Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
You really are deluded you asked for people to validate our comments. I just answered everyone of your questions with information Aimee has posted and I have seen with my own eyes!

That’s your answer you’re actually pathetic like are you ok?
It doesn’t excuse third parties joining in and making matters worse. And no your responses were not valid.

lynny

Mar 17, 2024
Northumberland
You are so wrong on so many levels, go back and see my previous lengthy comment! I just wanted to add:

"It will be your fault when kids say oh your mums a s/desperate/alkie etc. it won’t be down to Aimee".

Wow! It won't be down to Aimee that she demonstates online how desperate she is to have a man in her life, any man, no matter how unsuitable! She spends weeks mopping over them until she has the next one in their lives and the cycle starts again! she parades her half naked body online withouth any regard for her daughter or the hard time she may get (it's all good as long as she is receiving attention and sales). Alkie just quickly scroll through her TT! Everything resolves around thinking about, buying or drinking booze! So if she gets called out on it then it's not CC or TL that is the problem!
It is Aimee that puts all this information on a public platform allowing the public ridicule and with her smug attitude and badly considered clap backs invites the public criticism. Is it unfortunate that this sometimes involves H - yes but if Aimee truly cared about her daughters, happiness and wellbeing then she would take steps to mitigate this.
Most people on these forums that comment about H do so out of genuine concern for her safely and wellbeing. Aimee is clearly a spoiled brat, that was never told no or held accountable for her actions! "It won't be down to aimee" - yes it will, it is all down to Aimee and what she puts out there. It's fine to have a difference of opinion about someone - that isn't wrong or trolling. What is wrong is thousands of pages of comments begging Aimee to be a better parent and safeguard her child because they can see the damage it is doing and people like you are part of a very serious problem, you justify her actions 😢
Why are you so bothered if you don’t know her personally!

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
You are so wrong on so many levels, go back and see my previous lengthy comment! I just wanted to add:

"It will be your fault when kids say oh your mums a s/desperate/alkie etc. it won’t be down to Aimee".

Wow! It won't be down to Aimee that she demonstates online how desperate she is to have a man in her life, any man, no matter how unsuitable! She spends weeks mopping over them until she has the next one in their lives and the cycle starts again! she parades her half naked body online withouth any regard for her daughter or the hard time she may get (it's all good as long as she is receiving attention and sales). Alkie just quickly scroll through her TT! Everything resolves around thinking about, buying or drinking booze! So if she gets called out on it then it's not CC or TL that is the problem!
It is Aimee that puts all this information on a public platform allowing the public ridicule and with her smug attitude and badly considered clap backs invites the public criticism. Is it unfortunate that this sometimes involves H - yes but if Aimee truly cared about her daughters, happiness and wellbeing then she would take steps to mitigate this.
Most people on these forums that comment about H do so out of genuine concern for her safely and wellbeing. Aimee is clearly a spoiled brat, that was never told no or held accountable for her actions! "It won't be down to aimee" - yes it will, it is all down to Aimee and what she puts out there. It's fine to have a difference of opinion about someone - that isn't wrong or trolling. What is wrong is thousands of pages of comments begging Aimee to be a better parent and safeguard her child because they can see the damage it is doing and people like you are part of a very serious problem, you justify her actions 😢
Yes. You are making matters worse. It’s weird why you would if you care so much as you profess to

Fickle lemon

Mar 8, 2024
I couldn't disagree with you more. Aimee is the one who's introduced multiple men to her daughter and had them in the home. Aimee is the one responsible for her daughters appearance. Aimee is responsible for her daughters health and hygiene. Aimee is responsible for what her daughter eats. Aimee is responsible for her daughter getting fresh air and vitamin d. Aimee is responsible for not ironing harpers clothes. Aimee is responsible for not taking harper anywhere on her own. Aimee is responsible for throwing money at her child instead of making memories. Aimee is responsible for teaching harper to be disposable. I could go on.

