Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She never double washes so it’s never clean properly. It must properly stink of grease and sweat 😰
I just couldn't not do that. I triple wash just incase lol the first wash doesn't even lather up right cause that's the one breaking s down then the 2nd washes you. And the amount of hair she has its disgusting to not wash it properly.

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Day 4 of requesting she washes her hair I can’t believe she’s had it waved and probably used hair spray and still hasn’t washed it 🤮
Also can she stop whipping her hair back and forth in the kitchen scruffy little witch!
I can go 7 days between washes but I have dry curly hair, it doesn’t get greasy. However if it’s curly and has products in it’s washed after a few days. Currently on day 5 or 6 it’s been straightened but it feels ok, I know when I need to wash as I get itchy scalp and can feel the dry oils on scalp. There is no way I’d go long between washes if I had greasy hair 🤢
Summer is different story though as I get sweaty scalp so wash more often 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I can go 7 days between washes but I have dry curly hair, it doesn’t get greasy. However if it’s curly and has products in it’s washed after a few days. Currently on day 5 or 6 it’s been straightened but it feels ok, I know when I need to wash as I get itchy scalp and can feel the dry oils on scalp. There is no way I’d go long between washes if I had greasy hair 🤢
Summer is different story though as I get sweaty scalp so wash more often 🤣

Yeah I know people who manage that and sometimes I push mine to the limit depression and all that ✌️ 😂 but like you said I couldn’t leave it with product in imagine how itchy and sweaty she is! You think for someone who is the face for a shampoo brand she’d wash her hair more she gets gifted enough 🤮

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Well his mother is friends with her mother so they are all as bad as each other. There are plenty people around the little girl yet non have managed to intervene. Surely someone could take her out sometime for walks on the beach or something fun. Just wait till she’s a teenager and giving her the finger 🖕
H the teenage years will be a whole online saga. I'm betting she becomes a nightmare towards her useless mother. Once she is in big school the chaos will start.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
This is the SS of the Aimee/Woe saying they were druggies. I can’t remember what woes TT was about as that would be better for context of Aimee’s reply however even if it wasn’t Andy and his partner she was referring to more likely D1/D2 she was still letting druggies around her daughter anything for a bit of 🍆
IMG_0430.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0429.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
This is the SS of the Aimee/Woe saying they were druggies. I can’t remember what woes TT was about as that would be better for context of Aimee’s reply however even if it wasn’t Andy and his partner she was referring to more likely D1/D2 she was still letting druggies around her daughter anything for a bit of 🍆
IMG_0430.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0429.jpeg
She also said it on one of her videos after the Halloween tree saga

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
She also said it on one of her videos after the Halloween tree saga
I do think Aimee herself partakes in a bit of ❄️ she looked off her face at the boxing match she went to with beefy and a few other times. Would also explain why she doesn’t gain weight with the amount of s she eats.

Happy to have a drug user around her child when she can spread her legs but then uses that against them once they dump her. She has no shame whatsoever. I hope Andy does use that against her if he is even trying to pursue 50/50 custody.

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_0430.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0429.jpeg
Yes, it’s Andy she’s accused of being abusive and I’m 99% sure it’s D1 who she has accused of sniffing ❄️

Status
Not open for further replies.