Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
If they did come over and started to dilute the thread Is there a way they can be blocked / removed from here?
think the best you can do is click on their username and press ignore. I doubt they could be blocked by moderators unless they were violent lunatics making threats, but this is Aimee's hun's we're talking about so probably a bunch of wet wipes 😂 😂

xo.Peach

Mar 17, 2024
England
And aimless I'm not a troll. I'm just someone who doesn't like you, and instead of making fake accounts to comment on your tiktok about diabolical parenting skills and disgusting life/house/personality, I have met like minded people who are equally disgusted. How can we all think the same about you and be wrong? How can their be so many people think the exact same about you? It's not one person being a troll, it's a collective number of different people with the exact same views! Have a word with yourself! I can't wait for the day to see the end of tiktok and all this social influencer nonsense. The god like complex of these people because they are on social media we all have to like them and if we don't or have an opinion we are a troll. Pss off, have a wash, clean your house and look after your kid, you total scruff.
👏👏 couldn't agree more . Wish we could like and love a comment at the same time 😄

Mar 7, 2024
Lucy furr it’s you huns who act like kids in a playground thank you very much…

“Oh leave our queen alone”
“You can’t sit with us!”
“You can’t ask questions ner ner”
“ I’m telling Aimee over you”
“Oooo Aimee guess what, we tracked down the trolls on T”

Just a few examples for you 🤷‍♀️😂
Aimless is well used to play ground gossip - been said many times all the other mums laugh at her

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
So random but does anyone remember when one of aimees mods got outed for being a tattler cause she ended up calling her aimless by accident in a comment 😂😭
It was on a live! Steph was modding and was like Aimee, check your WhatsApp NOW! Then she outed her in a few times in comments on vids. Was hilarious how she kept blaming autocorrect 🤣

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Deffo! I imagine if anyone else has anything good happening she has to fake an illness or something to make it about herself, loves the attention and being babied by her parents
Yeah she’s like Meghan Markle 🤣 making announcements on other people’s occasions, didn’t she announce she was pregnant at either Beatrice’s or Eugenie’s wedding lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just watched the sshow of a DUD video and once again breadcrumbing her viewers with the 'it's been a good day line' So the sad sack followers will ask why it's been a good day and she can grin and say I can't say right now but...... :rolleyes:😂 So predictable Aimee lol
IMG_4411.jpeg

Couple of bits of good news but I’m leaving you all in suspense like I usually do 🤪

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Charlie and Ralph live about 40 min drive away from Wendy’s.. Aimee 30 min drive. Wendy lives in mere brow which is slap in the middle of her two kids, one in one direction the other the other direction. You’d think Wendy would make the effort to get used to the drive to Charlie’s just like she did to Aimee’s and everywhere else she manages to go. But no, never will see her at charlottes house or helping out with Ralph’s school runs
It’s shocking isn’t it. There is nothing wrong with living in a council house and I don’t know that she does, but an actual single mum Charlie may do, and her house does look small in comparison to Aimee’s gifted one, obvs, and Wendy’s so maybe them two think it’s beneath them visiting there? Plus they probably say it’s not big enough to host etc 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.