Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
I’m a fan of tattle. Will be honest I’d never heard of it till Aimless mentioned it and me being a nosey f went over for a read 🤣The more I read I realised that tattlers were my kind of people but I have never been able to comment on the posts. Tattlers seems to look out for each other and are a great bunch and the support they offer each other at times of need shows they do have hearts and just want the best for everyone and a nice little community.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Just want to say Hi, you’ve probably seen me popping up throughout the day on here but I just wanted to introduce myself properly 🤣 I’ve been a reader on T for so long but missed out on the opportunity to comment over there 😭 but I can finally thank you ladies over there personally as last year I was suffering really bad with my mental health, too the extent I ended up in intensive care and then in a respite and I only had my books and my phone for company so I had a lot of catching up to do after 6 nights in hospital in my respite and you lovely lot just kept me going (I know that sounds silly but it’s the way you all support one another and the kindness you all were showing to different members going through different things) most of you honestly made me smile, laugh, cry on a daily basis, I’m much stronger now but it’s so lovely to finally be able to mingle with some of you and already your so kind like you are over on T 🥰
I absolutely cannot stand crowded butt hole, Shirley hat or nipples on ice but most of all arrr Aimee is the reason I found T as she signposted you all many moons ago 😂 before I was blocked 🙄, it’s so nice to finally be able to join in on conversations about her in general and call out all her actions and bullying not to mention her parenting….the list is endless.

So hi to all you over on T, those who are on both and I’ve spoken to already and those of you who are like me and new to the conversation but wise on rrrrr old crowded butt hole ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
It’s basically like saying people cannot ever have a negative conversation about someone. It is not natural in the real world to like everyone. If i can’t stand someone and I go to my friends for a b about them, should people be calling the police? They need to get a fing grip. What’s the difference?? The people on Aimee’s tattle thread do not go up to Aimee and say horrible things. The way the huns act in the comments, they make out they have never said anything about anyone ever in their life. BOLLOCKS!!!! That would not be normal!!
This is so true actually..when it comes down to it.... it's life...not everyone (or anyone lol) is going to like u!

Mar 8, 2024
Just want to say Hi, you’ve probably seen me popping up throughout the day on here but I just wanted to introduce myself properly 🤣 I’ve been a reader on T for so long but missed out on the opportunity to comment over there 😭 but I can finally thank you ladies over there personally as last year I was suffering really bad with my mental health, too the extent I ended up in intensive care and then in a respite and I only had my books and my phone for company so I had a lot of catching up to do after 6 nights in hospital in my respite and you lovely lot just kept me going (I know that sounds silly but it’s the way you all support one another and the kindness you all were showing to different members going through different things) most of you honestly made me smile, laugh, cry on a daily basis, I’m much stronger now but it’s so lovely to finally be able to mingle with some of you and already your so kind like you are over on T 🥰
I absolutely cannot stand crowded butt hole, Shirley hat or nipples on ice but most of all arrr Aimee is the reason I found T as she signposted you all many moons ago 😂 before I was blocked 🙄, it’s so nice to finally be able to join in on conversations about her in general and call out all her actions and bullying not to mention her parenting….the list is endless.

So hi to all you over on T, those who are on both and I’ve spoken to already and those of you who are like me and new to the conversation but wise on rrrrr old crowded butt hole ❤️❤️
Bless you. I’m glad our tattle chats helped you. Hope you’re feeling better now xx

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
Police …. Hello
Tattler/cc person …. Hello how can I help you officer
Police…. I’ve had a report that you’ve been saying hurty words on a website about Aimee crowded butthole. Is that correct?
T/cc person…. Yes I have,it’s in a open website that you can go and say what you feel regarding people. It’s free speech, is there a law that states I can’t do this?
Police…. No

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Bless you. I’m glad our tattle chats helped you. Hope you’re feeling better now xx
Thank you, yes I’m still in recovery but that’s a long road in itself but I’m getting there which is the main thing, this is what annoys me so much about her as she has no idea what it’s like to suffer with MH, panic attacks, anxiety, ptsd…..she really is vile and she infuriates me so much and it’s such a release to finally be able to speak about her 😂 I can still suffer more bad than good days but I’m doing good ❤️ thank you so much xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you, yes I’m still in recovery but that’s a long road in itself but I’m getting there which is the main thing, this is what annoys me so much about her as she has no idea what it’s like to suffer with MH, panic attacks, anxiety, ptsd…..she really is vile and she infuriates me so much and it’s such a release to finally be able to speak about her 😂 I can still suffer more bad than good days but I’m doing good ❤️ thank you so much xx
She likes to steal other peoples issues in the hope she gets attention and sympathy more followers and more people to con with her dire sales pitches dressed as a bag lady who looks like she smells of cat piss. I bet you don’t post videos of yourself at your lowest and take out a teddy bear for support. She is so utterly ridiculous
Hope you stay well ♥️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Someone on Tattle makes a good point, if she is insistent on pursuing the Police thing and in the unlikely scenario they can do anything, then she best be prepared for all her lies to be proven as just that. She’s cannot lie in a formal investigation and the burden of proof will be on her to prove the things said by Woe is Me are lies. Can she honestly say she can do that? And it will all be public eventually.

Mar 8, 2024
She absolutely makes a mockery of people who really suffer with mental health issues. I can’t stand how it’s almost become a trend to have anxiety or depression. And pretty much EVERY influencer says they suffer from it. They say they have anxiety yet they’re happy to walk around filming themselves in public like a complete t!! The mind boggles!! Then people like yourself who actually suffer are likely on waiting lists for help because these nobheads are taking up resources because they might feel a little nervous over something and have self diagnosed anxiety! No wonder the world is such a mess. Keep strong lovely lady 💕

Mar 8, 2024
Police …. Hello
Tattler/cc person …. Hello how can I help you officer
Police…. I’ve had a report that you’ve been saying hurty words on a website about Aimee crowded butthole. Is that correct?
T/cc person…. Yes I have,it’s in a open website that you can go and say what you feel regarding people. It’s free speech, is there a law that states I can’t do this?
Police…. No
PMSL 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank god...I've been worrying about going to jail with u all for saying things 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just as the lovely lot are over on TL are...we are all here for you and anyone to rant or be honest about how u are feeling. ❤️ xx

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024

I’m so glad you’re in a better place, I’ve been exactly where you have been in 2013. I can hand on heart say it will get better, take all the help when offered, and never be afraid or ashamed to say “I’m not doing so good right now”. When you feel like you’re sliding a bit, everyday is a new day, and if you fall a bit, grab a hand and ask for a lift up. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you got this. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Glad T helped in some way, we are not all evil 👿 xxx

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
She likes to steal other peoples issues in the hope she gets attention and sympathy more followers and more people to con with her dire sales pitches dressed as a bag lady who looks like she smells of cat piss. I bet you don’t post videos of yourself at your lowest and take out a teddy bear for support. She is so utterly ridiculous
Hope you stay well ♥️
Thank you so much, no I don’t buuut maybe I should buy myself a emotional support bear as he seems to help her over come so much 😂😂 xx

Johnson1901

Mar 10, 2024
england
@loyal&real hiya from the other side!
I’m glad our tattle chats helped you when you needed it the most and now you’re here to chat to us all on CC, which is looking like it will be a lovely community as it grows ❤️
Us Tattle witches will be happy for you you, that you’re on the long road to recovery and are here to discuss the moron that’s Aimless Crowded Butthole
Take care ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.