Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
No, itā€™s awful for the victims. Daddy wonā€™t be able to show his face at the golf club this weekend with his special handshake
Does this mean Greg the wallet won't be setting his friends on us? I was sort of looking forward to the jail time. 3 meals a day I don't have to prepare, no work, time to exercise.....

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No, itā€™s awful for the victims. Daddy wonā€™t be able to show his face at the golf club this weekend with his special handshake
Heā€™s probably equally as vile, they all are. They should all just keep their heads down and do some bloody work. All her free time she could do some volunteer work and not boast about it. She doesnā€™t care about anyone but herself and just wants an easy ride.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
First Hippo, hopefully next debs!

Tell you something, if I had been ā€˜giftedā€™ stolen money I wouldnā€™t have the damn attitude and brass (fat) neck that she has!

Even unknowingly after the fact Iā€™d have to try and give back. When was the last time she did a giveaway? Promoted any charity or did anything that benefitted anyone but herself?

And poor H at school tomorrow.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Had to laugh at the ā€œBarton blamed the residents saying it was over unpaid fees does that sound familiarā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yes it sure does doesnā€™t it Aimee? Sounds just like you!
Being a narcissistic money grabbing fraud runs in the family bet even Greggy boy profited mr money bags! šŸ’°
Wonder what else the family is up to šŸ‘€

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Remember back in the day she said she was part of a multi million pound companyā€¦ wonder if she meant uncle Davidā€™s Iā€™m a thieving t company!
Owd pissy pants will deffo have the anxiety ss tomorrow on the school run šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ letā€™s hope me dads wifeā€™s blocked her number on owd Greggy boys phone!
Oh the shame šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 8, 2024
Hello you gorgeous lot, what's with the new "it's a theme" saying? It was a "theme" wen she was getting ready in her hovel of a bedroom the other day, where we all get dressed/undressed, it was a "theme" with the cleaning products that she'll never use, and her very interesting video of how to make that pasta, the "lazy" products were a "theme" wonder who shes copied that offšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø hope the huns tell her her fraudulent uncle is on TV šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Something awful about the lot of them, theyā€™ve all benefited in one way or another and letā€™s not forget Aimeeā€™s mother in law worked there and is friends with Aimeeā€™s mum, theyā€™re the local mafia. Charlieā€™s Dad is a policeman. Youā€™d have thought theyā€™d keep a low profile, but no, there all as bold as bloody brass! The whole lot of them are plain rotten! Sorry for the rant šŸ˜†

Mar 7, 2024
I can picture her now, two bottles of Kylie deep updating her banned words: David Barton, scammer, uncle, vulnerable people, elderly, rip off, steal money, prison, tonight program, con man, care home ......
My heart breaks for those elderly vulnerable people that he scammed out of their hard earned cash.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree aimee quickly also learned to prey on the vulnerable such as single parents, those that have suffered from DV, those with mental health conditions etc in order to extract the most amount of money from people in sales!
The whole family should hang their heads in shame!! šŸ¤¬

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
First Hippo, hopefully next debs!

Tell you something, if I had been ā€˜giftedā€™ stolen money I wouldnā€™t have the damn attitude and brass (fat) neck that she has!

Even unknowingly after the fact Iā€™d have to try and give back. When was the last time she did a giveaway? Promoted any charity or did anything that benefitted anyone but herself?

And poor H at school tomorrow.
She is vile, they all are, her mother is selling towels now, why does she need a towel the size of a bed sheet when she has the best ever towelling dressing gown she was selling not long ago. All of them give me the absolute rage. The audacity of them is incredible, I hope they all just take their s products and F off

Mar 7, 2024
Remember back in the day she said she was part of a multi million pound companyā€¦ wonder if she meant uncle Davidā€™s Iā€™m a thieving t company!
Owd pissy pants will deffo have the anxiety ss tomorrow on the school run šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ letā€™s hope me dads wifeā€™s blocked her number on owd Greggy boys phone!
Oh the shame šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Anxiety ss šŸ’©šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ love that for her šŸ‘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can picture her now, two bottles of Kylie deep updating her banned words: David Barton, scammer, uncle, vulnerable people, elderly, rip off, steal money, prison, tonight program, con man, care home ......
My heart breaks for those elderly vulnerable people that he scammed out of their hard earned cash.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree aimee quickly also learned to prey on the vulnerable such as single parents, those that have suffered from DV, those with mental health conditions etc in order to extract the most amount of money from people in sales!
The whole family should hang their heads in shame!! šŸ¤¬
My thoughts on her EXACTLY. Why people canā€™t see through her is mind boggling. She really must have a personality disorder to be behaving the way she does. Sheā€™s appalling and needs booting off that platform. Sheā€™s a scammer and a liar

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Had to laugh at the ā€œBarton blamed the residents saying it was over unpaid fees does that sound familiarā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yes it sure does doesnā€™t it Aimee? Sounds just like you!
Being a narcissistic money grabbing fraud runs in the family bet even Greggy boy profited mr money bags! šŸ’°
Wonder what else the family is up to šŸ‘€
What a family! Toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.