Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Sorry if this has been said already I haven’t caught up fully. Also not trying to tell anyone what they can and can’t say but I find it disgusting that people use things like Autism or mental health issues for Aimee’s behaviour. Those things already have so much stigma around them as it is. Just because Aimee or anyone acts that way doesn’t mean she has autism, adhd or mental health issues and even though she claims to have MH struggles it’s not an excuse for her behaviour. As someone who struggles badly with their mental health I find it so rude and insulting. It makes a mockery of us who do struggle on a daily basis and 99% of us don’t act like an absolute idiot on the daily because we have said issues. RANT OVER
I agree!! I suffer with an ED and have adhd (diagnosed in 1991 before it apparently became a trend) and it really grates on me people throw these words around to justify someone’s bad behaviour. First off having a MH or neurological condition doesn’t mean we’re all like that which is basically what people are saying, is it not. Also being asd and adhd isn’t all about behaviours. She’s just a pathological liar, and has no morals. That doesn’t equate to a disorder. Call a spade a spade 🤷‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have to agree. Practice what you preach, there is no need for this to get as nasty as it has and I’ve just read the apology from ms. turner, i feel that even before that it should have been left, as many of people including myself kept saying and changing subjects back to what we are all here for.

Feelings were hurt, but there’s constructive criticism and airing that then there’s a smear campaign and nobody deserved the hate campaign not woe or Miss turner.

I hope now we can just move forward.
AMEN-AGE to that 🙏🏼

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t know what’s gone on and I wasn’t here last night but this is so sad 😢 I saw MrsT’s apology on TL and I thought it was heartfelt and brave 🙏🏼 I love this page, it’s brought loads of us together and we all share the same common interest, outing gobshite creators who have got too big for their boots! Tattle has entertained us all for months even years, especially as some of us couldn’t post. I’ve loved what Woeisme has brought to TikTok and even if they’re not authentic (and I’m not saying they’re not before someone hands me my arse on a plate lol) We all should agree they’ve certainly rattled Aimee’s cage and that’s a joy to see 😂 Someone said yesterday let’s not bicker back n forth cos said creators will be loving it. Whatever’s happened Mrs T’s apologised and we should all just move on and continue sorting these arsehole celeb wannabes out 😁😁😁

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
@MrsTurner no you didn’t ’just’ say you didn’t believe @woeisme25.

You decided to go further and use derogatory names like ‘fruit loop’ and ‘nut job’.

Are you a narcissist too?

How dare you play down what you caused and how insulting you were.

How dare you use those words to anyone. Using mental health insults is Lower than ANYTHING woe EVER said about H.

So woman up and apologise or piss off.

You loved nicking woes posts on here and posting them on TL at first. In fact you instigated a lot of TL coming over here too.

You are just like Aimee. Another narc that can’t see any wrong doing.

And by the way I didn’t agree with you bragging about dragging on your vape in places you shouldn’t but I didn’t pull you up on it.

Why should other people have to breathe in your toxins?? How selfish are you?

That’s your vice, don’t expose anyone else to your crap. That’s why it’s rightly banned in certain places.
Calm down love

Mar 8, 2024
This is a lovely message, honest and sincere. ♥️
IMG_4468.jpeg
Full respect for MrsTurner for this. ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
I've posted the original video that Tik Tok took down onto Instagram. I have done an edited version blocking out the addresses. It's a pain to do this especially as all the info has been put out by the news media so simply using that should not result in a take down. It's laughable really when you see what type of inappropriate content stays up. I'm not sure to post again in case it gets taken down and I get a strike.
Love your posts, keep them coming 👏

Jun 7, 2023
Sorry I’m from T and I think what has happened on this thread today by a certain someone is vile. It’s past bickering imo (not from MrsTurner but from this site). I’ve been reading MrsTurners comments and responded here and there over the threads on T and for her to be called a narc for a tongue in cheek comment is beyond far. The majority of you are honestly lovely and I enjoy you all bitching away but those comments made earlier were down right nasty and extremely uncalled for. I understand you don’t want this to continue and I get it but understand we may not know who one another are on T but you get to know people even without knowing their face and I’ll defend anyone who I feel is being unfairly jumped on.

For the record I’ve called Aimee a whack job previously amongst other things. I also have mental health issues. I’m not sat crying over it because it’s not that fing deep is it.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s going to take forever to get through 237 pages! 😂 I have never seen such a greedy lazy self centred slob that’s also a s mother and a huge gas lighting narcissistic t! Sponges of her elderly father ( more than likely ) has no idea what is going on in the world cause she couldn’t give a flying Fcuk as long as she has burgers and c#ck! Buy‘s herself all sorts but buys her kid nothing unless it’s got sugar in! Cant take her kid out alone but travels all over the country alone! Has numerous men around her kid and in her house! Acts all cocky and changes her accent when she has a new bloke! Cry’s into a camera often then 1 hour later try to sell you something! Thats just a few to mention!
Welcome 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.