik tok life) but im still in contact and close to a mutual friend that was also very close to Aimee. She knows I'm posting but she does not want Aimee to find out who I am as she is scared it will then be linked to her and Aimee will make her life a living hell. I'm taking a risk posting here because she could narrow it down and know who I am. We are so sick of her lies, i know receipts are important to eliminate fake posts and accounts. We had some with the approval of the ones who provided them but after tonight's police post they don't want to us to post them. I can assure you she is the biggest manipulating liar to ever walk this earth! We don't know much about D2 as she kept alot hidden but we know that D1 life was made a living hell. He told her he had reconciled with his ex partner and she went psychotic. She even got her Mum to send him messages. We are so frustrated with it all, I knew Harper when she was little, Aimee has ruined her. Hate seeing negative comments about Harper, it really isn't her fault. Aimee cut off alot of her friends for the fame. She's definitely not the person she used to be, she's an absolute fraud.
Hello! Thanks for having the balls to post! Can I ask did she not go to her friends wedding last year? I’m on T and posted ages ago that it appeared on the day of the wedding she was posting on tiktok rather than being at a so called friends wedding. And if so, does the bride still speak to her after Aimee fed her wedding off? No worries if you don’t want to answer. I respect you anonymity

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder if the Police watched any of her Tik toks and got confused as to whether they were dealing with the right person, due to all the filters she uses 😂
I’m not 100% convinced they actually went round her house and agree that maybe it could be a golfing chum of her Dads. But then she has posted a crime reference number 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely she wouldn’t have posted that if it wasn’t true? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I know she posts stuff that isn’t true ALL the time, but that’s a step too far if she has just made that bit up.

D2 Mums Insta is on point again 😂👌🏻

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s “launching”😂😂😂😂 this made me cringe so much, yes online bullying is abhorrent but this is just people who can see through her BS, she can’t stand it when people begin to see through her and give their opinions. She’s got to be mummy of one, arguing with herself. She is consumed by TT, a family takeaway and she’s just on her phone constantly switching between her account and mummy to one, commenting and defending herself. What a sad life 🙄
Apologies she does say conducting but in the comments she writes “launching” I’m finding her Miss Marple act absolutely hilarious.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
So glad to see your back & this b needs taking down for good. She is a vile, disgusting, liar who lives in her fake fairytale world. Well I hope me dads wife is demanding a DNA test & your not his daughter. Smug Cnut & like you she carries on with her bullshit then she will not like the truth coming out. She’s already been called out slagging off her fake bestie Vav by another creator this week & it’s all on TL latest thread
Oh I missed this on TL… what’s she said about big beefy?

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hi everyone, brand new here after coming back and forth with a few people who know Aimee personally. (I'm not friends with her now as I chose to take myself and my family away from her drama at the beginning of her tik tok life) but im still in contact and close to a mutual friend that was also very close to Aimee. She knows I'm posting but she does not want Aimee to find out who I am as she is scared it will then be linked to her and Aimee will make her life a living hell. I'm taking a risk posting here because she could narrow it down and know who I am. We are so sick of her lies, i know receipts are important to eliminate fake posts and accounts. We had some with the approval of the ones who provided them but after tonight's police post they don't want to us to post them. I can assure you she is the biggest manipulating liar to ever walk this earth! We don't know much about D2 as she kept alot hidden but we know that D1 life was made a living hell. He told her he had reconciled with his ex partner and she went psychotic. She even got her Mum to send him messages. We are so frustrated with it all, I knew Harper when she was little, Aimee has ruined her. Hate seeing negative comments about Harper, it really isn't her fault. Aimee cut off alot of her friends for the fame. She's definitely not the person she used to be, she's an absolute fraud.
I’ve known her since being a kid and you are so correct with what you have written. She is a vile 2 faced narcissist who throws temper tantrums when she does t get her own way.
She is a psychotic, violent, delusional b who has been like this all her life.
Like you I was scared to speak out and if it wasn’t for woeisme I wouldn’t off as they gave me the kick up my ass I needed to call Butthole out. Well done for speaking up & I know it’s taken a lot for you to do & honestly the way she is I wouldn’t worry about any come backs from her because her life is she won’t do anything. Her fall has been a long time coming & did you also know about daddy Greg not being her dad and that there is two other suspects her tramp mother was sleeping with when she was with Greg.
BTW CATPISS that isn’t a real log number from Merseyside police. My brother in law works for them (doesn’t follow her 🤣) & he said it should have the date on it when reported as in 87556/16032024
What’s your next bullshit story princess catpiss

Status
Not open for further replies.