Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I’ve been following the other forum for a longg time but obviously havent been able to comment. Aimee used to really bother me, especially around the time of the car accident which she filmed whilst behind the wheel. Now I feel sorry for her, I think she is a very lonely individual with some serious issues and if Tiktok disappeared tomorrow she would be in deep trouble.

Anyway I wanted to comment on here and share my short experience in the hope that it adds some discredit to her latest ‘police investigation’ story.

A while ago she posted about Harper’s teacher following her and watching her TikToks, I think it was in response to people being concerned about Harper’s lunch/behaviour. Anyway for my own personal reasons I contacted the school as I was concerned that teachers would be interacting with parents outside of school and the massive amount of issues that could cause. I contacted the head directly and was asked to give a lot of details, which I did and he basically responded saying they were aware of the individual and that they had a staff policy around social media and teachers should not be following parents and he would remind them of this although he was sure it wasnt happening (I think someone else had already contacted him judging by him seeming to know what had been said).

I then commented on Aimee’s post to say that I was concerned and that the school have a policy in place (basically wanted even a fraction of the huns to wake up) and was met with a typical narc response that the school were treating any complaints as malicious and I was a liar - highly untrue as the head couldnt have been more understanding and professional in his response to me. I was then swiftly blocked.

Anyway I hope that helps to show that her front on TikTok is all an act and lies, she may well have spoken to the police but I do not believe she is telling the truth or whole truth about what they’ve said. Especially if its anything like my small experience. Sorry for the long post!
When I contacted the school about H being on YouTube whilst her mother was on live downstairs selling s ,H was asking complete strangers to follow her ,the head knew all about her ,seems a lot of people raised concerns about H ,then 'it ' denied H had a you -tube account , I sent the school.receipts...Her huns came for me really bad when I commented about her parenting ,said they would find out where.i lived and worked , they are as vile as her

BoyMummy

Mar 9, 2024
I’m going to be controversial here (and am in no way defending any of the negative things Aimee has done here!!)… WHERE IS THE HARD EVIDENCE?

Absolutely anyone can make up things on the internet to create drama (and I’m not accusing anyone of doing so) but without actual proof it’s all just hearsay.

It seems very suspicious to me that not a single thing that anyone is saying has been backed by evidence. Nothing.

Once again, I’m NOT defending Aimee whatsoever but I’m a don’t believe it until I see it kind of person.

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve been following the other forum for a longg time but obviously havent been able to comment. Aimee used to really bother me, especially around the time of the car accident which she filmed whilst behind the wheel. Now I feel sorry for her, I think she is a very lonely individual with some serious issues and if Tiktok disappeared tomorrow she would be in deep trouble.

Anyway I wanted to comment on here and share my short experience in the hope that it adds some discredit to her latest ‘police investigation’ story.

A while ago she posted about Harper’s teacher following her and watching her TikToks, I think it was in response to people being concerned about Harper’s lunch/behaviour. Anyway for my own personal reasons I contacted the school as I was concerned that teachers would be interacting with parents outside of school and the massive amount of issues that could cause. I contacted the head directly and was asked to give a lot of details, which I did and he basically responded saying they were aware of the individual and that they had a staff policy around social media and teachers should not be following parents and he would remind them of this although he was sure it wasnt happening (I think someone else had already contacted him judging by him seeming to know what had been said).

I then commented on Aimee’s post to say that I was concerned and that the school have a policy in place (basically wanted even a fraction of the huns to wake up) and was met with a typical narc response that the school were treating any complaints as malicious and I was a liar - highly untrue as the head couldnt have been more understanding and professional in his response to me. I was then swiftly blocked.

Anyway I hope that helps to show that her front on TikTok is all an act and lies, she may well have spoken to the police but I do not believe she is telling the truth or whole truth about what they’ve said. Especially if its anything like my small experience. Sorry for the long post!
Exactly this. She changes the narrative to suit herself. It's clear she absolutely can't be told no or to consider the consequences of her actions. I have absolutely no doubt she contacted the police but they certainly didn't tell her to do a Tiktok potentially stirring up more trouble! She lives in a fantasy land, she won't listen to advice if it isn't what she wants to hear. She's a pathological liar, believes her own BS. She's a very sad and dangerous individual

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Thank you Itsme and morewine. I honestly am in a great place mentally now and that is thanks to the people around me. I haven't worked out how to quote post yet but I'll get there.

