Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Mar 8, 2024
He must be so mortified at her traipsing around all the supermarkets dressed like an absolute bag lady with drag/stage makeup on every day. Then ordering take aways most nights. Maybe woeisme is actually medadswife? She must be absolutely sick to death of her. I know I would be. In fact I would have gone by now
This is the thing isn’t it. I don’t understand how they can just condone her TikTok’s! If she was well presented and doing good work on there I’d understand the support they give her, but it’s just awful to watch the state of her. And for her little girl growing up with it. Something very, very wrong with the whole lot of them.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
It’s H I feel for she hasn’t got to high school yet when she does that’s were the bullying will start ,High school is brutal at the best of times never mind when you mam gets herself dressed etc in front of a camera for all to see.
One thing I’m suprised at is she’s not set H to private school like she was sent by her daddy and mammy,That poor kid is so messed up it’s unbelievable that there isn’t agencies involved.
Just seen mines new TikTok’s nearly wet myself laughing 😆.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Does she still have the ‘baaabeeez’ not heard anyone mention the kittens or the older 2 in awhile 🥺 she’s such a selfish, nasty, greedy crowded butt hole, she got those kittens for traction on her page and now they just seem to be abandoned or lost in that s hole she dares call a home 🥺 I knew as soon as I read she’d got 3 more they’d be pushed out as soon as her interest had waived and something else caught her interest etc, she needs every living thing taken from her as she is too petulant and is incapable of looking after herself let alone 5 cats, wonder if she keeps up to date with their fleaing/worming etc, she just annoys me so much I could literally go on and about the thing. Xx

Mar 7, 2024
Wow, there was a lot to catch up on both on here and TL. Absolutely no chance the police told her to do a Tiktok with a crime reference number. I have no doubt she has reported the hate pages for bullying & harassment, probably here and TL too. They would have told her to keep a log of incidents and to lock down her social media.
Well done those that know her, those that have been 💩 on, that are speaking out. She's clearly a dangerous individual that uses threats of legal action and Gregg's wallet to intimidate and silence people. Karma takes a while but delivers eventually!

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
How long before we get a anxiety attack video? Today? Tomorrow? It will happen. That's what makes me enraged. I have PTSD and severe anxiety due to a health issue I had a few years ago. It stopped my whole life. I had to leave a job I loved and my family took so much care of me. Last thing I'd think of doing is jumping on and making a tiktok of myself in a state! Did I claim PIP for it? No. Because I'm not a fraud who uses people and fs up their lives and lies to thousands of people online every single day!

Luckily for me I got into another job which I love and support from everyone I work with. It helped fix me to a degree. See Aimz, you can be a productive employed member of society and not go around destroying people for your own gains.

Can you tell I really can't stand her. Typing it all up is kinda like therapy.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Those cats will be dead in no time. She's got such a lack of responsibility and they'll use the outside toilet? Yes peoples gardens where children play! Or public areas. I have a cat and she goes as far as the roof outside my daughters room and back in and that's because we kept her in for a good Yr before we allowed her to sit outside. If she wandered then we wouldn't let her out at all because 1-im very aware of her being hurt and 2- she isn't anyone else's responsibility. She could build them a catio which would be the responsible thing to do but she wouldn't keep up with maintaining it. To much like hard work for her. Poor cats! I'd have one but my house is big and she laps around in here and her and the dog have their own play room and they play together when the cats not snoozing lol

Mar 8, 2024
Does she still have the ‘baaabeeez’ not heard anyone mention the kittens or the older 2 in awhile 🥺 she’s such a selfish, nasty, greedy crowded butt hole, she got those kittens for traction on her page and now they just seem to be abandoned or lost in that s hole she dares call a home 🥺 I knew as soon as I read she’d got 3 more they’d be pushed out as soon as her interest had waived and something else caught her interest etc, she needs every living thing taken from her as she is too petulant and is incapable of looking after herself let alone 5 cats, wonder if she keeps up to date with their fleaing/worming etc, she just annoys me so much I could literally go on and about

How long before we get a anxiety attack video? Today? Tomorrow? It will happen. That's what makes me enraged. I have PTSD and severe anxiety due to a health issue I had a few years ago. It stopped my whole life. I had to leave a job I loved and my family took so much care of me. Last thing I'd think of doing is jumping on and making a tiktok of myself in a state! Did I claim PIP for it? No. Because I'm not a fraud who uses people and fs up their lives and lies to thousands of people online every single day!

