Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
“None of ya bitches ain’t gonna do s”

Imagining acting all untouchable and like you’re Ricky Hatton when you literally cried over videos on TikTok and went running to the police, then can’t do a video about it without daddy stood their holding your hand.

You have had your whole life handed to you on a plate, your house, your car etc, your whole family treads on egg shells out of fear of upsetting you, yet here we are acting like we are some tough boss b.

Yet you have the police on speed dial
@woeisme25 bet you’re shaking in your boots from ehmey B wants to be cardi B instead she’s honey G
Crying as someone jumped the queue...pathetic. Yeah you are real hard! 🙀🤣 Most would knock your block off! 👊

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Never known a “going out” song choice to be so depressing, D1 did one. D2 don’t want you and your massive moose knuckle foo.

I literally feel like she tries so hard to project this “happy” life when in reality she is miserable.

Also, you’re as bad at doing your hair as Wendy is, you look like a bowl of super noodles.
Of course she makes out she's this happy confident sassy woman but she literally said not two months ago in one of her comment sections that she "cries herself to sleep most nights" erm that doesn't sound to me like a woman who's happy and content in her life, she's got serious issues and I mean SERIOUS issues stemming from a sty childhood (YOUR words Aimee not mine !) ALL she's got in her life is money and shopping, sad lonely b and as for tonight's sshow of a video, do me 🤦‍♀️ absolute state of it, why does she NEVER look clean or fresh, always looks like she stinks of used sani pads 🤢 and she's got an arse as flat as a friggin pancake and her hair looks even MORE s from the back than it does from the front 😂😂😂😂

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
Can tell lately that H wants to be back on her videos (probably the only time mummy ever spent time with her) past few days she makes sure she’s heard in the background etc. how about put your phone away rather than “I’m filming baby” and spend time with your child. Because for her to be making sure her voice is heard, says she clearly wants attention from you and how normal it is for your phone to be apart of that attention.

Also
“It smells like raspberries” wow no s they’re raspberry and vanilla chocolate 😮
“Wotsies” no wotsits it ain’t cute nor funny grow up.
“I need to man up or should I say woman up” I get the confusion as you have a massive bulge so probably feel manly but unfortunately you can’t man up or woman up because you are an insecure cat piss smelling moron.

Rant over 😂
Harper didn’t choose to not be videoed. Remember r Charlie said they had to pretend to film her for TikTok when in dlp. It’s obvious she’s been told to keep her off TikTok

Mar 8, 2024
Mrsturnerreturns. You seem so nice calling me a fruit loop and nut job. That's fine. Just remember cc have receipts too and when I ring true it will be you looking like the nut job. Majority of ye over there are really nice but I guess you get a bad egg once in a while . Also , since when has this become dragging a person down ? Stick to what it is and that's cat piss

Mar 8, 2024
Definitely not . I guess some folk over there are nasty by nature . Just no need . Not got anything nice to say then keep your beak shut 😉 ps stay in your own lane 💕
I have to say..I was a bit surprised to read that. I don't think it's fair. I can understand the frustrations of wanting to know stuff and have receipts put out.. but u and all of us are ppl behind our profile names and doesn't excuse hurtful or throw away comments imo. Hope u are ok x

Mar 22, 2024
london
Imagine looking like something out of lion king the horror film version and thinking you’re untouchable.

BITCHHHHHH, Please acting like people wouldn’t say s to your unfiltered face 😂😂
She’s missed a bit 😂😂 I was going to comment but the fear of being blocked!! She’s my daily joke to watch as it makes me feel like my life isn’t that bad 🫣 she’s an absolute dick head

Mar 8, 2024
I have to say..I was a bit surprised to read that. I don't think it's fair. I can understand the frustrations of wanting to know stuff and have receipts put out.. but u and all of us are ppl behind our profile names and doesn't excuse hurtful or throw away comments imo. Hope u are ok x
Exactly this . I have always read and loved it over there , as they are spot on about her . Just made me realise some of the people behind T are there for a reason just to be nasty and not give constructive criticism. No need whatsoever to be coming for me. I'm fine thank you ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.