Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Userom on T your not being bashed at all over here about your opinion on the word ‘Dangerous’ but you called some of us out over here and basically laughed at us with a different opinion on dangerous and your still mentioning it now, I thought these were what these platforms were about to voice our own opinions of her, not try out do each other 😪

Mar 8, 2024
I think it’s quite hypocritical that mum of one accuses so called trolls which we all know ain’t anyone from here or tl as we all come here to have our say. She quickly says oh fake account yet she has one follower no profile pic ? Roars aimee to me. So glad genuine followers are realising
The worst trolls are Aimee’s followers, they supposedly support her yet come on TL and report back to her! That’s quite tragic really. But definitely think that’s a fake Aimee account

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I’m a fan of tattle. Will be honest I’d never heard of it till Aimless mentioned it and me being a nosey f went over for a read 🤣The more I read I realised that tattlers were my kind of people but I have never been able to comment on the posts. Tattlers seems to look out for each other and are a great bunch and the support they offer each other at times of need shows they do have hearts and just want the best for everyone and a nice little community.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m a fan of tattle. Will be honest I’d never heard of it till Aimless mentioned it and me being a nosey f went over for a read 🤣The more I read I realised that tattlers were my kind of people but I have never been able to comment on the posts. Tattlers seems to look out for each other and are a great bunch and the support they offer each other at times of need shows they do have hearts and just want the best for everyone and a nice little community.
This was me aswell. They don’t always agree with each other, but they keep it real don’t they. I’ve seen some of the support they offer each other and it’s lovely. So to Aimee’s followers…. Sort your nasty selves out 😝

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Userom on T your not being bashed at all over here about your opinion on the word ‘Dangerous’ but you called some of us out over here and basically laughed at us with a different opinion on dangerous and your still mentioning it now, I thought these were what these platforms were about to voice our own opinions of her, not try out do each other 😪
Oooohhhh no fighting here ladies.

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
In terms of the police, what exactly is she claiming is happening to her? Is it just hurty words on sites she has to visit, to read the hurty words?

Has anyone stalked her?
Has anyone threatened to harm her or her child?
Has anyone been to her house and threatened her?
Has anyone damaged her property?
Has anyone threatened her directly via telephone or direct email?

From what I've read, Aimee is choosing to go to sites designed to gossip on and she does not like what she is reading about herself.
I really don't understand how she believes she is a victim of crime!

If people are writing things about you on a site designed for gossiping, don't visit the site.

If people are re sharing pictures of your child, make the the pictures of your child private.

If the hurty words are in a place you have to visit, don't visit the sites with hurty words.

Simples.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
In terms of the police, what exactly is she claiming is happening to her? Is it just hurty words on sites she has to visit, to read the hurty words?

Has anyone stalked her?

From what I've read, Aimee is choosing to go to sites designed to gossip on and she does not like what she is reading about herself.

If people are writing things about you on a site designed for gossiping, don't visit the site.

If people are re sharing pictures of your child, make the the pictures of your child private.

If the hurty words are in a place you have to visit, don't visit the sites with hurty words.

Simples.
She’s incandescent with rage and foaming at the mouth because woeisme used her child’s photo as the profile picture. She commented and said GET IT OFF. It remained 😂😂😂😂 she lost control that’s all and was outraged at the audacity that woeisme had to completely ignore her demands. She allowed all the photos used to be public and so who knows who else has saved them. The fact is, it wouldn’t have been used if it wasn’t public so make them private. God she’s irritating me even more with this attitude. She can’t use her TT to spread lies about being a domestic abuse survivor and drag her daughter’s father through the mud and not expect anyone to question it. She’s absolutely desperate to be adored by the TT community but spreading lies and saying things like Pete wicks is slim because of all the drugs is not the way to go about it.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Rather be a tattler and a cc than a bum wipe loving hun ✌🏻🙋🏼‍♀️😂

Mar 8, 2024
It’s basically like saying people cannot ever have a negative conversation about someone. It is not natural in the real world to like everyone. If i can’t stand someone and I go to my friends for a b about them, should people be calling the police? They need to get a fing grip. What’s the difference?? The people on Aimee’s tattle thread do not go up to Aimee and say horrible things. The way the huns act in the comments, they make out they have never said anything about anyone ever in their life. BOLLOCKS!!!! That would not be normal!!

Mar 8, 2024

Has anyone stalked her?

Simples.
@sayingitasitis "saying it as it is" ☝️😊🤣

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle

Has anyone stalked her?

Simples.
She was actually comment on the page . Saying things about her ex and slandering them

Status
Not open for further replies.