Luckily for me I got into another job which I love and support from everyone I work with. It helped fix me to a degree. See Aimz, you can be a productive employed member of society and not go around destroying people for your own gains.

I hear you 💐Her mental health TikTok’s are dangerous and harmful in my opinion. She gives bad advice. And all those faithful followers who are the biggest bullies out there should be stopped by Aimee, but no, just more vile people causing more harm. You just do your best and do one day at a time to feel better ok

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Omg her latest stok who gives a flying f**k about the baybeeeeez their cats let them be.
Didn’t think she would cat proof her garden like she was on about a while back they’ll roam all over before long using other gardens as toilets etc.
One more thing she’s lost interest in maybe she’s hoping they’ll go and not come back plus you never hear of the other 2 older cats since she got the 3 baybeeez .

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Also, the way she talks to those cats is more endearing than how she talks to Harper or her nephew. "What a doin" in a baby voice. It's like nails on a chalkboard. Go be a parent to your child who is most definitely not sick otherwise we would have had the usual i havent slept, shes been in my bed, feel bad for me tiktoks and in the process she hasn't seen her father and had nothing but rubbish takeaways all weekend.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport

You should be so proud of what you’ve achieved & overcome, well done babe 👏
She is just a fraud & a nasty, lying, catpiss smelling cnut who is HATED massively in Birkdale & Southport. She actually mocks people with genuine illnesses and struggles & that smug grin she does needs wiping off her face 😡😡
She is an alcoholic and that comes before anything or anyone in her life & opens a bottle as soon as H is home from school.

flatopinion

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
I’ve been following the other forum for a longg time but obviously havent been able to comment. Aimee used to really bother me, especially around the time of the car accident which she filmed whilst behind the wheel. Now I feel sorry for her, I think she is a very lonely individual with some serious issues and if Tiktok disappeared tomorrow she would be in deep trouble.

Anyway I wanted to comment on here and share my short experience in the hope that it adds some discredit to her latest ‘police investigation’ story.

A while ago she posted about Harper’s teacher following her and watching her TikToks, I think it was in response to people being concerned about Harper’s lunch/behaviour. Anyway for my own personal reasons I contacted the school as I was concerned that teachers would be interacting with parents outside of school and the massive amount of issues that could cause. I contacted the head directly and was asked to give a lot of details, which I did and he basically responded saying they were aware of the individual and that they had a staff policy around social media and teachers should not be following parents and he would remind them of this although he was sure it wasnt happening (I think someone else had already contacted him judging by him seeming to know what had been said).

I then commented on Aimee’s post to say that I was concerned and that the school have a policy in place (basically wanted even a fraction of the huns to wake up) and was met with a typical narc response that the school were treating any complaints as malicious and I was a liar - highly untrue as the head couldnt have been more understanding and professional in his response to me. I was then swiftly blocked.

Anyway I hope that helps to show that her front on TikTok is all an act and lies, she may well have spoken to the police but I do not believe she is telling the truth or whole truth about what they’ve said. Especially if its anything like my small experience. Sorry for the long post!

