Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
So for someone who doesn’t have a proper job and is a lazy arsed bint why the hell hasn’t she emptied her shoppping bags from 2 days ago?!? Bet they are full of piss and s from her babieeeeeezzzzz!

Cleaning products will be for show and never actually used!

Poor D3 he’s gonna need to wipe his feet on the way out!!! Best book himself in to the clap clinic for next week to get checked after he dips his wick in that dirty minge!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can’t wait to see if she replies to this 🤣 I don’t think she has a cleaner anymore place always looks like s and imagine cleaning with 5 cats whose litter trays clearly won’t be changed often
IMG_0406.jpeg
Can’t wait to see if she replies to this 🤣 I don’t think she has a cleaner anymore place always looks like s and imagine cleaning with 5 cats whose litter trays clearly won’t be changed often
IMG_0406.jpeg
Leanne feels worried 😧
I worry or rather have concerns about these people who still cannot see what she’s doing. She’s not your friend, she wants to sell things to you. If her home was so clean and tidy, I could understand the relevance of this haul. It seems to me that this is just her way of telling everyone that she does in fact clean. Funny that it’s been mentioned, possibly by me, that she has those cats walking all over the kitchen sides and food prep areas. Now she has some special pet friendly wipes for the aforementioned food prep areas. It’s the same with her touching her face and hair while she’s fingering every bit of food, now she has a tea towel to hand to show she has washed her hands. We’ve seen you already sticking your fingers all over. If she really has started to wash her hands then hallelujah. I’m more inclined to believe it’s another fib to appear like she’s taking food hygiene seriously. She needs a good nail brush for those awful nails. Imagine the filth and bacteria trapped there when she’s got all those cats and litter trays 😳

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Leanne feels worried 😧
I worry or rather have concerns about these people who still cannot see what she’s doing. She’s not your friend, she wants to sell things to you. If her home was so clean and tidy, I could understand the relevance of this haul. It seems to me that this is just her way of telling everyone that she does in fact clean. Funny that it’s been mentioned, possibly by me, that she has those cats walking all over the kitchen sides and food prep areas. Now she has some special pet friendly wipes for the aforementioned food prep areas. It’s the same with her touching her face and hair while she’s fingering every bit of food, now she has a tea towel to hand to show she has washed her hands. We’ve seen you already sticking your fingers all over. If she really has started to wash her hands then hallelujah. I’m more inclined to believe it’s another fib to appear like she’s taking food hygiene seriously. She needs a good nail brush for those awful nails. Imagine the filth and bacteria trapped there when she’s got all those cats and litter trays 😳
Everything in that haul and any other haul is the best and all branded. I think she only buys branded things in the hope that the big brand companies will get her to do an ad and she knows fine well that they are the ones who will pay her more for an ad. Everything is calculated with her. I seriously think these huns who can’t see it are lonely and desperate just like her and that’s why they climb up her arse in the hope that she will be their friend.

Mar 8, 2024
I bloody hope @woeisme25 is back before this weekend!! Come on woe, she is far too chirpy at the minute. Come back!

Or the other girl who used to be friends with her. Hopefully she has met up with her friends and is coming back with receipts.
Hello . I'm staying off tik tok as that got me nowhere just banned and that was the end. I'm hoping to bring alot more to the table on these forums when I can and when I have enough built up which I'm currently working on . I'm reading here at the same time . 👍

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Everything in that haul and any other haul is the best and all branded. I think she only buys branded things in the hope that the big brand companies will get her to do an ad and she knows fine well that they are the ones who will pay her more for an ad. Everything is calculated with her. I seriously think these huns who can’t see it are lonely and desperate just like her and that’s why they climb up her arse in the hope that she will be their friend.
Yeah they must either feel sorry for her or are equally as childish and delusional

Mar 8, 2024
I got arrested this morning 😭😭😭 I'm currently locked up in a jail cell . Very serious what I have done , I have offended cat piss and im being banged up for 25 years without chance of parole . I really shouldn't have taken public pictures from potato heads very public profile and used them in very hard hitting home truths as this upset fat muff greatly . I only hope I can be given access to view Aimee's tik toks whilst inside as I just don't know what I'd do if I couldn't witness her fabulous 🥔 head first chew of the day every morning .

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Hello . I'm staying off tik tok as that got me nowhere just banned and that was the end. I'm hoping to bring alot more to the table on these forums when I can and when I have enough built up which I'm currently working on . I'm reading here at the same time . 👍
Honestly think your doing the right thing keeping it off TT that just feeds her trolls narrative. Good for you for outing the horrible person she is. I really do believe in Karma and Aimee will get hers one day. She will end up a lonely miserable old woman with no friends and no family. I really hope that Harper grows away from her when she is older and sees her for the narcissistic horrible mother she is and goes no contact.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I got arrested this morning 😭😭😭 I'm currently locked up in a jail cell . Very serious what I have done , I have offended cat piss and im being banged up for 25 years without chance of parole . I really shouldn't have taken public pictures from potato heads very public profile and used them in very hard hitting home truths as this upset fat muff greatly . I only hope I can be given access to view Aimee's tik toks whilst inside as I just don't know what I'd do if I couldn't witness her fabulous 🥔 head first chew of the day every morning .

My face 😮 then 😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly think your doing the right thing keeping it off TT that just feeds her trolls narrative. Good for you for outing the horrible person she is. I really do believe in Karma and Aimee will get hers one day. She will end up a lonely miserable old woman with no friends and no family either.
She will . I'm here for it. It will come . She doesn't realise this but when it DOES she won't know what to do and THEN she will know what struggling will really be like

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You should do a collab with mine the hippo.

Status
Not open for further replies.