Aimee is the sole reason that child is and will continue to be bullied.
I agree. Also Aimee is responsible for what we see and know about harper.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
It doesn’t excuse third parties joining in and making matters worse. And no your responses were not valid.
Why is my response not valid I answered all your questions? You’ve come on here dictating to us and demanding answers so you answer why my opinion isn’t valid? I’ve put it back down here for you Wendy

1. Aimee made the TT to her 500K followers saying people were saying she looked like catpiss.

2. Aimee posts on TT and other social media multiple men she has dated and moved in within a matter of weeks/days with no regard how safe these men are around her daughter.

3. Aimee posts multiple pics and TT showing harper with unbrushed hair, unbrushed teeth full of plaque, clothes which are not ironed or do not fit her. She feeds her constant takeaways and whatever food she does make it’s all convenience crap 99% of the time. Not forgetting the bottles of full fat fizzy juice which won’t help when she is not making sure she brushes her teeth. Harper Twist came from AIMEE not providing her child basics needs and her daughter looking like a homeless orphan aka Oliver Twist.

4. Aimee might not have stolen the money however her whole family including her are liars and very money orientated. Hope you have put in a complaint to ITV as well. Aimee defrauds people with her lies daily to make money off the se she sells on TT.

Aimee is the one letting her child down nobody would comment on her daughter if she looked after her properly and put her before social media. Aimee also let Harper post videos on you tube showing their house and harpers room with Harper herself begging for followers to be friends with her which were online for days. Aimee denied Harper having a you tube channel and it was only when someone from Tattle contacted the school they were taken down.

She still hasn’t locked down her pictures of Harper anyone can access and share these images of a child.

Have you seen anyone say anything about Ralph? No because at least her sister looks after her child’s basic needs.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

No I was on that and amitriptaline (or however you spell it) I started Topiramate at 25mg and had to go up over time to 250 mg. Didn’t work. Made me feel like a zombie and did nothing to my migraines. (I get around 25-30 a month) then they made me go on amitriptaline 25mg up to 250mg. Again didn’t work. Had to be weaned off them. Then they decided to make me take both together 25mg - 250mg and to be honest it was the worst 3 years of my life. I knew it wasn’t working. I knew it was only adding to my problem. I don’t claim pip or any benefits but to get the help I needed from my neurologist I had to keep doing as they said. I then went on to a TMS machine (useless) then Botox for 10 years. That does help reduce the migraines and the severity for them. I’m now lucky enough to be on the injections that came out recently and they really help. My advise to you is follow your gut, if they are working then go back, push to be referred or whatever. But all my migraine meds have done that to my speech. I just can’t spit my words out / form sentences together. I think it’s just my head now. Alzheimer’s runs in the family (alongside migraine) so it is something I really worry about.
I tried those meds, neurologist wasn’t a huge help. I was 20+ migraines a month as well. My GP put me onto Candesartan for BP, my BP was only slightly high, but it’s also used as a migraine prevention. It works wonderfully for me thankfully. I still have migraine but maybe a quarter of what I was having xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So she ridicules Harpers appearance? She calls herself carpiss??? 🤔🤔🤔
To be fair with 5 cats in the house it’s highly likely that everything smells of cat piss, she told the world they pissed up the laundry basket and only the other day it was all over the sofa. It’s not easy to get that stench out. Needs an enzymatic cleaner to get rid of it.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
None of us would like to see any child bullied however our discussion is and has always been based on Aimee’s decisions it’s what aimee showcases why h will be targeted not because some random group of ladies on a forum have talked about the wrongs Aimee does. There is no denying she ain’t maternal she would rather scroll her phone than spend time with h. She dropped that kid on Mother’s Day last year let’s not forget that? But let’s all stop outing aimee because Wendy doesn’t like it

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
Whatever. You’re not going to stop no matter what anyone says.

But people don't come here or go to the other place unless they have an issue with Aimee. It's not on her page and everyone including you have a choice whether to come and read or comment. Most people have ended up here because she's blocked them for having an opinion at one point or they have realised how poorly she treats people and mostly her child and her behaviour. And basically you are coming here to try and stop people having their opinions which she does on her page. It's a cycle. But it's a choice to be here as I say.
Well said Rosie

Status
Not open for further replies.