Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
She’s offered to give up her steak
IMG_4391.jpeg
Yeah with great difficulty , she's almost crying as as plates up her steak to Harold 🤣🤣

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
She really can’t cook for s can she?! In fact there’s not a lot she can do apart from lie and she can’t do that very well either!
It’s so hard not to comment, I daren’t tho or I’ll be blocked immediately. Anyone who follows a hate page is blocked she said. So bossy isn’t she 😂😂😂
You’ve more resilience than me 😂, I’ve been blocked for so long as I just couldn’t be quiet 😂 xx

nonamenoidea

Mar 12, 2024
Norwich
The sad thing is, I’ve been in Charlie’s position - I still am tbh. But if you’ve never had that love of your mother, it’s still something you crave and something you’re desperately trying to receive. I don’t particularly like Charlie’s content, she loves herself and it’s a bit too much for me but, at least she actually parents her son properly. I hope she distances herself from aimless and bendy Wendy. I’m sure our Ralph has noticed how different they’re treated too 😔

sas99

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
@sas99 Good luck for Tuesday ❤️
You’ll have plenty of time to take notes on Aimless and her sty behaviour 😂
Oh I'll definitely be fully updated with both CC and TL 😂 Thank you ❤️
Thank you so much ❤️ please do let us know your ok won’t you once your home and alls gone well xx
I'll make sure I pop on and let you know when I feel up to it, everyone on here has already made me feel so warm!! Here if you need to reach out for anything ❤️
Hope all goes well with your surgery ❤️ and just remember even on your worst day you’re still better than skanky mamma 🤣.
I think you could honestly be the biggest slob on the planet and still some how be 10x better than shameless 🤣 thank you for the well wishes ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
The sad thing is, I’ve been in Charlie’s position - I still am tbh. But if you’ve never had that love of your mother, it’s still something you crave and something you’re desperately trying to receive. I don’t particularly like Charlie’s content, she loves herself and it’s a bit too much for me but, at least she actually parents her son properly. I hope she distances herself from aimless and bendy Wendy. I’m sure our Ralph has noticed how different they’re treated too 😔
Me too. My parents openly treated their kids differently. If we were doing well at school, in life we were the favourite. If we disappointed them, we were scum. I have no memory of my mum telling me she loved me or hugging me or spending time with me. I have 2 kids and have always told them they have half of my heart each. Aimee’s parenting style will have such an impact on Harper Twist, something she won’t process until she is older. It’s neglectful, plain and simple.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Oh I'll definitely be fully updated with both CC and TL 😂 Thank you ❤️

I'll make sure I pop on and let you know when I feel up to it, everyone on here has already made me feel so warm!! Here if you need to reach out for anything ❤️

I think you could honestly be the biggest slob on the planet and still some how be 10x better than shameless 🤣 thank you for the well wishes ❤️
Thank you lovely and you also and yes definitely just pop on when your feeling better to just say hi and let us know all went well ❤️ xx

nonamenoidea

Mar 12, 2024
Norwich
Me too. My parents openly treated their kids differently. If we were doing well at school, in life we were the favourite. If we disappointed them, we were scum. I have no memory of my mum telling me she loved me or hugging me or spending time with me. I have 2 kids and have always told them they have half of my heart each. Aimee’s parenting style will have such an impact on Harper Twist, something she won’t process until she is older. It’s neglectful, plain and simple.
My “mum” just treated the other 2 better than she did me. She told me at 11 that I was difficult to love. I worked my ass off at school, often coming top of my classes (not being big headed just honest lol) to try and gain some attention - it never worked. my dad was the same. The only supportive family I had were/are my nanny and grandad. I’m 30 this year and still seek that motherly love and bond. I won’t ever get it. I just pootle through life and pretend it doesn’t have any sort of effect on me. It does. My self esteem is shot. I was in an abusive relationship for 6 years that I finally plucked the courage to leave - my parents knew and still talk to him to this day. My girls are my world and I let them know that multiple times a day. They are simply everything to me, nothing or no one comes first or is more beloved in my life. Poor Harper man. If she grows up to feel the way I do, she’s gonna struggle 💔

Mar 8, 2024
My “mum” just treated the other 2 better than she did me. She told me at 11 that I was difficult to love. I worked my ass off at school, often coming top of my classes (not being big headed just honest lol) to try and gain some attention - it never worked. my dad was the same. The only supportive family I had were/are my nanny and grandad. I’m 30 this year and still seek that motherly love and bond. I won’t ever get it. I just pootle through life and pretend it doesn’t have any sort of effect on me. It does. My self esteem is shot. I was in an abusive relationship for 6 years that I finally plucked the courage to leave - my parents knew and still talk to him to this day. My girls are my world and I let them know that multiple times a day. They are simply everything to me, nothing or no one comes first or is more beloved in my life. Poor Harper man. If she grows up to feel the way I do, she’s gonna struggle 💔
I could write this. I just have a decade on you. She’s ruined that child. I have the most incredible relationship and bond with my children. All to do with healing my own childhood and making sure my children know just how much I love them. Harper is a pawn in Aimee’s game. I used to hate leaving my kids go, but I’d never have taken that away from them. They deserved to feel loved from both their parents, irrespective that we weren’t together anymore. They had an amazing time on holidays to incredible places, building bonds with half sibling, step mother etc. It broke my heart but did they know? No fing way. They deserved to live their best life ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.