Her latest sok. That grass looks deader than her soul. And I cannot get head around why she needs so many cats. Who goes and get three kittens when you already have cats. Her compulsions to buy/acquire/get gifted stuff is crazy. Her world will come crashing down at some point because the tiktok thing won't last forever.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Yeah mines was a baby when I got her but cause we kept her in she is scared of the outside and although sassy in the house she's very timid outside and won't venture at all. She just doesn't want them around her feet. She should never have gotten them in the first place. They are supposed to be harpers but she took over completely by even naming them and calling herself their mummy. Should be Harper. Our cat is my daughter baby and the dogs mines lol I get nana cards from the cat 🤣 but she knows who to come to when she wants the extra treats hahaha Aimee isn't fit to look after that many animals. She hasn't got the attention span for it.
Exactly they were used to up stats,she can never let H have anything of her own.
Your cat sounds a lot like mine sassy af in the house 🤣 but not outside , they are happy and that’s all that matters at the end of the day u like her animals poor things breaks my heart to see her not giving a toss.

flatopinion

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
When I contacted the school about H being on YouTube whilst her mother was on live downstairs selling s ,H was asking complete strangers to follow her ,the head knew all about her ,seems a lot of people raised concerns about H ,then 'it ' denied H had a you -tube account , I sent the school.receipts...Her huns came for me really bad when I commented about her parenting ,said they would find out where.i lived and worked , they are as vile as her
This was also my worry as a few of them attacked me in the comments but luckily I have a really private account due to my job so none of them actually found me.

She likes to make out that all of these agencies (school, social services etc) are on her side and arent taking anything seriously but she’s a liar. That’s why I wanted to say my experience as I’m almost certain she’s doing the same thing now with this police report.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Shes a really lovely person who wouldn't hurt a fly, she was really upset on how Aimee treated her. She stayed in contact with Aimee when we walked away when she started getting popular on TT. I will clarify we only know Aimee from when Harper was a toddler we are not school friends or have anything to do with her other circle of friends. We were extremely shocked at one particular post she made about how petrified she was of Andy picking Harper up, to our knowledge Andy was never violent to her. She's not lying about the arguments that's definitely true but when we saw that post we just couldn't believe how much she exaggerated. We truly thought she must have kept alot from us because what she was saying was not making any sense to what we knew if that makes sense. Ah it's crazy it really is, we are getting together next week and I'm hoping we can encourage our friend to let us post what she has. We will support her no matter what happens from it x
Omgoodness she’s definitely a friend that you did rightly of removing from your friendship group, I see why you was taken in by her as she came across to me at first as ‘everybody’s best friend’ and a girls girl….someone who you can relate to etc but then I started seeing little things not making sense and just puzzles not puzzling and that’s what made me look on T and I was so glad I wasn’t the only one but my ❤️ goes out to you and your friend with you personally being affected by her 🥺 she is a very dangerous woman isn’t she as it looks like she’d walk over anyone if it meant her getting her own way or one up on another or just for attention seeking and for her to line up her next victim, only share what you feel comfortable with, you are a lovely person and I can already tell crowded butthole has lost good friends in your friendship group xx

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
It’s so sad isn’t it 😪 she is one selfish, entitled, vindictive woman and it looks like her actions are definitely coming to light and more and more people are seeing her for what she is but as you say damage has already been done where H is concerned 🥺 she’ll never see fault in her actions though as nothing is ever her fault…. Xx
Her mother enables her pathetic behaviour and obviously thinks the sun shines out of her butt. Can’t make my mind up what Charlie thinks about her. But if that vile skank was my sister she’d be getting a few home truths.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
This was also my worry as a few of them attacked me in the comments but luckily I have a really private account due to my job so none of them actually found me.

She likes to make out that all of these agencies (school, social services etc) are on her side and arent taking anything seriously but she’s a liar. That’s why I wanted to say my experience as I’m almost certain she’s doing the same thing now with this police report.
Shes a loney sad woman who is ill in the head ,her house is filthy ,my account is private but it did scare me ,I wasn't rude or hateful towards her just left a legit comment

