Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
I'm guilty of abusive behaviour, bullying and harassment for stating verifiable facts about Aimee's Uncle 🤔
I got the same about asking Vav why she was nasty to Sabrina and played the sympathy card ! It said it was bullying but yet her and Aimless can prance about in their Mis matched underwear with their growlers on show 🙈🙈

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
And there it is. The fake hangover, the fake laughing and being a smug b as per usual. Why does she always have to have everything new on any menu. Its so grotesque. And anyone I know including myself when hungover could never ever ever stomach a milky hot chocolate and bloody cream muffin. Don't know who she's trying to fool. She gives pick me vibes constantly and I find her behaviour in regards to even having had plans with a friend really weird. Most people see their friends as often as they can especially if they don't work. She has all the time in the world but fobs Harper off to do things. Can't wait til she crawls back into the hole she came out of. P.s no way you got a shower otherwise your eyes wouldn't have trace of mascara ya t!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm guilty of abusive behaviour, bullying and harassment for stating verifiable facts about Aimee's Uncle 🤔
This will be only because of addresses, I know they are already out there and documented but obviously you’re not allowed to re post. Just do another without the addresses. The facts are facts and people need to know the extent of the family’s greed and deception. It’s the best thing on there. I look forward to the next instalment 🙏🏼♥️

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I don’t think I can despise this witch more than I do this morning. Three bags from Costa. She has an Airfryer which can cook bacon in 10 minutes and a Velvetiser to make Hot Chocolate in a couple of minutes. She could make it quicker than it takes to deliver. She food shops continuously so why can’t she have buns and bacon ready for the morning after the night before. Her spending is grotesque. Daddy (sorry uncle) must have had to get rid of large sums of money quick. I bet she has thousands tucked away somewhere? We know she received a large sum for her wedding. Do UNCLES normally give that on a wedding day? I thought that is more a DAD gift 🤪

That top lip is almost identical to Uncle David’s
Jesus I wasn’t really seeing it but those two pictures are absolute doubles !! Like you said the top lip but also the eyes are the same! This can’t be relation by marriage I’m not having it 🫠

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
Good morning to all of you on CC & TL 🥰🥰🥰
Finally caught up & I agree with what others have said that we all have the same opinion about Catpiss & have waited years for her downfall which is coming.
We are all adults and not everyone agrees with each other which is absolutely fine & we can agree to disagree without name calling.
I do also understand how a text can be read wrong & taken the wrong way & that having receipts backs up as evidence.
It’s the way TL has always been because they are called trolls and they aren’t, they call out the fake 🐂💩
We also need to understand that those of us who know Catpiss personally are telling the truth but finding it hard to provide receipts just atm.
We have to remember we need to be 10 steps ahead of Catpiss & make sure any receipts shown from others don’t implicate themselves or friends which could impact their mental health due to the harassment Catpiss will cause.
We know from D1 & D2 info shared here she is a stalker & harasses others to get her own way.
Sorry for the long post and both TL & CC are a community who share the same morals, values & respect and have so much love and support for other ❤️❤️❤️
Let’s see what this weekend brings as we know we have beefgate next weekend at Shirley’s 🤣🤣🤣
This can also be shared in TL if you want too xxx
Wholeheartedly agree. Can whoever is using derogatory slang terms for people with mental ill health please stop it. We cannot speak out of both sides of our mouths, when we are all concerned that Aimee makes a mockery of true sufferers, then come on here or T and name call users here in such a demeaning way.
That's all I would like to add.
As you were ❤️

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
I was the one who said feral, but it wasn’t in a disrespectful way, it was meant to be in a fun happy way, that after all this time you finally are able to get it all off your chests, it must be so good to finally say what you want and get it out there without the huns jumping at you and getting blocked. I’d be running feral if I couldn’t say what I wanted to say. It’s frustrating to say the least.
So let’s just focus on the job in hand, which is aimless and her inability to life like a normal human being.
Yes we will disagree at times, that’s human nature, but we all have one thing in common.
Our absolute disgust of cat piss and her Technicolor over coat ❤️

Let’s not give the doberhuns and especially Aimless the satisfaction of seeing us fall out 🤘🏼❤️
IIRC the tattle thread got threatened to be shut down by mods it was so 'feral' 😭😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
IIRC the tattle thread got threatened to be shut down by mods it was so 'feral' 😭😂
It did I remember cos I was panicking thinking what the hell am I gona read in the morning with my coffee if it goes 😂 😂 But give the Tattlers their due they reigned it in......slightly and things resumed pretty quickly thank god lol :love::love:

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think I can despise this witch more than I do this morning. Three bags from Costa. She has an Airfryer which can cook bacon in 10 minutes and a Velvetiser to make Hot Chocolate in a couple of minutes. She could make it quicker than it takes to deliver. She food shops continuously so why can’t she have buns and bacon ready for the morning after the night before. Her spending is grotesque. Daddy (sorry uncle) must have had to get rid of large sums of money quick. I bet she has thousands tucked away somewhere? We know she received a large sum for her wedding. Do UNCLES normally give that on a wedding day? I thought that is more a DAD gift 🤪

That top lip is almost identical to Uncle David’s
Distinctive turned down mouth.... can't think who that reminds me of... 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.