Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She used to have an open Facebook to and she had a status on there about a court case and clearing her name. She has now locked her profile down. Annnnd it seems Aimee has locked hers down too in regards to her wall but you can still see all her videos and pictures.

What a family. So Andy’s mum gets her hair cut by Wendy, was charged alongside the uncle.. maybe this is why Andy isn’t doing much for H?

Surprised the lady who worked for the uncle didn’t mention / know about Andy’s mum.
You worked in separate teams in different parts of the building and care workers didn’t mix with senior carers or management as it was all so secretive. It was a weird place to work with the way they did things. It really was so uncomfortable & dodgy working there and after seeing & hearing the manipulation & vile ways they spoke to residents to get them to sign all their cash over to Barton. I reported them to social services for abuse and told Barton & his entourage to their face how I felt & walked out. The manager also got a prison sentence too & she was called Rose Booth

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
You worked in separate teams in different parts of the building and care workers didn’t mix with senior carers or management as it was all so secretive. It was a weird place to work with the way they did things. It really was so uncomfortable & dodgy working there and after seeing & hearing the manipulation & vile ways they spoke to residents to get them to sign all their cash over to Barton. I reported them to social services for abuse and told Barton & his entourage to their face how I felt & walked out. The manager also got a prison sentence too & she was called Rose Booth
Bless you, sounds hideous! You were so brave confronting them though!

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Wtaf is that dress it’s hideous and the red jumpsuit way to small it looks like it’ll tear when she sits down 🤣 we can only hope lol .
Seriously though she has absolutely not sense of what to buy/wear for her size and shape, its tragic that a nearly 40 year old woman has zero clue about what suits or not and why do we have to see the bra on a morning video put it away love no one wants to see ur bra on a morning.
It’s harper I feel for wen she hits high school her years are going to bloody miserable the bullying is gunna be off the charts so not fair on a child.
Aimless DO BETTER !!!!!! and keep the clothes on 🤣🤣🤣

I agree with our friends over on T, the catpiss sket has deffo got a 🍆on the go. I really hope she protects her child with this one because let’s be honest she has been “lucky” so far that the men she had forced her daughter to play happy families with have not had a sinister agenda & not done her child any harm.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Attachments

• IMG_4417.jpeg
    IMG_4417.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 260

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
How embarrassing 😳 is it really necessary to get dressed on camera? Does she ever think about her daughter? So this weekend Dave3 will move in that’s why she’s cleaning for a change and stocking up supplies 🤢
Exactly this! H is more protected in primary but you wait until she goes to secondary school if these kind on videos are being posted. She will get scrutinised! Poor lass feel sorry for her with a mother like that! She looks like she smells like a segmented rotten sweaty egg! 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.