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Not long ago who remembers the time H was ill and she took her drs & she slipped up saying the dr said H was rundown.
What kid at 9 yrs old is rundown unless they are neglected & we all know it’s the lack of nutrition, love & neglect is the reason H looks like she does.
Does she not see she has already destroyed H childhood and it’s going to be so bad in high school & she will be called vile things because of her disgusting, tramp of a mother. I was bullied in high school in the 90’s & it still affects me now & as I’ve got older I have actually said to some of the bullies why did they do it. Their answer was because I was different & an easy target and everyone did it. I was pushed through a glass window waiting to go into class and a bully walking past thought it was funny. Yes I was different to other kids and that’s because I have autism & adhd which was diagnosed a few years ago. I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in high school now as it’s much much worse and everyone has social media and phones but catpiss doesn’t care about what will happen to H no matter what high school she goes too.
She has always resented having H and was so jealous when H was born and was getting all the attention she sulked and lied about having postnatal depression. Please don’t think I’m saying postnatal depression isn’t serious and that some mothers do genuinely struggle.
She has NEVER bonded like a mother and child do & it’s clear as hell when she used to have H on her TikTok’s.
It says something when a lot of people who know her are coming out the wood work too exposing this vile catpiss fraud.
I also believe H dad is doing a lot behind the scenes and gathering evidence as he knows daddy’s dodgy solicitor and money will try to stop anything he does which is why it’s on the low atm.
Also does the thick Cnut not understand that anything she puts out on social media ref to a fake crime number would not be used as evidence as it would jeopardise her fake case 🤣🤣
God this b has got under my skin for years & more so today 😡 So glad we have this thread we can comment on & im dying to write on her posts with my secret account but I will be blocked instantly 🙈🤣
Off to go put my beef YES BEEF in the oven to make a lovely roast (mines always cooked medium rare & doesn’t look like pork) 🤣🤣
Sorry for the long rant

I agree with what’s been posted by our friends on the other site. If someone said they had dirt on me, I would tell them to bring it all out in the open if it wasn’t true, this business of going to the police & posting crime numbers is just yo-yo cat piss knickers trying to scare them into keeping their mouths shut.
Also mummyto1, you probably read here as well so, if you ain’t really cat piss, are you alright luv? Do you need a hug? Who hurt you? You seriously need some help, you are absolutely obsessed with your cult of cat piss leader, this is not normal behaviour.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Her mother enables her pathetic behaviour and obviously thinks the sun shines out of her butt. Can’t make my mind up what Charlie thinks about her. But if that vile skank was my sister she’d be getting a few home truths.
You’ve summed it up perfectly, her mother is one of her biggest enablers and same Charlie I feel knows what her sister does is wrong but I think she’s afraid to cut her off entirely due to the hand outs and how crowded butt hole buys Rs Christmas/Easter boxes etc but she certainly has been having little digs at her hasn’t she but they are probably going straight over butt holes head unless she’s keeping them stored for later use xx

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
I agree with what’s been posted by our friends on the other site. If someone said they had dirt on me, I would tell them to bring it all out in the open if it wasn’t true, this business of going to the police & posting crime numbers is just yo-yo cat piss knickers trying to scare them into keeping their mouths shut.
Also mummyto1, you probably read here as well so, if you ain’t really cat piss, are you alright luv? Do you need a hug? Who hurt you? You seriously need some help, you are absolutely obsessed with your cult of cat piss leader, this is not normal behaviour.
Yes Mummyto1 come sit with us for awhile whilst we have our morning chew xx

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I completely get where you are coming from, but unlike Aimee we care about our friends and respect one another. Anyone can say anything, make up stories and we just want to be able to prove at least a couple of things so people know we are speaking facts and truth. Sorry don't mean to upset anybody with the lack of info, maybe I should have waited but the police post really triggered our friend and I was so annoyed.
I understand your concern. But what could aimee actually do apart from potentially contact an employer? And then what? The boss asks your friend about it. And they say she's an ex friend causing trouble, my personal life has no bearing on my professional life? I don't understand why everyone is so scared of her. Honestly I don't get how she'd make peoples lives hell? If it were me I'd publicly share everything she did to me. I hope your friend gets the courage to out her soon.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Userrom of T I refer to crowded butt home as ‘dangerous’ due to how much trouble she has caused and continues to cause to others, she sets innocent ppl up and stands and watch’s them be bullied etc, dangerous doesn’t just mean ‘to be scared of someone’ but to me she is a dangerous individual as she is narcissistic and vindictive and with all the past evidence thus proves a dangerous women 🤷🏽‍♀️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
Userrom of T I refer to crowded butt home as ‘dangerous’ due to how much trouble she has caused and continues to cause to others, she sets innocent ppl up and stands and watch’s them be bullied etc, dangerous doesn’t just mean ‘to be scared of someone’ but to me she is a dangerous individual as she is narcissistic and vindictive and with all the past evidence thus proves a dangerous women 🤷🏽‍♀️ xx
Exactly. I just said similar on T

Status
Not open for further replies.