Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
@Sevda_the_seagull
Please let us know when you set your Instagram up
Can’t believe the hypocrite got your video banned !
It was soo good x
There's a link button to Instagram on the front page of my Tik Tok profile about half way down. The Instagram name is Mine_The_Hippo and same profile picture as I use on Tik Tok.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thought we could play “How Many Hairs Up The Snout”
IMG_4464.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Will you be able to post that video again without the addresses?
I've posted the original video that Tik Tok took down onto Instagram. I have done an edited version blocking out the addresses. It's a pain to do this especially as all the info has been put out by the news media so simply using that should not result in a take down. It's laughable really when you see what type of inappropriate content stays up. I'm not sure to post again in case it gets taken down and I get a strike.

Jun 7, 2023
Sorry if this has been said already I haven’t caught up fully. Also not trying to tell anyone what they can and can’t say but I find it disgusting that people use things like Autism or mental health issues for Aimee’s behaviour. Those things already have so much stigma around them as it is. Just because Aimee or anyone acts that way doesn’t mean she has autism, adhd or mental health issues and even though she claims to have MH struggles it’s not an excuse for her behaviour. As someone who struggles badly with their mental health I find it so rude and insulting. It makes a mockery of us who do struggle on a daily basis and 99% of us don’t act like an absolute idiot on the daily because we have said issues. RANT OVER

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've posted the original video that Tik Tok took down onto Instagram. I have done an edited version blocking out the addresses. It's a pain to do this especially as all the info has been put out by the news media so simply using that should not result in a take down. It's laughable really when you see what type of inappropriate content stays up. I'm not sure to post again in case it gets taken down and I get a strike.
Yes! Don’t you be getting banned!!!! You are keeping us all laughing and easing the rage inside 😂

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
No but I know she had a date with someone who wasn't d1 or d2 and that really bad sore throat was not a sore throat atall if you get my drift. If someone can do the math I think it was after d1 before d2 but I can't be sure. She said on a live she didn't like him
Jeez, there was only about 2 weeks between D1 and D2…….she’s disgusting 🤮

Mar 8, 2024
The last thing I’m saying on this whole “argument” @pinkpanther is that you’ve come on here kicking off on Mrs Turner for using mental health names as an insult. And in the same breath you have done that yourself by basically calling her a narcissist. Perhaps you should apologise for that??? Too much is being taken in a literal sense here. It has been dragged out for pages and pages, whether it’s 20 or not I don’t know and quite frankly I have better things to do with my time than go back and check how many pages this has gone on for. So before getting on your high horse, maybe think about what you’re saying too hey?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
MrsTurner I hope you do eventually come back because I was enjoying the chit chat with all of you over there. I hope no one minds me posting this, it was a lovely message and you didn’t have to post it so I’m sure anyone offended will now feel it’s done with 🙏🏼

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The last thing I’m saying on this whole “argument” @pinkpanther is that you’ve come on here kicking off on Mrs Turner for using mental health names as an insult. And in the same breath you have done that yourself by basically calling her a narcissist. Perhaps you should apologise for that??? Too much is being taken in a literal sense here. It has been dragged out for pages and pages, whether it’s 20 or not I don’t know and quite frankly I have better things to do with my time than go back and check how many pages this has gone on for. So before getting on your high horse, maybe think about what you’re saying too hey?

I have to agree. Practice what you preach, there is no need for this to get as nasty as it has and I’ve just read the apology from ms. turner, i feel that even before that it should have been left, as many of people including myself kept saying and changing subjects back to what we are all here for.

Feelings were hurt, but there’s constructive criticism and airing that then there’s a smear campaign and nobody deserved the hate campaign not woe or Miss turner.

I hope now we can just move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.