Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh no that may have been me 🤔it wasn’t a shhh at an individual person it was meant as sush to the whole drama. I am so sorry if I upset you. I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone on here, sometimes things are misunderstood and I usually do things tongue in cheek. I do apologise and hope you don’t think I was attacking you or shutting you down personally. Sorry about it. I’ll think a bit more before I post in future 🙏🏼
Please will someone tell her that I apologise because she may have pressed ignore and I want her to know I’m sorry 🙏🏼

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Same reason I come on.. it's a distraction from my own reality/worries/stress/demons and triggers.
Then I run away and hide for a while as self preservation I guess. All someone said is shhhh to me and it hit a nerve/trigger.
I'm giving it another go tho...x
Please don't go, I'm sure the poster who said sshh didn't mean it in a bad way. It all went crazy yesterday with those other people trying to attack us, it was all quite uncomfortable. Like you this is a distraction for me, and I hope we can all rally round and support each other the way they do over on TL x

Mar 8, 2024
Also seen this on SV TT.....
Looks like mummy to 1 spends her time being a guard dog on her page too ....oh the irony of what she's saying to Uncle (Daddy) Dave! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324-161422.png
    Screenshot_20240324-161422.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 143

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Sounds so familiar to my situation, I have 3 children with ASD and currently waiting ADHD assessments too.
One of mine also has AFRID and like you limited on food, but always home cook and try and get the best into him of what his safe foods are.
My 2 youngest have EHCP’s, both EOTAS due to mainstream not meeting needs as anxiety is so severe,
as someone else said no one knows my children apart from the closest of family members, I do not post on social media and would certainly never have public accounts.

Private life is a happy life!

I have stated that I am genuinely worried about H.
At first I followed Aimee and did like her, until I saw the inconsistencies, then what did it for me was after Eden Harvis called her niece and nephew those vile things and after people called her out for it, Aimee commented on her post about people being trolls and supported her. I was shocked and then immediately unfollowed her and more and more saw that actually she is just the same, the fame of tik tok goes above and beyond her child and it’s such a sad thing to see.

Joining here and widened my eyes more and hearing about H making YouTube videos, she sadly knows nothing else in life.
Thank you all for allowing this.

We have our struggles, but most importantly for me my family will always come first and be the most important to me as I can probably speak for all of us on here.

We are not jealous trolls, most of us are concerned parents,

I have severe anxiety myself, I am married and I work too, I certainly would not part with what I have for what she has.
I’m here for the calling out of these content creators, Eden and Aimee who make a mockery of anxiety and adhd!
Really lovely post
My daughter has EOTAS as school couldn’t meet her needs due to her autism , fought for two years !
Us sen mums are made of tough stuff !
Can you imagine Aimee putting all the effort that’s required to get support put into place
And that’s another concern I have for H
For us it was year 5 when my child went into full burn out due to unmet need
It’s taken 12 months for her to heal from all the trauma associated with school , thankfully now she is in the perfect setting and thriving
I just worry she won’t get the correct support if it turns out she needs it x

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
But do you actually realise how many children have been ignored who display symptoms of neglect or abuse. Saying nothing at all makes you as bad as her.
That can be done without announcing it to the world and without the examples I’ve given though surely?

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
Well I have personally known Catpiss since 11 & believe me she has ALWAYS been the b we all see.
Also your firstly point out your not a hun but are you her friend jasmin, Charlie or Shirley because your doing her dirty work trying to make her look like the perfect single mama 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Thousands of us on the internet are not wrong alongside the majority of the village and town she lives in so I suggest you pipe down.
If you hate reading this so much why your on this thread, not interested
You say you have - who knows if you have eh? Still no excuse for some of the things which are said which could affect an innocent child

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child
yes. all of that is Aimee’s fault.

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
How are people talking about and expressing their concerns about someone's horrendous parenting causing damage?
The child in question has been truly cursed having the mother she has.Mum could care less about her and uses her as a pawn for her own benefit.

She provides a horrendous diet for her, does not appear to teach her the basics of self care and worst of all does NOT safeguard her against men coming into their home.

I could go on however there is no point as I feel this may fall on deaf ears.

1st post, lurker, love being able to finally post about her
Because it’s all over the internet people are doing so.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
You say you have - who knows if you have eh? Still no excuse for some of the things which are said which could affect an innocent chil
yes all Aimee’s fault for carrying on like her mother and being a goer opening her legs to anything with a pulse infront of her kid so yes if someone said to h your mum is a s then yes it’s Aimee’s fault for portraying that vibe online.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
if someone says her mum smells of cat piss? well it’s probably because she smells of cat piss. she has many cats,that isn’t an insult.
if someone says she’s always chasing 🍆- why is she putting so much personal information on the internet when she has a young child and that could affect her? it is always Aimee’s fault when she puts the information out there herself. She craves attention,good or bad.

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
if someone says her mum smells of cat piss? well it’s probably because she smells of cat piss. she has many cats,that isn’t an insult.
if someone says she’s always chasing 🍆- why is she putting so much personal information on the internet when she has a young child and that could affect her? it is always Aimee’s fault when she puts the information out there herself. She craves attention,good or bad.
You’ve let yourself down there massively! You can’t give valid points can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.