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Those cats will be dead in no time. She's got such a lack of responsibility and they'll use the outside toilet? Yes peoples gardens where children play! Or public areas. I have a cat and she goes as far as the roof outside my daughters room and back in and that's because we kept her in for a good Yr before we allowed her to sit outside. If she wandered then we wouldn't let her out at all because 1-im very aware of her being hurt and 2- she isn't anyone else's responsibility. She could build them a catio which would be the responsible thing to do but she wouldn't keep up with maintaining it. To much like hard work for her. Poor cats! I'd have one but my house is big and she laps around in here and her and the dog have their own play room and they play together when the cats not snoozing lol
My elderly cat she never leaves the garden she was a rescue I found her dumped on my doorstep she’s terrified of the front garden and at 14 years old she’s not changing anytime soon.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
My elderly cat she never leaves the garden she was a rescue I found her dumped on my doorstep she’s terrified of the front garden and at 14 years old she’s not changing anytime soon.
Yeah mines was a baby when I got her but cause we kept her in she is scared of the outside and although sassy in the house she's very timid outside and won't venture at all. She just doesn't want them around her feet. She should never have gotten them in the first place. They are supposed to be harpers but she took over completely by even naming them and calling herself their mummy. Should be Harper. Our cat is my daughter baby and the dogs mines lol I get nana cards from the cat 🤣 but she knows who to come to when she wants the extra treats hahaha Aimee isn't fit to look after that many animals. She hasn't got the attention span for it.

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
I’ve been following the other forum for a longg time but obviously havent been able to comment. Aimee used to really bother me, especially around the time of the car accident which she filmed whilst behind the wheel. Now I feel sorry for her, I think she is a very lonely individual with some serious issues and if Tiktok disappeared tomorrow she would be in deep trouble.

Anyway I wanted to comment on here and share my short experience in the hope that it adds some discredit to her latest ‘police investigation’ story.

A while ago she posted about Harper’s teacher following her and watching her TikToks, I think it was in response to people being concerned about Harper’s lunch/behaviour. Anyway for my own personal reasons I contacted the school as I was concerned that teachers would be interacting with parents outside of school and the massive amount of issues that could cause. I contacted the head directly and was asked to give a lot of details, which I did and he basically responded saying they were aware of the individual and that they had a staff policy around social media and teachers should not be following parents and he would remind them of this although he was sure it wasnt happening (I think someone else had already contacted him judging by him seeming to know what had been said).

I then commented on Aimee’s post to say that I was concerned and that the school have a policy in place (basically wanted even a fraction of the huns to wake up) and was met with a typical narc response that the school were treating any complaints as malicious and I was a liar - highly untrue as the head couldnt have been more understanding and professional in his response to me. I was then swiftly blocked.

Anyway I hope that helps to show that her front on TikTok is all an act and lies, she may well have spoken to the police but I do not believe she is telling the truth or whole truth about what they’ve said. Especially if its anything like my small experience. Sorry for the long post!
Literally how I have just been blocked by asking why the police advised her to post a tik tok!

hiddengem

Mar 16, 2024
southport
It must be so awful seeing your friend upset over this vile cat piss smelling freak of a women and I totally understand your frustration, you must just be careful as we all know she is one nasty piece of work and her enablers are vile too and do her dirty work for her….. she seems to have negatively affected all those who’ve unfortunately had the presence of her in their life especially the males, she’s one very unhinged individual xx
Shes a really lovely person who wouldn't hurt a fly, she was really upset on how Aimee treated her. She stayed in contact with Aimee when we walked away when she started getting popular on TT. I will clarify we only know Aimee from when Harper was a toddler we are not school friends or have anything to do with her other circle of friends. We were extremely shocked at one particular post she made about how petrified she was of Andy picking Harper up, to our knowledge Andy was never violent to her. She's not lying about the arguments that's definitely true but when we saw that post we just couldn't believe how much she exaggerated. We truly thought she must have kept alot from us because what she was saying was not making any sense to what we knew if that makes sense. Ah it's crazy it really is, we are getting together next week and I'm hoping we can encourage our friend to let us post what she has. We will support her no matter what happens from it x

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
She’s just one nasty piece of trash, I feel so much for those 5 cats 🥺 I’m a massive animal lover but especially cats and she is so evil, it wouldn’t surprise me that she’d hurt one of them for views and sympathy as she’s truly narcissistic like that 🥺 I hope I’m wrong, I really do but I wouldn’t put it past her xx

Status
Not open for further replies.