Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
It’s been a lonely ride hasn’t it 🤪thank heavens The TL ladies mentioned this place. I was straight on and within an hour I was awarded a trophy 😂😂😂😂
Me too and as I wanted to sign up so quick I just loaded my crappy user name from fear of it closing like T 😂😂😂 can't change it either until April but plenty of time to come up with a good one 😁

Mar 8, 2024
I’m catching up on Charlie.

Is it just me or, she’s took Ralph to the farm on her own? Aimee refused to go claiming harper was poorly 🙄 Wendy claims she can’t drive because her anxiety 🙄
But yet if it was Aimee taking harper by some miracle I know that would never happen Wendy would go with them both.
Wendy was at Aimee’s last night spending quality time yet Charlie is left to do this stuff alone and nobody wants to spend time with her or Ralph.
Yeah I thought this too, surely Wendy could of still made the effort to go with just those 2. Probably been that way her whole life, for that I do feel for her 😔

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I thought this too, surely Wendy could of still made the effort to go with just those 2. Probably been that way her whole life, for that I do feel for her 😔

It actually makes me sad, she travels over constantly and even when she has work the following day, you never see any of them at her house or going places like the farm with her today, harper sounded perfectly happy in the background of the takeaway video.
And I’ve read her dad is local to Charlie so they could have popped by on the way etc.

But nope! 👎

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s offered to give up her steak
IMG_4391.jpeg

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I’m catching up on Charlie.

Is it just me or, she’s took Ralph to the farm on her own? Aimee refused to go claiming harper was poorly 🙄 Wendy claims she can’t drive because her anxiety 🙄
But yet if it was Aimee taking harper by some miracle I know that would never happen Wendy would go with them both.
Wendy was at Aimee’s last night spending quality time yet Charlie is left to do this stuff alone and nobody wants to spend time with her or Ralph.
It’s awful knowing that your whole family don’t want to do anything with you or your son unless it benefits them in some way or another,Even worse when it’s all over social media where everyone can see it.
God only knows how Ralph feels knowing his grandmother won’t come to his house like she does harper.
I couldn’t do that as a grandmother it’s so wrong on every level playing favourites within a family 😡.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It’s awful knowing that your whole family don’t want to do anything with you or your son unless it benefits them in some way or another,Even worse when it’s all over social media where everyone can see it.
God only knows how Ralph feels knowing his grandmother won’t come to his house like she does harper.
I couldn’t do that as a grandmother it’s so wrong on every level playing favourites within a family 😡.

I agree with everything you’ve said! It’s bang out of order, I would be distancing myself from them completely if that was me, it is not fair at all. Charlie will drive to them even on days before she has work, they won’t even take a step for her.

That would have been such a good family day out and you can see she was trying to have a good time for Ralph’s sake. But idk I just found it very sad and unfair

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you 🥹 yes this is what I did, I was at the drs but I never told them how I really felt as I didn’t want to waste their time when I thought others were worse than me, I just bottled it all up away from friends and close family and you just get to a place where you can’t do it no more, thank you….I’m taking every bit of help and it seems to be working thank goodness, on my down days I just try get up and carry on or I may have to just lay in bed but I’m still up for the school run and bathed/showered for the afternoon school run so I’m definitely doing better but as you say I must reach out on my real down days as that’s where I falter as I hate to bother people or become a nuisance 😂 I’m sorry you can relate as it’s not a nice place to be in but I think it does give you so much more strength or realise how strong the mind can be ❤️ I could honestly cry with how lovely you all are, I just knew when I first read T you were like this and it wasn’t for show, your all wonderful xx
Sending so much love ❤️❤️❤️

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Definitely we do. I do struggle myself sometimes tbh.. I think I "hide" behind humour often.
A and her rottys would have everyone believe we are all horrible but that clearly is not the case. We just call out BS and hv emotional intelligence to see her for what she is.
Here any time ❤️ xx
Love this ❤️ thank you so much and sorry you struggle too, I’ve been more humorous with mine….I think it’s a sort of coping mechanism, you are all so lovely xx

Status
Not open for further replies.