Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I’m going to start posting these morons who constantly attack anybody who comments. I didn’t see anything wrong with what this person said. It was only an observation. £25.00? on a breakfast for one, which isn’t an occasional treat then yes, you must have lots of money

Attachments

• 7D759B34-A6EF-4B7C-9D08-657D88116164.jpeg
    7D759B34-A6EF-4B7C-9D08-657D88116164.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 251

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I’m going to start posting these morons who constantly attack anybody who comments. I didn’t see anything wrong with what this person said. It was only an observation. £25.00? on a breakfast for one, which isn’t an occasional treat then yes, you must have lots of money
I saw all that . Absolutely ridiculous the way people are jumped on over nothing. He was just making a factual observation!

pinkpanther

Mar 23, 2024
newcastle
@MrsTurner no you didn’t ’just’ say you didn’t believe @woeisme25.

You decided to go further and use derogatory names like ‘fruit loop’ and ‘nut job’.

Are you a narcissist too?

How dare you play down what you caused and how insulting you were.

How dare you use those words to anyone. Using mental health insults is Lower than ANYTHING woe EVER said about H.

So woman up and apologise or piss off.

You loved nicking woes posts on here and posting them on TL at first. In fact you instigated a lot of TL coming over here too.

You are just like Aimee. Another narc that can’t see any wrong doing.

And by the way I didn’t agree with you bragging about dragging on your vape in places you shouldn’t but I didn’t pull you up on it.

Why should other people have to breathe in your toxins?? How selfish are you?

That’s your vice, don’t expose anyone else to your crap. That’s why it’s rightly banned in certain places.
And no one on here (apart from me now! ‘Trashed’ you for 20 pages.

That’s simply not true and very disingenuous of you. That’s victim behaviour.

You are in the wrong so please, apologise.

pinkpanther

Mar 23, 2024
newcastle
And one last thing @MrsTurner. Please explain to me why it’s ok for you lot on TL to call H Mr Burns, Oliver Twist and all the other nasty things (none of which you seemed to have a problem with. Even joined in!)

I don’t like hypocrites. I don’t like people that can’t admit when they are in the wrong, I don’t like people playing the victim.

PLOT TWIST, MrsTurner / MrsTurnerreturns is actually Aimee or one of her clan!

And no I’m not @woeisme25 at all. I just really don’t like the way things went down last night. I don’t want this thread to turn for the worst so I’m done now, but how dare you s up over here, insult perfect strangers then go back over there where no one can respond back and say all you did was ‘just not agree.’ And then was ‘trashed for 20 pages’ from us lot. Total BS love. 😘

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I thought Harper was at a party today? so I would say the kid has probably eaten enough crap for one day so I would like to think a home cooked meal would be the choice, but as it’s Aimee we are talking about it will be the Pizza place for the Arabiatta/butnotArabiatta as we know it and a Bambino for Harper with extra carbs of chips and garlic bread.

Also there would have been cake at the party so no need to buy Harper that chocolate muffin this morning from Costa. I bet Aimee ate both

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
The comments have gone in her last post, the clothing/crap haul. What have I missed?

Edit - The post has gone???
Edit - New post says she removed it because her address was on show. Still not got the hang of her job has she? Must be difficult opening up all of those boxes 🤪

Also look at the state of it 😳

Attachments

• 40FA8160-7820-49AC-8D09-68EFB9C0CB1B.jpeg
    40FA8160-7820-49AC-8D09-68EFB9C0CB1B.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 212
Mar 8, 2024
I thought Harper was at a party today? so I would say the kid has probably eaten enough crap for one day so I would like to think a home cooked meal would be the choice, but as it’s Aimee we are talking about it will be the Pizza place for the Arabiatta/butnotArabiatta as we know it and a Bambino for Harper with extra carbs of chips and garlic bread.

Also there would have been cake at the party so no need to buy Harper that chocolate muffin this morning from Costa. I bet Aimee ate both
I know the amount of junk in one day for H is disgusting! I don't know why I watch her....she puts me in such a rage!! She is such a a s mum and a disgusting person!

On the plus side now can vent here with like minded people ☺️☺️

Mar 8, 2024
The comments are off in her last post, the clothing/crap haul. What have I missed?

Also look at the state of it 😳
Apparently she was saying I don't know what my daughter has ordered 😏 next thing it's taken down and she has just said she deleted it as some saying about her address being on show!

Divvy c**ts her address is permanently on show 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.