Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Comments are off. What did I miss on her tacky tracky video? Also why is she doing this “come to Tesco with me.” “Come get me nails done with me” in that really stupid voice. Can’t explain properly on text 😂😂😂
basically some were arguing with mummy of one genuine followers standing there ground didn’t go down well there are screenshots here and tl xx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Damn them studio lights!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320_165235_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_165235_TikTok.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_20240320_164951_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_164951_TikTok.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20240320_165419_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_165419_TikTok.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Haha
Reactions: PinkyGirl

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Awww comments not going how she wants them to today are they?🤣 anyone know why the comments are off on the trackie video? and everyone's slagging off her chavvy nails 🙈🤣 Bumming round Home Bargains yesterday, got her nails done today, and the lazy skank has the audacity to call this a "job" ??? do off🖕getting up middle of the morning doing first "slurp" of the day, looking like she's brushed her hair with a toffee apple let alone actually having a wash, sweaty, smelly, lazy s going out and about to every supermarket in the northwest then getting a takeout for tea, just do right off Aimee and when you get there do OFF AGAIN🖕 Birkdale Southport and surrounding areas don't even wanna claim you!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Awww comments not going how she wants them to today are they?🤣 anyone know why the comments are off on the trackie video? and everyone's slagging off her chavvy nails 🙈🤣 Bumming round Home Bargains yesterday, got her nails done today, and the lazy skank has the audacity to call this a "job" ??? do off🖕getting up middle of the morning doing first "slurp" of the day, looking like she's brushed her hair with a toffee apple let alone actually having a wash, sweaty, smelly, lazy s going out and about to every supermarket in the northwest then getting a takeout for tea, just do right off Aimee and when you get there do OFF AGAIN🖕 Birkdale Southport and surrounding areas don't even wanna claim you!
And for good measure just do off that little bit more

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just read the comment from Aimee aka Mummyofone saying £78 is REASONABLE for a trackie.....IS IT do!! and apparently you said New Look sell em for that price...DO THEY do..WHEN DID U LAST GO IN FRIGGIN NEW LOOK??? PISS THE do OFF YOU DELUDED WANKSTAIN🖕 NO f would pay £78 for a baggy oversized crappy piece of clothing like the piece of rag she tried to flog in that video ..fing JOKER! Go tell Aimee she can save money on bum wipes if she gives YOU the job of being her official number 1 ARSELICKER you FREAK

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
This mornings video, the filthy look and the pause, I noticed H was sat in that area, the look just showed me how she is so fake and how she probably goes for that kid when she’s not making out she’s the perfect mum. I mean more important to get herself a drink made and phone on record than meet her own child’s basic needs of making sure she has a drink - priorities and all that. H does seem to have a varied palette, I am mum to a child with ALFRID and diet is limited but I still home cook meals to adapt to my child’s needs. I actually feel for H so much!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Just said on tattle. I don’t think mummy to one is Aimee. I think she’s just a fing weirdo who lives in Aimee’s comments wanting to cause trouble.
I don’t think it’s her either. I know a lot of people do. She was slagging primark off and Aimee was literally wearing a primark tracksuit yesterday saying how it’s old but her fave, mummy to one turned from attacking the trolls to turning on her own huns, she has had to shut engagement down on her commission paid ad due to mummy of one and I’m pretty sure some of the huns she has attack will now turn on the darkside knowing Aimee has done sweet FA to protect them from mummy of ones bullying and wonder why the faceless account was allowed in the first place.

If it’s anyone Aimee knows it’s Charlie who would definitely kick off like that and loves herself a tracksuit.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Mummy to one AKA SKANKY CATPISS, going in on your genuine followers because they state they can’t afford it is DISGUSTING. Not everyone has Daddy & his credit cards to buy multiple 💩💩💩
I like many others would rather use £78 for a weeks shopping or bills you self centred stuck up Cnut 😡😡😡
You always look a mess even with said designer gear & have no idea about fashion do you.

That tracksuit is mass produced & bought of a sight called Faire wholesale & brand name is then stitched on. You know what they cost each £17:43 FOR TOO AND BOTTOMS
JUST LIKE YOUR UNCLE AN Unlikable, CON ARTIST 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Attachments

• IMG_2635.jpeg
    IMG_2635.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 166
Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think it’s her either. I know a lot of people do. She was slagging primark off and Aimee was literally wearing a primark tracksuit yesterday saying how it’s old but her fave, mummy to one turned from attacking the trolls to turning on her own huns, she has had to shut engagement down on her commission paid ad due to mummy of one and I’m pretty sure some of the huns she has attack will now turn on the darkside knowing Aimee has done sweet FA to protect them from mummy of ones bullying and wonder why the faceless account was allowed in the first place.

If it’s anyone Aimee knows it’s Charlie who would definitely kick off like that and loves herself a tracksuit.
Yeah definitely! I just can’t see her doing that. This person is someone who has a screw loose and an obsession for any kind of attention in my eyes. Looking for an argument in every video. I just don’t think Aimee would start so many arguments with her huns. Doesn’t make sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.