Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Ive followed T also and was frustrated i could never comment. I followed shamless but started to see through her when she went from D1 to D2 within a week at the time i think i made a comment and was blocked...i have loved reading T Its made me lol on many occasion but the one comment that stands out for me was over beef gate i cant remember who posted but they said that the beef needed a blood transfusion i literally laughed out loud.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s offered to give up her steak
IMG_4391.jpeg
Whatamessandthecatnextdoor 🤢🤦‍♀️🤢🤦‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I could write this. I just have a decade on you. She’s ruined that child. I have the most incredible relationship and bond with my children. All to do with healing my own childhood and making sure my children know just how much I love them. Harper is a pawn in Aimee’s game. I used to hate leaving my kids go, but I’d never have taken that away from them. They deserved to feel loved from both their parents, irrespective that we weren’t together anymore. They had an amazing time on holidays to incredible places, building bonds with half sibling, step mother etc. It broke my heart but did they know? No fing way. They deserved to live their best life ❤️

You know something mrs turner, you my dear, are such a compassionate soul and you can tell you have a whole bucket load of empathy for others.
You are breaking the cycle well broke with your own babies, you should be so proud of yourself for that, you are an absolute amazing human and mum ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Me too. My parents openly treated their kids differently. If we were doing well at school, in life we were the favourite. If we disappointed them, we were scum. I have no memory of my mum telling me she loved me or hugging me or spending time with me. I have 2 kids and have always told them they have half of my heart each. Aimee’s parenting style will have such an impact on Harper Twist, something she won’t process until she is older. It’s neglectful, plain and simple.
I feel you.🥹❤️ My mum was the most unmaternal she could be. No love..cuddles or empathy. Now she's older she wants all the attention...love and cuddles. I just can't with her. Too much gone on! I just try and be the best mum to my kids and be there for others in need..in and out of my job. xx

Mar 8, 2024
You know something mrs turner, you my dear, are such a compassionate soul and you can tell you have a whole bucket load of empathy for others.
You are breaking the cycle well broke with your own babies, you should be so proud of yourself for that, you are an absolute amazing human and mum ❤️❤️❤️
I don’t want to be sycophantic at all. I’ve bared my soul on TL recently between Aimee and another shameless person’s thread and I’ve come to understand a lot about myself which has surprised me. I have adhd, I don’t communicate the way that most people do and sometimes it can be quite shocking to some. I never mean it to be. I’m just honest. I can’t lie and the one thing I have realised is I have a deep injustice when it comes to children’s rights. I’m very much a live and let live kind of person. Until I feel a child is suffering. A common theme in all of my comments 🙈 Thank you for saying that. I appreciate it, hugely xx

Katpat84

Mar 9, 2024
It’s awful knowing that your whole family don’t want to do anything with you or your son unless it benefits them in some way or another,Even worse when it’s all over social media where everyone can see it.
God only knows how Ralph feels knowing his grandmother won’t come to his house like she does harper.
I couldn’t do that as a grandmother it’s so wrong on every level playing favourites within a family 😡.
My parents treat me and my kids like this. Their profile pics have my nephews on and not my kids. My son sees his grandad in college as he’s a teacher and he gets ignored but when I took my son to watch football yesterday my dad was there with my nephew.my parents don’t like me and leave me out and it’s ok because I have my old children who are all nearly adults and it’s made me be the best mum, finding traits in my parents and make sure I’m the total opposite. I don’t like Charlie in any way but she kind of acts like I do, full of self love but it’s all an act it’s because I don’t get love elsewhere besides my kids. I can’t explain it but it’s a protective thing I do to show I’m ok and that’s what I see with her , she is a mum who is doing her bit for her son and her child will be better off for it, it’s like we have each other and that’s enough. Sorry I went on xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t want to be sycophantic at all. I’ve bared my soul on TL recently between Aimee and another shameless person’s thread and I’ve come to understand a lot about myself which has surprised me. I have adhd, I don’t communicate the way that most people do and sometimes it can be quite shocking to some. I never mean it to be. I’m just honest. I can’t lie and the one thing I have realised is I have a deep injustice when it comes to children’s rights. I’m very much a live and let live kind of person. Until I feel a child is suffering. A common theme in all of my comments 🙈 Thank you for saying that. I appreciate it, hugely xx

Aw bless you there is no shame in that, you are triggered by certain subjects and the things they do as parents, because you know how it feels to be the child on the receiving thing off such actions.
You have learned to become a voice for those children because nobody was a voice for you back then. So now you use your voice for them (Sorry if that’s really deep)
❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Aw bless you there is no shame in that, you are triggered by certain subjects and the things they do as parents, because you know how it feels to be the child on the receiving thing off such actions.
You have learned to become a voice for those children because nobody was a voice for you back then. So now you use your voice for them (Sorry if that’s really deep)
❤️❤️❤️
That child deserves so much more. She actually looks ill in those WBD pics. Shocking 🥲

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That child deserves so much more. She actually looks ill in those WBD pics. Shocking 🥲

I know 😔 breaks my heart looking at her, her hair is never brushed, her teeth need braces, she looks like she’s low in every single vitamin.
How the authorities and school are not doing anything is beyond me, it makes me so sad.
The family is failing that girl on top of her mother, it is just never ending.
I do hope what woe said about A is true and he is trying to sort things.

Mar 7, 2024
I have just watched Charlie's video of the farm and looks like they had a lovely day ☺️
Then I watched her ootd and could hear sirens in the background.... wondering if they are coming for Charlie thinking she is Woeisme 😂😂
Of course Charlie is behind the woeisme account ! She'll be sh*tting herself now that Aimless has had the po po round and take a statement .. allegedly 🤣🤣

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
I’m catching up on Charlie.

Is it just me or, she’s took Ralph to the farm on her own? Aimee refused to go claiming harper was poorly 🙄 Wendy claims she can’t drive because her anxiety 🙄
But yet if it was Aimee taking harper by some miracle I know that would never happen Wendy would go with them both.
Wendy was at Aimee’s last night spending quality time yet Charlie is left to do this stuff alone and nobody wants to spend time with her or Ralph.
It is actually proper sad like isn't it, she needs to wake up and serve the tea on her smelly sister, she would have a whole new fan base. Go on Charlie think of the 💰💰🤣🤣

Mar 13, 2024
UK
What the actual f**k is that and I mean the creamated offerings on the plate wow step away from the frying pan skanky,first it’s white beef now black steak can this woman do anything right 🤣🤣🤣
Why would you film your “dinner” ideas when your cooking skills are zero and make a right tit of yourself. And as for the dimwits that say that looks delicious, where can I come for dinner. I despair 😩

nonamenoidea

Mar 12, 2024
Norwich
For the love of god, please SOMEONE take Harper’s malnourishment seriously. I’ve just looked at insta - she looks so withdrawn and pale. Get the poor baby some vitamins 😔 also, can someone also please take Harper clothes shopping so she can pick out her own clothes and shoes, I know she might be tom boyish but she just looks unkempt and neglected at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.