Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not a troll either, I just did what my name says I lurked, I observed, I noticed a pattern of lies, noticed your poor child looks lacking in every vitamin, un brushed hair and you hop from man to man.
And your sister gets put last to you.
I joined here because I wanted to be able to discuss my opinions and seems plenty agree with them. We aren’t harassing you on “your page” as you like to say.

You label everyone trolls, in life people naturally do not like people, they disagree with them, they see the lies etc. it’s just you seem to have dozens who don’t like or agree with you.
You just aren’t used to people disagreeing and calling you out on your crap because your family are a bunch of enablers.

Mar 8, 2024
I think the person who told her about here is a secret T or CC poster lol, they're pretending they're concerned for Aimee hence telling her about us but secretly they want her and her hun's to know about here and drive traffic to us. I said this the other day, if Aimee or her faithful followers had any common sense they wouldn't mention CC or TT, it just sends people over here who have never heard of either site for a nosey and once they start reading they think hmmmm actually Aimee is a lying knobhead 😂 😂 ;) ;)
I was sent over to T when I seen the woman's aid monstrosity never heard of it before then seen people posting in her comments I actually liked her up to that point then I started reading T and it certainly opened my eyes cant stand the vile stinking deadbeat mother! She is 1000% NOT a single mother! Wouldn't know the meaning of the word!!

Mar 8, 2024
I totally agree 👏🏻👏🏻
Also...Charlie doesn't get the "trolls" or "hate" like her. Does she not work out why..??
I'm kind of on the fence with Charlie...sorry..arrŕr Charlie. But she gets respect for parenting...cooking and cleaning. Take note brainless.
As others have said...it's not trolling..it's opinions which we are all entitled to have. We do it here where we can or want to. See ya loser! (Playground behaviour...they can hv that one...🙃🤪)

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I was sent over to T when I seen the woman's aid monstrosity never heard of it before then seen people posting in her comments I actually liked her up to that point then I started reading T and it certainly opened my eyes cant stand the vile stinking deadbeat mother! She is 1000% NOT a single mother! Wouldn't know the meaning of the word!!
Exactly lol, she doesn't realise that by mentioning us all she's driving people over here and I love that 😂 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No anxiety today then Aims? And your not mortified about having THOUSANDS of comments and a few hundred threads about your useless self? Get away with you. It keeps you awake at night and drives you crazy in the day too. You should be ashamed of yourself. It's embarrassing. Your tiktoks are the most repetitive thing I've ever had the misfortune to come across and no I don't go to your page to watch. Dont need to. The lovely folks of TL and here keep us updated on your stupidity. At least we can walk away to our wonderful families and sleep at night. Anyway how about you go apply for Married at first sight and give us all an even bigger laugh.
She has the support 🐻 to ease all her worries and anxieties

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Charlie and Ralph live about 40 min drive away from Wendy’s.. Aimee 30 min drive. Wendy lives in mere brow which is slap in the middle of her two kids, one in one direction the other the other direction. You’d think Wendy would make the effort to get used to the drive to Charlie’s just like she did to Aimee’s and everywhere else she manages to go. But no, never will see her at charlottes house or helping out with Ralph’s school runs
Mad, I never realised how close they are, I'm not far from Blackpool/Mere Brow. Definitely an easier drive to Blackpool than Southport you don't even need the motorway?

Mar 18, 2024
Wales
Coz Charlie's not an absolute friggin wet wipe sorry excuse of a mother who doesn't need her hand holding in every daily chore. Actually gets off her arse and works a 9-5, cooks proper food, takes her kid out, the lad seems to play out with friends as well. Charlie's the winner in this fed up family although having a mother like Wendy and a sister like Aimee she's only won at life having a Dad who's raised her right. Cat piss couldn't even make MICROWAVE POPCORN the other day without fing it up...WHO THE do BURNS MICROWAVE POPCORN?? Nobody but this stupid f
Omg I literally just had to set up an account to comment here. I’m an og from elsewhere. Are you the og genuine PUSSYCATCHAT WHO WROTE EVERYTHING IN CAPS? I MISSED YOU LOADS. LOVELY TO SEE UOU HERE IF ITS YOU????

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Also...Charlie doesn't get the "trolls" or "hate" like her. Does she not work out why..??
I'm kind of on the fence with Charlie...sorry..arrŕr Charlie. But she gets respect for parenting...cooking and cleaning. Take note brainless.
As others have said...it's not trolling..it's opinions which we are all entitled to have. We do it here where we can or want to. See ya loser! (Playground behaviour...they can hv that one...🙃🤪)

I honestly wish people would learn the meaning of the word troll, they just throw around don’t they for anyone that’s got an opinion that’s not blowing smoke up their arses.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not a troll either, I just did what my name says I lurked, I observed, I noticed a pattern of lies, noticed your poor child looks lacking in every vitamin, un brushed hair and you hop from man to man.
And your sister gets put last to you.
I joined here because I wanted to be able to discuss my opinions and seems plenty agree with them. We aren’t harassing you on “your page” as you like to say.

You label everyone trolls, in life people naturally do not like people, they disagree with them, they see the lies etc. it’s just you seem to have dozens who don’t like or agree with you.
You just aren’t used to people disagreeing and calling you out on your crap because your family are a bunch of enablers.
👏x

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Someone’s commented about here on tonight’s dud 🤣 talking of dud Hs chicken looked as dry as a bone! That bloody woman is completely useless 🤬
Just read this she’s calling us all delulu saying she doesn’t read here lol we see you aimee. If it’s all bullshit and we are all delulu why oh why are your actual old friends etc now feeling the need to speak up about your disgusting ways. I agree with the original commenter I would be mortified if I found a thread about myself to be honest. She utterly infuriates me she is so smug tonight. I hope hidden gem and woe come back with a bang and wipe the smile off her face once and for all

Status
Not open for further replies.