Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I reported it this morning and it says it has been removed but it’s still there 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• C8BFEB22-F1BA-4D43-8855-A9892FC50C5D.jpeg
    C8BFEB22-F1BA-4D43-8855-A9892FC50C5D.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 226

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Good morning everyone 🥰🥰🥰
So no packed lunch video this morning what are her huns gonna feed their kids now 🤣🤣
Does anyone know how I report her account for advertising an amazon link in her bio for that Ulike hair removal item. Does she also not realise that these things were given to most TOP creators to promote LAST YEAR. You’re at the bottom of the pond Butthole & nothing special or you’d of got it last year.
Does she not know that TikTok ban people for even mentioning Amazon, ebay etc . You can’t even say the names of other social media platforms or direct people to a website without them saying something. I’ve screen recorded it anyway as we know it will be dirty deleted when she’s read this 🤣🤣
Hi I also reported it as false advertising as she said permanent hair removal in 3 weeks when in actual fact it states 8 weeks.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She is fodder for documentaries in the next 10 yrs “How Social Media Has Shaped Our Nation.”
Adults not wanting to do a hard days work, claiming ‘anxiety’ have been enabled to sell anything they want claiming it’s the best ever, when in reality they use it on camera then it’s chucked in the skip or sold. (Or even gifted to poor relatives)
Manipulation and gas lighting techniques used to the max on their followers; gaining compliments and sympathy to validate them. Doing “lives” and getting gifted by followers. All this feeds into the personality disorder and becomes a vicious circle on repeat, gaining momentum until we say enough is enough, and stop allowing these delusional characters to blatantly tell us lies about the most amazing best ever lip gloss.
They moan about anyone who disagrees and calls them trolls, yet the huns do far more name calling and attack aggressively to protect a stranger who doesn’t even know they exist or care.
Anyway I wonder if her latest overpriced gadget works, in 3 weeks she won’t even know where it is. Same goes for the lash serum and the amazing best ever nail polish. YAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.