Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Remember back in the day she said she was part of a multi million pound company… wonder if she meant uncle David’s I’m a thieving t company!
Owd pissy pants will deffo have the anxiety ss tomorrow on the school run 🤣🤣 let’s hope me dads wife’s blocked her number on owd Greggy boys phone!
Oh the shame 😂😂😂
What a load of thieving..manipulative...arrogant....entitled....narcissistic cu*ts!
The hv no shame or morals. I would be mortified. Does none of them know how to earn honest money and actually work?!
No wonder the lot of them are hated! 🤬🤬🤬
🤬🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Something awful about the lot of them, they’ve all benefited in one way or another and let’s not forget Aimee’s mother in law worked there and is friends with Aimee’s mum, they’re the local mafia. Charlie’s Dad is a policeman. You’d have thought they’d keep a low profile, but no, there all as bold as bloody brass! The whole lot of them are plain rotten! Sorry for the rant 😆
I've just had one too!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What a load of thieving..manipulative...arrogant....entitled....narcissistic cu*ts!
The hv no shame or morals. I would be mortified. Does none of them know how to earn honest money and actually work?!
No wonder the lot of them are hated! 🤬🤬🤬
🤬🤬
I know. Maybe she will get her marigolds on tomorrow and gaze outside feeling sorry for herself to drum up sympathy sales

Mar 8, 2024
I have a daily rant. I just can’t help myself.
Incandescent with rage daily! It's more reassuring we are all on the same page (literally) but the rage burns on! 🔥 🤬
I think we probably all want and need some justice for her.
I can't even look at her photo without thinking..u fu*ing ugly weird looking fat b!
Sorry...I was off on a tangent again! 🙄🤦‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hello you gorgeous lot, what's with the new "it's a theme" saying? It was a "theme" wen she was getting ready in her hovel of a bedroom the other day, where we all get dressed/undressed, it was a "theme" with the cleaning products that she'll never use, and her very interesting video of how to make that pasta, the "lazy" products were a "theme" wonder who shes copied that off🤦‍♀️ hope the huns tell her her fraudulent uncle is on TV 🤣🤣🤣
It’s her clever way of showcasing new s joggers and hoodies. She is so transparent. I’ll do a get dressed with me and oh, what a surprise I’ve been sent some new massive jogging suits. I’ll just try them on for you. She can’t have bought all of them, she’s getting gifted and pretends she’s paid. More scamming

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Incandescent with rage daily! It's more reassuring we are all on the same page (literally) but the rage burns on! 🔥 🤬
I think we probably all want and need some justice for her.
I can't even look at her photo without thinking..u fu*ing ugly weird looking fat b!
Sorry...I was off on a tangent again! 🙄🤦‍♀️
That’s exactly how I feel. It’s the injustice that gets to me. I can see how many lies she tells and yet her followers just accept it as genuine. She’s a lazy f trying to flog as much s and promote as many things as she can get her grubby hands on.
The SPF has really got me, next one will be a fake tan post to divert attention from the fact that she’s in the tanning shop 3 times a week. Now would anyone who’s had a cancer scare be doing that? And please tell me what the point of spf to protect her face, when she’s frying herself under a sun bed?

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
‘Even if it’s true’

Thank god for this persons comment.

Attachments

• IMG_3510.jpeg
    IMG_3510.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 292

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
For those who wonder where Aimee gets her “taste test” at the end of her dish up dinners that’s suddenly appeared she follows and copies this girls account a lot 😂😂 I’ve seen Aimee comment on her videos quite often
Who is she? She copies her every movement and ummmm ahhhhhh hand over mouth…. Is there nothing original about her? Get your own material you’re so bloody boring and drab

Mar 7, 2024
Hope she reads here tonight or the t'other page ...... merseyside police knew your uncle didn't they aimee 😁
Greg the wallet has probably been paying them off for years.
So many questions about how the lazy lard arse affords her lifestyle of constant shopping and take aways over the years when she clearly doesn't do any work ..... those kind old folk at uncle daves care home have been funding the bum wipes, maccies and kylie!
I'm struggling to remember if she sleeps well because she did an advert for Emma mattresses and accessories or if she struggles to sleep (as she's said many times). Wonder if this whole pressure of this family shame coming out has been hanging over her 🤔 probably not, she got a buzz from spending those ill gotten gains and has the skin of a rhino - literally 🦏

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Greg the wallet has probably been paying them off for years.
So many questions about how the lazy lard arse affords her lifestyle of constant shopping and take aways over the years when she clearly doesn't do any work ..... those kind old folk at uncle daves care home have been funding the bum wipes, maccies and kylie!
I'm struggling to remember if she sleeps well because she did an advert for Emma mattresses and accessories or if she struggles to sleep (as she's said many times). Wonder if this whole pressure of this family shame coming out has been hanging over her 🤔 probably not, she got a buzz from spending those ill gotten gains and has the skin of a rhino - literally 🦏
She has zero shame. No empathy no work ethic. Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.