Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child
Are you ok? Are you missing the point that yet again aimless hasn't done anything wrong. She's on social media for the whole world to see. Get a grip man

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
If someone calls her a s it’s because of Aimee’s reputation it ain’t our fault she’s Aimee wet legs for anything with a pulse. So if someone was to approach h and say your mums a s it’s because of how aimee is in herself nothing to do with us. If someone says she smells it’s because she doesn’t get a wash again not our fault if someone says aimee is vile they would be 100 percent correct and has done this to herself

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
You’ve let yourself down there massively! You can’t give valid points can you?
all of those are valid points
I’ll accept you make a valid ish point on that one. What about my other examples though?
no one would be able to call her harper twist if she didn’t put her child online in the first place. It all comes back to Aimee’s lack of effort to safeguard her daughter.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child

1. Aimee made the TT to her 500K followers saying people were saying she looked like catpiss. Maybe if she had better personal hygiene posting TT daily wearing the same PJs and greasy hair people wouldnt comment on her body odour.

2. Aimee posts on TT and other social media multiple men she has dated and moved in within a matter of weeks/days with no regard how safe these men are around her daughter.

3. Aimee posts multiple pics and TT showing harper with unbrushed hair, unbrushed teeth full of plaque, clothes which are not ironed or do not fit her. She feeds her constant takeaways and whatever food she does make it’s all convenience crap 99% of the time. Not forgetting the bottles of full fat fizzy juice which won’t help when she is not making sure she brushes her teeth. Harper Twist came from AIMEE not providing her child basics needs and her daughter looking like a homeless orphan aka Oliver Twist.

4. Aimee might not have stolen the money however her whole family including her are liars and very money orientated. Hope you have put in a complaint to ITV as well. Aimee defrauds people with her lies daily to make money off the se she sells on TT.

Aimee is the one letting her child down nobody would comment on her daughter if she looked after her properly and put her before social media. Aimee also let Harper post videos on you tube showing their house and harpers room with Harper herself begging for followers to be friends with her which were online for days. Aimee denied Harper having a you tube channel and it was only when someone from Tattle contacted the school they were taken down.

She still hasn’t locked down her pictures of Harper anyone can access and share these images of a child.

Have you seen anyone say anything about Ralph? No because at least her sister looks after her child’s basic needs.

Last edited:

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
If someone calls her a s it’s because of Aimee’s reputation it ain’t our fault she’s Aimee wet legs for anything with a pulse. So if someone was to approach h and say your mums a s it’s because of how aimee is in herself nothing to do with us. If someone says she smells it’s because she doesn’t get a wash again not our fault if someone says aimee is vile they would be 100 percent correct and has done this to herself
right do people who don’t wash all deserve to be called Catpiss? You are all just proving my point for me. I’d press ignore if I was you before you make yourself look sillier

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
all of those are valid points

no one would be able to call her harper twist if she didn’t put her child online in the first place. It all comes back to Aimee’s lack of effort to safeguard her daughter.
Clutching at straws! You have no comeback. Press ignore because I’m not going anywhere.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
So apparently charlie has been banned from lives for 24hrs...no where near long enough by the sounds of it!
Also, bendy has been on a second date and already calling it date night 😳🫤 any wonder where her daughter gets it from!! I remember A saying "get ready for date night with me" when it was like a 2nd date with d1 and 2!! 😳🫤 Honestly they are a different breed 🤣
Good ! I reported the live yesterday as R was on it listening to totally inappropriate dialogue
Any weirdo could pop up in the comments and say something about him. It’s boils my blood the total disregard for him when she puts him on her lives x

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
1. Aimee made the TT to her 500K followers saying people were saying she looked like catpiss.

2. Aimee posts on TT and other social media multiple men she has dated and moved in within a matter of weeks/days with no regard how safe these men are around her daughter.

3. Aimee posts multiple pics and TT showing harper with unbrushed hair, unbrushed teeth full of plaque, clothes which are not ironed or do not fit her. She feeds her constant takeaways and whatever food she does make it’s all convenience crap 99% of the time. Not forgetting the bottles of full fat fizzy juice which won’t help when she is not making sure she brushes her teeth. Harper Twist came from AIMEE not providing her child basics needs and her daughter looking like a homeless orphan aka Oliver Twist.

4. Aimee might not have stolen the money however her whole family including her are liars and very money orientated. Hope you have put in a complaint to ITV as well. Aimee defrauds people with her lies daily to make money off the se she sells on TT.

Aimee is the one letting her child down nobody would comment on her daughter if she looked after her properly and put her before social media. She still hasn’t locked down her pictures anyone could have pictures of Harper.

Have you seen anyone say anything about Ralph? No because at least her sister looks after her child’s basic needs.
No. Everyone who keeps that narrative going is responsible. You haven’t a leg to stand on. You are making yourself look worse.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
right do people who don’t wash all deserve to be called Catpiss? You are all just proving my point for me. I’d press ignore if I was you before you make yourself look sillier
Your the silly one trying to justify the behaviour of a so called 38 year old women who can’t even take her child out for the day. Yet can happily travel to london for a piss up. The only silly one here is you asked us to tell you are reasons we have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.