Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Tracy life’s too short to think you’re hilarious when you aren’t.

Sticky vicky - what you can smell is probably her sweaty unwashed mop ✌️

Attachments

• IMG_2495.jpeg
    IMG_2495.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 141

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She has literally ZERO shame and will use any topic for sympathy. I doubt she has ever suffered anything in her life. Although she did talk a lot about the trauma over meal times when she was a child. Fancy slagging your enablers off to the world like that. She does not care about anyone but herself. I’m sure this is why so many people feel hurt by her posts, for me it was the whole saga over baby loss and photos of pregnancy tests. Nothing is private for her is it? She’s disgusting for telling the world her ex husband is an abuser. All the accusations she makes about people, why the hell don’t they defend themselves.
I’m sorry you suffered abuse for so long, she must really get to you with her fake sob stories. 😳

I echo what @Birkhillbike said.
In my opinion it is people like Aimee who spread false narratives and misinformation about DV that leads to people who have actually been through it not being believed, being labelled bitter, being told that never happened and even not wanting to speak up at all out of fear of all that.

I don’t say this lightly but she is very narcissistic and gives me the ick, I know this is down to my past experiences and I can now spot the signs in people.

It triggers me often, but I also have learned just to laugh at her as we all know she’s just a miserable little madam, who talks to her phone daily and we can see right through her little web of lies and fake persona.

Mar 9, 2024
How is that a weekly shop? There’s nothing weekly about it, maybe two meals at best and spent over £40. I don’t understand how that’s good? And the oh there’s a lot of pasta there that’ll feed more than 2 people, it’s a 500g bag of pasta which we can stretch to a family of five. Please tell me she won’t cook the whole bag for one meal, the waste! £20 for Prosecco!? She could easily go to Asda and get about 4 bottles of Prosecco for that! Cook the two things of chicken altogether for the two of them? That’s five drumsticks each? Wtf am I missing something

Mar 9, 2024
So from the new video what I can see meal wise are:
Pasta and sauce
Burger
Potato slices
The rest I think are just sweets. I might have missed if there’s another meal there but I don’t think that’s lasting a few days personally. Not a savvy shop for 40 odd quid like she’s making out it is in my opinion
The annoying this is she could make a ariabiata sauce from scratch for cheaper, I do all the time, it’s healthier and tastier as well!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
The annoying this is she could make a ariabiata sauce from scratch for cheaper, I do all the time, it’s healthier and tastier as well!
Yes same for the cheese sauce! It’s just a roux with cheese added and a couple seasonings! and if she made it from scratch she could measure out portion size for one. Instead she will cook all that up when it could do at least two meals. I dread to think how she would survive if the disposable income she’s got got taken away from her

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
In my opinion it is people like Aimee who spread false narratives and misinformation about DV that leads to people who have actually been through it not being believed, being labelled bitter, being told that never happened and even not wanting to speak up at all out of fear of all that.

I don’t say this lightly but she is very narcissistic and gives me the ick, I know this is down to my past experiences and I can now spot the signs in people.

It triggers me often, but I also have learned just to laugh at her as we all know she’s just a miserable little madam, who talks to her phone daily and we can see right through her little web of lies and fake persona.
Loving your profile pic 😂😂😂

Still can’t believe she lay there with that hanging out of her gob whilst filming herself. 😂🤣😂🤣 What a plonker.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So from the new video what I can see meal wise are:
Pasta and sauce
Burger
Potato slices
The rest I think are just sweets. I might have missed if there’s another meal there but I don’t think that’s lasting a few days personally. Not a savvy shop for 40 odd quid like she’s making out it is in my opinion
Will it be take away tonight?

Mar 9, 2024
Yes same for the cheese sauce! It’s just a roux with cheese added and a couple seasonings! and if she made it from scratch she could measure out portion size for one. Instead she will cook all that up when it could do at least two meals. I dread to think how she would survive if the disposable income she’s got got taken away from her
Don’t be silly you can’t expect her to do a cheese sauce again, she’s only recently done her first ever homemade mac and cheese 🙄. I know she says she doesn’t enjoy cooking, fair enough, but the fact she says she’s relatable is a joke, like what family’s nowadays can justify buying all pre prepared crap, it’s so much more expensive. She can’t even buy a bag of carrots and cut them up herself. A bag of carrots is like 35p pre prepared are almost double. Same with those potato slices, so easy to just cut up some potatoes and season them. Mind boggles

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024

I totally agree she is a narcissist. I see so many traits of my ex in her. I am sure she is the one who is the controlling emotionally abusive partner she has shown us her love bombing and then kicking off when she doesn’t get her own way. Anyone who has ever had a relationship with has had a lucky escape.

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t be silly you can’t expect her to do a cheese sauce again, she’s only recently done her first ever homemade mac and cheese 🙄. I know she says she doesn’t enjoy cooking, fair enough, but the fact she says she’s relatable is a joke, like what family’s nowadays can justify buying all pre prepared crap, it’s so much more expensive. She can’t even buy a bag of carrots and cut them up herself. A bag of carrots is like 35p pre prepared are almost double. Same with those potato slices, so easy to just cut up some potatoes and season them. Mind boggles
Morrisons again have their 19p veg offer. Perfect to bulk buy and freeze it. But the only thing she freezes is hot cross buns

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
But always claims to be well stocked up on alcohol.. but she’s buying something weekly. She’s an alkie because she’s bought more alcohol this year than I did for Christmas
She is definitely an alcoholic. Who even buys alcohol for Easter when I was younger and what I did with my own kids was paint some boiled eggs then make a picnic and go someplace to roll our eggs. Also I got and my kids got 1 egg. She is buying all this se to keep kids entertained whilst the 3 skanks get pissed as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.