Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hello. Can you show me where this has happened please? ☺️
Don’t even bother looking. I think this thread has become toxic! Was genuinely happy to be able to join in because I couldn’t comment on tattle. I mean no disrespect to anyone on here but it all seems to have got a bit personal, like I’ve said before on TL, the girls agree to disagree, rarely is there an issue. on here it’s ongoing comments. Not nice at all!

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t even bother looking. I think this thread has become toxic! Was genuinely happy to be able to join in because I couldn’t comment on tattle. I mean no disrespect to anyone on here but it all seems to have got a bit personal, like I’ve said before on TL, the girls agree to disagree, rarely is there an issue. on here it’s ongoing comments. Not nice at all!
Yeah I haven’t looked because that hasn’t happened. None of us from T have said don’t say this or that on here. So I wanted this person to show me where they’ve got this idea from!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Think we all need to remember that Huns or even aimless herself can make accounts and come on here and stir s up. Think we need to move on from this and get back to the thread topic. I have watched TL for 2 years and it’s finally been great to comment and speak to everyone on this thread so let’s not spoil it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_4466.jpeg
    IMG_4466.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 34

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Well said! 👏👏👏👏

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I was more pissed off with the vaping comment tbh.

JOKING!!!!

Thanks guys, sorry for upsetting anyone. Thank you for the support. As you were….🥰

I think cause we are all used to having a vape in our hand we instinctively use it and forget where we are 😂😂 and someone smelling my “blue razz ice” is hardly going to harm them.

Status
Not open for further replies.