Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I am in utter shock she’s just eat that for breakfast 🤢 she needs to be getting showered instead of worrying about having breakfasts with me because she has just put me off mine that’s for sure. Iv never known a women of her age to just have complete lack of thought to her hygiene I can smell the cat piss from here

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
oh for T i’ve seen a few of you mention you think she might be in ozempic that’s why she not size of a house! i’m on ozempic (im diabetic) and she eats faaaar to much to be on that, ozempic is a appetite suppressant and most days i actually have to be reminded to eat something by my husband. she 10000% is NOT on any skinny jabs, she eats far to much

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I am in utter shock she’s just eat that for breakfast 🤢 she needs to be getting showered instead of worrying about having breakfasts with me because she has just put me off mine that’s for sure. Iv never known a women of her age to just have complete lack of thought to her hygiene I can smell the cat piss from here
I always think she’d smell like washing that has been left in the machine for a few days and gets that mouldy/fusty smell…mixed with fried food and febreze. Xx

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
So according to the Huns a parent should always allow there child to dictate what they eat cause that’s what a good mum does 🤦‍♀️ really .. no a good parent makes the decisions for the wellbeing of the child we don’t allow them to eat junk all the time because we know it’s bad for them, what a thick bunch of people they are

Attachments

• IMG_1782.png
    IMG_1782.png
    202.8 KB · Views: 196

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She was laid naked with just the scabby dressing gown on . Sprawled on the bathroom floor because she was that hot !
She had the worse case of tonsillitis in the entire world
And if I remember rightly old slaggy shirl came round and fed her ice pops moping her brow !!!
She deleted the video
Not sure if anyone has it
Absolutely hilarious 😆
It wasn't tonsillitis tho
The fake sat in the empty bath after she was told her life changing news was gonorrhoea (according to Birkdale catflaps) 🤣🤣🤣
👍👍👍👏💯👏👏👏💯💯

ridd

Mar 3, 2024
oh for T i’ve seen a few of you mention you think she might be in ozempic that’s why she not size of a house! i’m on ozempic (im diabetic) and she eats faaaar to much to be on that, ozempic is a appetite suppressant and most days i actually have to be reminded to eat something by my husband. she 10000% is NOT on any skinny jabs, she eats far to much
Lactalose definitely it's dished out with painkillers off the gp shes said before she has codeine makes sense the s wipes she goes through.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I pressed ignore as soon as they made their comments, You could tell they were here for drama. CC is fast becoming a nice little community. A lot of us are constant posters and getting to know each other. But it only takes one moron to come on and throw a spanner in the works as last night proved :oops: :oops: I actually came off here cos I hate conflict and it seemed to just be going round in circles. So it was such a joy to come on this morning and read everyone's favourite Aimee moments lol and see everyone was friends and the moron had gone (for now) Unfortunately I will be very wary of new posters now , it's just going to be a case of weeding out the good from the bad and staying strong as a group. If I see one neg comment that looks to be starting s again then no chances will be given, ignore will be pressed 😂😂 Have a great day you wonderful, funny lot, same to you Tattlers! :love:😘
This is why I didn't comment on it atall. I'm here for the aimless drama not drama between us

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
So according to the Huns a parent should always allow there child to dictate what they eat cause that’s what a good mum does 🤦‍♀️ really .. no a good parent makes the decisions for the wellbeing of the child we don’t allow them to eat junk all the time because we know it’s bad for them, what a thick bunch of people they are
I can see your profile pic, just in case you weren’t aware xxxx

RainbowZebra

Mar 8, 2024
Constantly wiping her nose and sniffing. Clearly drunk as well she comes across so chavy. Talking about how her ex has a tattoo of her face on his arm and how his new girlfriends hate it
She’s absolutely vile! The way she spoken to her son in some videos / lives previously too is disgusting. Shes worst the Aimless in my opinion, just hasn’t been around as long for people to realise.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I’m placing my bets on……oh the babeez, Remi boy, kiss kiss slobber, wolf down scrambled egg with me, yes check me out I made it meself, H has had such a busy weekend she doesn’t want to do anything today, I did ask! Oh no, I got no food in, need to do a whoosh, sit fat arse on pissy sofa, block and delete, repeat for 4 hours. Quick reset, bit of Mrs Hinch and febreze should do it, use ma toilet cleaner to wipe down the kitchen, oh s it’s dinner, nothing in, I know I will throw 8 inches of cucumber and a blob of Houmous on a Christmas plate with some crisps, sorted. On you go H, stick your headphones back on, do you want a family pack of dairy milk and some fluff to dip it in. Oh and here’s a couple of full sugar cokes to wash it down. Bugger, no uniform for tomorrow, it’s fine, I’ll just give it a shake once I’ve picked it up of her bedroom floor. I don’t know, I don’t know, me head needs a wobble, being a relatable and inspirational single mum is so hard bla bla bla meh. 😂
You've got this spot on I'm creased!!!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What the hell is that breakfast?
And she looks like she’s absolutely minging. Looks like she’s spent the night sleeping in a skip
Is it any wonder she moans about feeling anxious or unwell? So much sugar in her diet. We all have to take responsibility for our own health and wellbeing. So much work has been done over the years on health promotion “Our Healthier Nation” focusing on diet and exercise etc. So how can she stuff her face with the same carbs and sugar every day, little exercise (pushing a trolley round shops) and moan whenever she feels anxiety or generally unwell.
She lives so close to a beach, get out walking and taking in the sea air, eat some fruit and veg. Take responsibility for your self induced issues.
Lord above, not to mention she is setting a terrible example to a child. She’s instilling terrible eating habits and tastes that will continue into later life, creating another version of her worst self.

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve just reported your post. You can see your profile pic. Not sure how quick they are on this site though 🤦🏼‍♀️

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She looks absolutely rotten in that post, granted she doesn't have the dressing gown on but the hair, the 'trackie' creased to hell :oops::oops: I can't stand her with a passion but when she first started out she was always turned out well (even if she was a chav) Hair done, make up on, dressed, clean and tidy. But the further on down her TikTok 'career' the less she gives a s how she looks! Even when she goes on a night out she always pulls the same clothes out, the leatherette trousers and some kind of boob 'toob' :p and does her hair in them ridiculous noodles that fall flat within 20 minutes. Yet she buys all sorts of clothes and we never see them on. I truly believe she orders stuff, lets people go online to find out the extortionate prices of them and then sends them back without wearing them. She's a bragger, a boaster, she thinks she's the dogs bollocks cos she's got money when infact she's the loneliest, most unhappy woman about, she just won't ever admit it, sometimes I pity her slightly then she does something to piss me off and i despise her all over again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.