Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyMummy

Mar 9, 2024
So according to the Huns a parent should always allow there child to dictate what they eat cause that’s what a good mum does 🤦‍♀️ really .. no a good parent makes the decisions for the wellbeing of the child we don’t allow them to eat junk all the time because we know it’s bad for them, what a thick bunch of people they are
Your profile pic is in this!

Reactions: Spring2

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
I will most likely be blocked/ignored/called a ‘hun’/ all three but here goes……

You all profess to be looking out for the welfare of Harper and criticise Aimee for not safeguarding her. You go on about how Harper will face a hard time in senior school given her mothers antics.

The hypocrisy of you all! You comment on Aimee on a daily basis. Her way of parenting, her lifestyle, her attitude etc etc. that’s your prerogative and I do see how people view Aimee the way they do.

What is unforgivable and downright vile of you all is that you are fuelling the fire. The abhorrent slagging off of Aimee. Talking about her pubic area to put it politely, calling her a drag queen, basically calling her a s etc etc etc. More abhorrent is the references to Harpers appearance. You justify yourself by saying Aimee puts her out there so in your eyes it’s fair game. This is a 9 year old child. What you and that other site write is in the public domain. You are the ones doing the damage to Harper. Can you not see that? Aimee has taken her off TT, not IG for whatever reason but hardly posts many pics of her.

You lot are keeping Harper in the limelight. It will be your cruel nicknames that other kids will use. Not anything Aimee says.

It will be your fault when kids say oh your mums a s/desperate/alkie etc. it won’t be down to Aimee.

I cannot fathom the vitriolic behaviour of anyone who has not been hurt personally by Aimee. You are not interested in safeguarding H. You are just intent on sending Aimee over the edge.

No I don’t know Aimee, no I’m not a hun, but yes I am a person with a heart which breaks a little more every time you write further s for people to store up and to be used against an innocent child.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Yes! Like these………. IMG_2070.jpeg
They've ended up on the s pile of doom

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024

You all profess to be looking out for the welfare of Harper and criticise Aimee for not safeguarding her. You go on about how Harper will face a hard time in senior school given her mothers antics.

The hypocrisy of you all! You comment on Aimee on a daily basis. Her way of parenting, her lifestyle, her attitude etc etc. that’s your prerogative and I do see how people view Aimee the way they do.

What is unforgivable and downright vile of you all is that you are fuelling the fire. The abhorrent slagging off of Aimee. Talking about her pubic area to put it politely, calling her a drag queen, basically calling her a s etc etc etc. More abhorrent is the references to Harpers appearance. You justify yourself by saying Aimee puts her out there so in your eyes it’s fair game. This is a 9 year old child. What you and that other site write is in the public domain. You are the ones doing the damage to Harper. Can you not see that? Aimee has taken her off TT, not IG for whatever reason but hardly posts many pics of her.

You lot are keeping Harper in the limelight. It will be your cruel nicknames that other kids will use. Not anything Aimee says.

It will be your fault when kids say oh your mums a s/desperate/alkie etc. it won’t be down to Aimee.

I cannot fathom the vitriolic behaviour of anyone who has not been hurt personally by Aimee. You are not interested in safeguarding H. You are just intent on sending Aimee over the edge.

No I don’t know Aimee, no I’m not a hun, but yes I am a person with a heart which breaks a little more every time you write further s for people to store up and to be used against an innocent child.
you ok hun??

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024

Are you lost??…. I think you’re on the wrong site….

Oh we have got a live one! 😂😂😂You ok Catpiss or is it mummy2one, you seem to be a little lost, trot on back to your cult leader & blow smoke up her ample arse & tell her how you sorted us all out in the hope she actually acknowledges you. 😂😂😂

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
Oh we have got a live one! 😂😂😂You ok Catpiss or is it mummy2one, you seem to be a little lost, trot on back to your cult leader & blow smoke up her ample arse & tell her how you sorted us all out in the hope she actually acknowledges you. 😂😂😂
You are simply proving my point. You find it hilarious and yet you are contributing to a child potentially being bullied.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I think the Halloween tree has to be up there who the do has a Halloween tree anyway. If you was out doing your weekly shop in tesco and seen aimee down a aisle would you approach her ? Or would you take a pic and just run here 😂😂😂😂 can’t lie Id love to bump into her to see the real aimee I know we see the unfiltered pics well supposedly but I still believe it would be even worse in real life
I'm going to be honest I've had Halloween trees, valentines trees, Easter trees BUT mines were and are bloody good. I enjoy creative things and it helps me with my own mental health. Hers are se. I take trees down and change up everything and have themes and it's a whole thing lol she fs things at it and says it's a halloween/christmas tree. Hers give me the ick and I be dying to message and be like wtf is that! But any way yes! People think I'm crazy then others say they would never take anything down that I create lol to each their own. I hope everyone has a great day! I'm about to get started baking for my ward to bring them some cheer tomorrow for Easter week! 🐣 ♥️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

Ahhh the aimee fan club is on tik tok lovely wrong page off you go 🙌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.