Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@Sevda_the_seagull I think what you are doing is absolutely amazing!
All credit to you calling this monstrous family out
I really do hope the press picks up on it all
So much more needs investigation
Absolutely agree. Thank you for all the hard work and effort. It’s so entertaining as well. I mean what uncle Dave did was abhorrent. That’s not entertaining but the way you just put it out there is pure class 👌🏻

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Not the hands giving away the filter 😂😂😂

And the Huns have instantly gone over and jumped on the commenter which is exactly what she wanted with her little reverse psychology moment!

Also she’s commented saying this:

Attachments

• IMG_2490.jpeg
    IMG_2490.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_2491.jpeg
    IMG_2491.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 209

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I love how you make games 😂 bloody love a game me. I’m gonna say an hour. I’ll give it til 10pm 🕙
She really never learns anything does she?
Past mistakes are never lessons for her, carries on regardless. Just like uncle Dave, does not care about anyone, only interested in herself and the love and adoration of her followers and never ever has to concern herself re where the money is coming from for her bills or food shop. She must really have been a spoiled brat right from the early years of her life.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
i have to be so careful, i’ve always lived a humble life and having more than the average amount of kids, always been skint! however in the last 2years my husband has started his own business and life has changed drastically for us, i mean like life changing! i’ve stayed humble but have taken my kids on a lot of holidays and have brought a new car ect, and even though i’ve not flaunted it and i certainly do not have half million platform , i’ve certainly found out people are not always happy for people, never mind people who BRAG and are smug as f**k

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She reminds me of Derek Acorah (of Most Haunted fame) when she emphasises the G On the end of some words 😂 he was also a fraud wasn’t he (what’s that you say Sam)
Funnily enough he only lived 5 miles away from us too 🤣🤣
Saw him in Kew Tesco all the time & was also told when I took my boys to Meols hall on a visit, Most haunted faked everything.
It took a lot for me to take them as I have a fear of the The Tudor era which got worse when I had a past life regression done 🙈
But my boys wanted to go visit so I pulled my girls pants up & also took my friend and her son too 🤣🤣
We were always on southport beach, Botanic gardens, hesketh park with them and making memories. My mum and Dad used to take them to Crosby marina & to this day they call it grandads special beach.
She is missing out on making so many memories with H and kids really do grow up fast. I miss my boys being little and having days out

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
i have to be so careful, i’ve always lived a humble life and having more than the average amount of kids, always been skint! however in the last 2years my husband has started his own business and life has changed drastically for us, i mean like life changing! i’ve stayed humble but have taken my kids on a lot of holidays and have brought a new car ect, and even though i’ve not flaunted it and i certainly do not have half million platform , i’ve certainly found out people are not always happy for people, never mind people who BRAG and are smug as f**k
This is lovely to hear, you deserve all good things and you’re so right, it’s not about the bank balance it’s much deeper. ♥️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Funnily enough he only lived 5 miles away from us too 🤣🤣
Saw him in Kew Tesco all the time & was also told when I took my boys to Meols hall on a visit, Most haunted faked everything.
It took a lot for me to take me as I have a fear of the The Tudor era which got worse when I had a past life regression done 🙈
But my boys wanted to go visit so I pulled my girls pants up & also took my friend and her son too 🤣🤣
We were always on southport beach, Botanic gardens, hesketh park with them and making memories. My mum and Dad used to take them to Crosby marina & to this day they call it grandads special beach.
She is missing out on making so many memories with H and kids really do grow up fast. I miss my boys being little and having days out
Ahhh you’re so lucky being near a beach. It’s just magical 👍🏼

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Eagle eye you are 👍🏼
Good for you! Enjoy the success. I’m happy for you.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child
Yes it is all aimees fault. Absolutely. Completely and utterly. It's entirely her fault. Because it's her choices. Her actions and her consequences. People are always going to talk. Unfortunately for harper aimee doesn't give people anything good to talk about!

Status
Not open for further replies.