Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
You can only delete if you give the correct number of snoutage hair
IMG_4464.jpeg
I’ve just turned 40. I don’t have any escaping hairs from my nose but they have started sprouting up on my chin.

Oh the joys of womanhood!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Has anyone seen what’s been going on with Byspoke by Jai. It’s awful she went through 3 rounds of IVF now 9wks pregnant with twins and her fiancé has left her. He is now giving her serious abuse and threats which are disgusting.

Noticed Sevda has been in her comments but not Aimless. She got a tonne of freebies from Jai you would think she would be showing support considering she went through abuse herself. Oh wait she didn’t another lie!

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry? This was the first post I saw when coming to catch up...

Sorry? This was the first post I saw when coming to catch up...
I'm sorry but I really don't appreciate being told to shush. Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel I have respectful to everyone on this forum...🤷‍♀️
Maybe it is getting toxic as some hv said...I'm not sure I need that in my life atm tbh....maybe I need a break myself

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
M

I made chilli, threw it over some nachos, grated some cheese over and banged it in the air fryer 🤣
I had chilli and nachos. Whacked the chilli in the slow cooker this morning at 5am before spending 6 hours stood at the side of the river freezing my tits off watching my daughter row. 🚣

Thinking of investing in a dry robe so I can join beefys crew.

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
@MrsTurner no you didn’t ’just’ say you didn’t believe @woeisme25.

You decided to go further and use derogatory names like ‘fruit loop’ and ‘nut job’.

Are you a narcissist too?

How dare you play down what you caused and how insulting you were.

How dare you use those words to anyone. Using mental health insults is Lower than ANYTHING woe EVER said about H.

So woman up and apologise or piss off.

You loved nicking woes posts on here and posting them on TL at first. In fact you instigated a lot of TL coming over here too.

You are just like Aimee. Another narc that can’t see any wrong doing.

And by the way I didn’t agree with you bragging about dragging on your vape in places you shouldn’t but I didn’t pull you up on it.

Why should other people have to breathe in your toxins?? How selfish are you?

That’s your vice, don’t expose anyone else to your crap. That’s why it’s rightly banned in certain places.
Well said Pink, and please reconsider deleting. 😊

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why has this thread become so toxic? Telling people to sh and being damn right rude to one another, we are grown adults not children scrapping over who is more important “T or CC” it has been said MANY times to just leave it now an apology was given, feelings were shared towards what was said originally, pull your big girl/boy pants on and move on from it we will all be sat cuddling our own support bears like Aimee at this rate or a god damn ginger bread teddy, would you like me to even pick a sad song to play while we do it?

I joined here for laughs, opinions shared etc
Not CC vs tattle.

We all despise Aimee, that we have in common when did we begin despising each other?

Give me strength! Rant over

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Has anyone seen what’s been going on with Byspoke by Jai. It’s awful she went through 3 rounds of IVF now 9wks pregnant with twins and her fiancé has left her. He is now giving her serious abuse and threats which are disgusting.

Noticed Sevda has been in her comments but not Aimless. She got a tonne of freebies from Jai you would think she would be showing support considering she went through abuse herself. Oh wait she didn’t another lie!
I haven’t seen Bespoke by Jai page but that is horrible for her to be going through that 😔😢 x

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Why has this thread become so toxic? Telling people to sh and being damn right rude to one another, we are grown adults not children scrapping over who is more important “T or CC” it has been said MANY times to just leave it now an apology was given, feelings were shared towards what was said originally, pull your big girl/boy pants on and move on from it we will all be sat cuddling our own support bears like Aimee at this rate or a god damn ginger bread teddy, would you like me to even pick a sad song to play while we do it?

I joined here for laughs, opinions shared etc
Not CC vs tattle.

We all despise Aimee, that we have in common when did we begin despising each other?

Give me strength! Rant over
The drama has left me lying on my kitchen floor with a bottle of kylie hugging my support teddy. It’s fine though I phoned me dad he is gonna come round to help me through this tough time!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Please let’s just drop all this now guys -A will be in her smug bloody element knowing the two pages are like this with one another or that the page itself has people in conflict with one another!

This thread wouldn’t have occurred without us all agreeing that A is a butthole! We all have shared opinions on her and that is why there is 105 threads on her on TL and 243 pages on this one!

Things have been said, people have been hurt, some things taken out of context and some things been a little below the belt BUT apologies were made that were heartfelt and it time for everyone to draw a line under it all and to move on now.

It is such a shame that many want to leave here due to this all too 😢.

Let’s get back to talking about A and her pathetic excuses of parenting and trying to be relatable when she is flashing the cash that probably her uncle gave her 🙄 - vile!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Thought we could play “How Many Hairs Up The Snout”
IMG_4464.jpeg
The teeth are filtering too
No but I know she had a date with someone who wasn't d1 or d2 and that really bad sore throat was not a sore throat atall if you get my drift. If someone can do the math I think it was after d1 before d2 but I can't be sure. She said on a live she didn't like him
Noo can you tell us more 😂😂😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Please let’s just drop all this now guys -A will be in her smug bloody element knowing the two pages are like this with one another or that the page itself has people in conflict with one another!

This thread wouldn’t have occurred without us all agreeing that A is a butthole! We all have shared opinions on her and that is why there is 105 threads on her on TL and 243 pages on this one!

Things have been said, people have been hurt, some things taken out of context and some things been a little below the belt BUT apologies were made that were heartfelt and it time for everyone to draw a line under it all and to move on now.

It is such a shame that many want to leave here due to this all too 😢.

Let’s get back to talking about A and her pathetic excuses of parenting and trying to be relatable when she is flashing the cash that probably her uncle gave her 🙄 - vile!
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Just catching up and after saying I was disappointed this morning iv came back again to yet more. As already commented by loads apologies have been made either side let’s not let this come between everybody. I for one use this as my little escape in my dislike of aimee let’s not forget the main reason we are all here. I would hate to think we wouldn’t be welcomed over on t and for them to feel they aren’t welcome here. Come on ladies let’s get back to what we are all here for and that is the birkdale bike herself

Status
Not open for further replies.